Модератори:

Сторінки: (5)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ».  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

English

Відправлено: Oct 30 2005, 10:45
If this is the English topic, I've thought that we may tell our opinions about this language. Personally, I think it's a very beautiful language, and, knowing four languages, it's the best, competing with Russian. The best books were written in English or in Russian, and I think it deserves very much respect from all of us.

Це повідомлення відредагував April - Oct 30 2005, 10:46
Відправлено: Oct 30 2005, 20:49
I agree, even though I think that Russian is a much more...ummm...I guess richer language and it uses a lot more words. But English is still a great language - no wonder most of the world knows how to speak it. :)
Відправлено: Nov 9 2005, 16:35
Hello I am new in this forum, I am Frensh and I don't speak English very weel ! I love this language ! It's good speak English, it's beautifull but Frensh is too bad ! :(
Відправлено: Nov 10 2005, 02:02
I use English everyday. I can't say that I like it, I just need it. It's good that there is language like this because we can communicate with people from different part of the world. Of course, it’s not as beautiful as Ukrainian but easier for learning.
Відправлено: Dec 7 2005, 13:30
my fav lang)
Відправлено: Dec 13 2005, 01:40
Yeah, I love english too.

Khrystia, u're really thinking that Ukrainian's beautiful?!?!OMG

Відправлено: Dec 14 2005, 00:57
Цитата (Narcissa Malfoy @ Dec 12 2005, 18:40)
Yeah, I love english too.

Khrystia, u're really thinking that Ukrainian's beautiful?!?!OMG

First of all, if you really like English that much, then use correct grammar. :blink:
And also, just because you don't know how to speak Ukrainian doesn't mean it's not a beautiful language. You keep dissing every other nationality, and yet you don't even know your "favorite" language (English) that well. =huh=
Відправлено: Dec 16 2005, 18:14
ukrainian is rather difficult 4 me, so i dont even try 2 learn it =huh=
Відправлено: Dec 16 2005, 21:39
Цитата (Radish @ Dec 16 2005, 11:14)
ukrainian is rather difficult 4 me, so i dont even try 2 learn it =huh=

Well, thats okay, I was just trying to make a point that Ukrainian is a beautiful language just like Russian, or English. ;)
Відправлено: Dec 17 2005, 16:40
Hey, I also study english. first of all, I would like to say I likED english, before I started to study French. I believe, Frech is more wondeful language than english. We love it because we need to learn it. In my opinion english isn't better or worse that every others languages. I understood it whet I tried to study other languages.
Відправлено: Dec 17 2005, 19:30
umm.. i dont like French =unsure= ive studied this lang, but..
Відправлено: Dec 18 2005, 16:12
I like French, but I haven't got an oportunity to study it, cuz I'm now learning German and I still don't speak Italian that good, and I'm also trying not to forget Spanish at the time, but I like Russian, too, but I haven't got many friends here form Russia (just my sister), so I can speak Russian just by phoning home or by writing. Oh, I've almost forgotten, I'm also studiying Latin at school...

Це повідомлення відредагував April - Dec 18 2005, 16:13
Відправлено: Dec 19 2005, 14:00
ah, yah! i study german, too =smile=
Відправлено: Dec 20 2005, 03:10
Talking about english.....i'm just curious of why it's easier to learn in english countries,then in Russia?

To cover flood:I like english,but i don't like to study it :D

Sorry for the grammar,i'm not that good at english yet=)
Відправлено: Dec 23 2005, 02:11
Anastasia354, it's because you can practise all the time. =happy=
Відправлено: Jan 6 2006, 10:47

Hello! My name is Lory^ I am 13. I don't speak English very well. I am Russian.

Додано через 2 хвилин
Oh, I study French - very interesting. It ia a sweet language, very sweet. I like French!
Відправлено: Jan 6 2006, 13:52
Цитата
It ia a sweet language, very sweet. I like French!

oh yahh.. french becomes more sweet wz our teacher =sad= im almost puke.. cuz of her.. =blink=

This post was wrote under the influence of Lucerna Robur spell(s).
Відправлено: Jan 6 2006, 14:34
I think French is very difficult language...No?
Відправлено: Feb 19 2006, 09:23
I studied a bit of French in 5th grade, but our teacher wasn't good so I remember only a few basic words...
Відправлено: Feb 22 2006, 17:11
Ms. Weasley, as i am)
Відправлено: Apr 8 2006, 07:32
Well,I can't say that I love english, but I must know it,speak it etc. because 90% of my lessons are in english=rabbi= .But english not so difficult as Turkish. =download=
Відправлено: Apr 9 2006, 07:25
Цитата (CandY_GirL_90 @ Apr 8 2006, 07:32)
Well,I can't say that I love english, but I must know it,speak it etc. because 90% of my lessons are in english=rabbi= .But english not so difficult as Turkish. =download=
You are true, Candy - when I was in Turkey, I understood nothing. One man said me that Turkish is one of the most difficult lanquages in the whole world. :(
Відправлено: Jun 8 2006, 14:01
But there are also languages that are more simple than English, for example Malayan languages such as Bahasa Indonesia.. coz there are no tenses, no cases or conjugations, all what you need is just know the vocabilary and put the words in the correct order! (it's if to describle it simply)

for example, instead of past time, let we take verb "to bathe", so, instead of "bathed", you should use "already bathe" - sudah mandi! (it's their welcome note, such as "how do you do" in English or "Kak dela" in Russian. Coz they have to take bath not less than 3x a day - as it's too hot!)

Btw, the pronouncing rules are extremely easy - just "what you see is what you speak" (it's similar to Russian huh).

Це повідомлення відредагував Alex Nomy - Jun 8 2006, 14:03
Відправлено: Jul 8 2006, 23:48
English is a West Germanic language heavily influenced, in comparison with other Germanic languages, by French and Latin. It is the dominant language in the United Kingdom as well as many former territories of the British Empire (both outside and inside the current Commonwealth of Nations) such as the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, and others, particularly those in the Anglophone Caribbean. It is also an important or official language in many countries formerly under British or American rule, such as India, Nigeria, South Africa, and the Philippines.

English is currently one of the most widely spoken and written languages worldwide, with more than 400 million native speakers. Only Chinese and Hindi have more native speakers while Spanish has a similar number. English is also the most widely spoken of the Germanic languages. English is the dominant language in many parts of the world largely due to the British Empire and continued influence of the British Commonwealth.
Відправлено: Jul 13 2006, 08:23
I love the English language, because my teacher for me the most good teacher in the world ^_^ . Though at me at school will carry spend lessons on Ukrainian and only one lesson in this wonderful language, it does not disturb me because I love this language, as native ^_^ .
Відправлено: Jul 21 2006, 20:09
Цитата (Marine Potter! @ Nov 9 2005, 16:35)
Hello I am new in this forum, I am Frensh and I don't speak English very weel ! I love this language ! It's good speak English, it's beautifull but Frensh is too bad ! :(
I like English very much.I think it's one of the best languages of the world.I can say that it's very interesting language.Now i learn English with great pleasure.
Відправлено: Jul 24 2006, 19:11
Certainly, English is very interesting language. I hope that some time my English will be very well!
Відправлено: Jul 27 2006, 13:44
I :-* English! And I :-* English culture.
P.S. I :-* east culture!
Відправлено: Sep 26 2006, 17:54
English is my fawourite lesson at school.
Відправлено: Sep 27 2006, 09:44
I think English is a very beautiful language, but it is uninteresting. It's too simple. You can learn all grammar structures during a year and then you should learn only words. In my opinion in this way the Russian languageis more interesting then English.
Відправлено: Jan 25 2007, 08:53
IT is world language,is not it?
Відправлено: Feb 17 2007, 20:03
i think english is ok, but it's boring to learn it cuz everyone speaks it. i think it's more interesting to learn other languages so that not everyone can understand what u say :)
Відправлено: Mar 6 2007, 09:51
Я не знаю ИНГЛИШШШШ!
Відправлено: Mar 6 2007, 12:46
I think English is the most popular language, besides it is international, known worldwide and i don`t think that it is boring or simple. I love english, especially talking with british accent, but still russian is the most beautiful, that is a fact.
Відправлено: Mar 16 2007, 07:27
English is very popular today! It is very useful for communication with different persons and it open you the door of world! Isn't it?
Відправлено: Apr 1 2007, 19:36
Perhaps English is an international language, but French still owns our planet(imo >>)
Відправлено: Apr 2 2007, 00:18
Nill, Eeeenglish forever! =tshhh= Although I like french either)
Відправлено: Apr 2 2007, 20:51
palabra,
+) how about hebrew? or italian?(*italian accent* it's me, mario lol^^)

Відправлено: Apr 3 2007, 02:41
Nill, actually, I know italian)
Відправлено: Apr 3 2007, 06:09
Цитата (Khrystia @ Nov 10 2005, 02:02)
Of course, it’s not as beautiful as Ukrainian but easier for learning.

I completely agree whith you. English is the one of the most easier for learning language ^^
Додано через 2 хвилин
Цитата (Nill @ Apr 1 2007, 19:36)
Perhaps English is an international language, but French still owns our planet(imo >>)

+1 just true!
ha-ha .
Відправлено: Apr 4 2007, 21:43

palabra,
nooo.. I meant the sound of the language )
Відправлено: Apr 18 2007, 15:23
Well,I guess this language is not only beautiful but useful too. There are many countries where English is spoken
Відправлено: Apr 22 2007, 20:55
WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR , SCARS no NOSE OR EARS I AM DEAD IF U DONT COPY THIS JUS LIKE FROM THE RING COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES OR I WILL APPEAR ONE CREEPY NIGHT WEN UR NOT ExPECTING IT BY YOUR BED WITH A NIFE AND KILL U THIS IS NO JOKE SUMMET ING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE FLASH BOXES
Відправлено: May 11 2007, 00:47
Цитата (Nill @ Apr 1 2007, 19:36)

yayi lufff french<3
Відправлено: Jun 1 2007, 16:06
English, it is my favorite language. I have been learning english for 9 yers. In our schooll, english is the important lesson, more inportant than: algebry, geometry, history and other. English very interesting language. I thing, the best language it is English!
UFO
Відправлено: Jun 25 2007, 16:10
English, it is my favorite language too. I have been learning english for 2 years. I am studying in linguistic class)
Відправлено: Oct 7 2007, 07:46
Folks... English sucks. Trust me! It WAS amazing once, it was vivid, rich and posh. But now - it's turning in some sort of g-talk. Hate it... If one wants to hear what ENGLISH is, he's got to travel to Lancashir, lol! :)
Відправлено: Jul 8 2010, 14:31
I simply like this language... So; GREETINGS to all Englishmen and that who knows this language =)
Відправлено: Dec 27 2015, 17:09
Love English
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (5)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ». Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1274 ]   [ 59 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 13:01:38, 26 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP