Модератори:

Сторінки: (5)  # 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

English

Слизеринка Лолочка
Відправлено: Apr 8 2006, 07:32

Опытный пользователь
Стать:
Чарівник початківець III
Вигляд: --
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 11681

Well,I can't say that I love english, but I must know it,speak it etc. because 90% of my lessons are in english=rabbi= .But english not so difficult as Turkish. =download=
^
Alive
Відправлено: Apr 9 2006, 07:25

Мастер
Стать:
Чудотворець IX
Користувач №: 10441

Цитата (CandY_GirL_90 @ Apr 8 2006, 07:32)
Well,I can't say that I love english, but I must know it,speak it etc. because 90% of my lessons are in english=rabbi= .But english not so difficult as Turkish. =download=
You are true, Candy - when I was in Turkey, I understood nothing. One man said me that Turkish is one of the most difficult lanquages in the whole world. :(
^
Alex Nomy
Відправлено: Jun 8 2006, 14:01

Профессионал
Стать:
Підмайстер IV
Користувач №: 16935

But there are also languages that are more simple than English, for example Malayan languages such as Bahasa Indonesia.. coz there are no tenses, no cases or conjugations, all what you need is just know the vocabilary and put the words in the correct order! (it's if to describle it simply)

for example, instead of past time, let we take verb "to bathe", so, instead of "bathed", you should use "already bathe" - sudah mandi! (it's their welcome note, such as "how do you do" in English or "Kak dela" in Russian. Coz they have to take bath not less than 3x a day - as it's too hot!)

Btw, the pronouncing rules are extremely easy - just "what you see is what you speak" (it's similar to Russian huh).

Це повідомлення відредагував Alex Nomy - Jun 8 2006, 14:03
^
Farell
Відправлено: Jul 8 2006, 23:48

Пользователь
Стать:
Підмайстер I
Користувач №: 18651

English is a West Germanic language heavily influenced, in comparison with other Germanic languages, by French and Latin. It is the dominant language in the United Kingdom as well as many former territories of the British Empire (both outside and inside the current Commonwealth of Nations) such as the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, and others, particularly those in the Anglophone Caribbean. It is also an important or official language in many countries formerly under British or American rule, such as India, Nigeria, South Africa, and the Philippines.

English is currently one of the most widely spoken and written languages worldwide, with more than 400 million native speakers. Only Chinese and Hindi have more native speakers while Spanish has a similar number. English is also the most widely spoken of the Germanic languages. English is the dominant language in many parts of the world largely due to the British Empire and continued influence of the British Commonwealth.
^
Latifa
  Відправлено: Jul 13 2006, 08:23

Как не крути - симпатяжка;)
Стать:
Чарівник початківець XI
Користувач №: 17041

I love the English language, because my teacher for me the most good teacher in the world ^_^ . Though at me at school will carry spend lessons on Ukrainian and only one lesson in this wonderful language, it does not disturb me because I love this language, as native ^_^ .
^
Istrebitel' Ogtay
Відправлено: Jul 21 2006, 20:09

Разговаривающий по фактам
Стать:
Сквиб I
Користувач №: 175

Цитата (Marine Potter! @ Nov 9 2005, 16:35)
Hello I am new in this forum, I am Frensh and I don't speak English very weel ! I love this language ! It's good speak English, it's beautifull but Frensh is too bad ! :(
I like English very much.I think it's one of the best languages of the world.I can say that it's very interesting language.Now i learn English with great pleasure.
^
Staizy
Відправлено: Jul 24 2006, 19:11

Новичок
Стать:
Сквиб XI
Користувач №: 9263

Certainly, English is very interesting language. I hope that some time my English will be very well!
^
Blumella
Відправлено: Jul 27 2006, 13:44

И люди называют ЭТО красивым??
Чаклун IV
Користувач №: 11675

I :-* English! And I :-* English culture.
P.S. I :-* east culture!
^
Unusuall girl
Відправлено: Sep 26 2006, 17:54

below zero...
Стать:
Чарівник початківець X
Користувач №: 17657

English is my fawourite lesson at school.
^
Minas-Morgul
Відправлено: Sep 27 2006, 09:44

плохая компания
Стать:
Учень VI
Користувач №: 19910

I think English is a very beautiful language, but it is uninteresting. It's too simple. You can learn all grammar structures during a year and then you should learn only words. In my opinion in this way the Russian languageis more interesting then English.
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (5)  # 1 2 [3] 4 5  Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1821 ]   [ 24 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 19:44:55, 23 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP