Модератори:

Сторінки: (7)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ».  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

"Let's discuss it! / Давайте обсудим это!"

, игра-обсуждение, срок - до января 2018
Відправлено: Jul 24 2017, 22:15

user posted image

Greetings, my friends and visitors!

I’m glad to announce a new contest in the English forum, which will allow us to discuss various topics, hear each other’s opinions and simply communicate.

The idea of the contest is as follows: once every week I will choose a topic and post it here. You will have 7 days to discuss it. After that I will indicate the results and post a new topic. In the event of the absence of participants, I will extend the deadline – up to 14 days.

The rewards are as follows:

At least 3 messages (minimum 400 symbols) discussing the topic – you will get 3 points;
If you left 1 or 2 messages – you get 1 point;
If you turned out to be the best commentator, you’ll get extra 3 points.

What are the prizes?

Reward

10 points
user posted image Bottle of mana potion, 589k x 4
15 points
user posted image Sunflower
20 points
user posted image Leprechaun's coin
25 points
user posted image Apple pie + 500 galleons
30 points
user posted image Alchemist’s kit II + 1000 galleons
35 points
user posted image Diadem + 1500 galleons
40 points
user posted image Femida’s sword + 1000 galleons
45 points
user posted image Firebolt + 2000 galleons
50 points
user posted image *Ticket to Europe

You can “exchange” the points for the rewards underlines above.

This contest will last 6 months, so hurry to get your prizes!

user posted image

Приветствую, мои друзья и гости!

Я рада объявить о новом конкурсе в Английском подфоруме, который поможет нам обсудить множество тем, услышать мнение друг друга, а также пообщаться.

Идея конкурса следующая: раз в неделю я буду выбирать тему и указывать ее здесь.У вас будет 7 дней, чтобы обсудить ее. После этого я объявлю результаты и укажу здесь новую тему. В случае, если участников не будет, я увеличу сроки - до 14 дней.

Награждение будет следующим:

Хотя бы 3 сообщения (минимум 400 символов) по теме – вы получите 3 балла;
Если Вы оставили 1 или 2 сообщения – получаете 1 балл;
Если Вы оказались лучшим комментатором, то получите дополнительные 3 балла.

Как же выглядят призы?

Баллы

Награда

10 баллов
user posted image Банка маны, 589k x 4 штуки
15 баллов
user posted image Подсолнух
20 баллов
user posted image Монета лепрекона
25 баллов
user posted image Яблочный пирог + 500 галлеонов
30 баллов
user posted image Набор Алхимика II + 1000 галлеонов
35 баллов
user posted image Диадема + 1500 галлеонов
40 баллов
user posted image Меч Фемиды + 1000 галлеонов
45 баллов
user posted image Молния + 2000 галлеонов
50 баллов
user posted image *Билет в Европу

Вы можете "обменять" баллы на призы выше.

Этот конкурс будет продлится 6 месяцев, поэтому поторопитесь, чтобы получить призы!

Відправлено: Jul 24 2017, 22:19

i  

The first topic is: traveling. :runing:

Do you like to travel? Do you think it's a good hobby, or just a waste of time and money? Perhaps, you travel a lot yourself?

Please note: even though the first post was offered in Russian, the discussion should be in English only in order to receive points.

Відправлено: Jul 24 2017, 22:40
I'm really interested in traveling. To tell the truth, I can state that traveling is an important part of my life, but it will never be as important as education and family, of course. In my humble opinion, traveling is a great opportunity to learn new things, to discover different cultures. Sometimes traveling can be expensive but it's worth it because of possible discoveries and experiences. I'm too young to be sick of life but traveling helps me to distract myself from workdays.
Відправлено: Jul 26 2017, 16:01
Bandit O'Brien, nicely said! I'm glad you're an avid traveler. What's your next desired travel destination? Do you like to plan your trips?
Відправлено: Jul 27 2017, 23:03
Hah. Travelling is great. I'd love to spare the life on it. May be I am not able to travel all the tme. I am not able to travel even as much as my boyfriend, but I can appreciate the journeys. I've visited only 3 foreign countries: Turkey, Poland and Czech Republc. But I am an exprienced tourist. Ukrane is a wonderful country with beautifull nature. My country has the biggest desert and the longest embankment in Europe. One just need to notce it and to visit it.
Відправлено: Aug 1 2017, 09:29
I like traveling too, but because of studies I can't spend on this enough time, that's why when we travel somewhere, I try to enjoy this time, also doing sightseeing and making photos anywhere.

Цитата (Элен Фишер @ Jul 27 2017, 23:03)
I've visited only 3 foreign countries: Turkey

I was in Turkey too, but only when I was much younger, and then we just had a rest with family in brilliant hotel with a lot of swimming pools, water slides, of course with access to the sea and beach, and many others activities. So trip to Turkey had more a relaxation goals than getting a knowledge about city and country.

Last time I was abroad was in Russia, Saint Petersburg, and honestly I liked the rhythm of life and people in this city.
Відправлено: Aug 2 2017, 22:33
I think travellng to Turkey is not something special for ukrainian people.
But I liked the city (Istanbul). Some people prefer Antalia and other cities with great beaches, but I wanted to know the history, that's why I've visited lots of places.
I was alone and used couchsurfing, so it was scaring. One guy refused to host me when I said that do not like night clubs and I had to find new place the same day.
That was a great adventure)
Відправлено: Aug 4 2017, 03:34
Okay, let's continue this topic for now. =))

Элен Фишер, I've never been to the Ukrainian dessert, I've only heard of its existence last year. Where is it? I need to ask Google for help. Also, I think it's nice when people explore their own country - that's traveling too.

Сейт Пестаж, I think Turkey is a nice place, especially when it's not too hot and the hotel residents are nice. :) What's the next country you'd like to go to?
Відправлено: Aug 4 2017, 07:12
of course I like travelling! who doesn't? I'm not an active traveller, so I've only been in a dozen of countries so far.
however if there is an opportunity - I pack my things and go away. for me travelling is not waste of money but an adventure and new impressions.
Відправлено: Aug 4 2017, 09:08
Пэйджик, The desert is in the Kherson area. Youtube video Satellite view
And my photos. As for climate - it's more like a semi desert. You can see the shadow in the morning, but during the day the sun is too bright. And the sand temperature is up to 75 degrees.
Показати текст спойлеру

dovelet, heh. Just a dozen of countries. Sounds like a mockery for me)
I think it will take me 5 years to visit so many.

I'm going to Russia next week, to the Caucasus Mountains. And what are your nearest plans?
Відправлено: Aug 4 2017, 09:23
Цитата (Элен Фишер @ Aug 4 2017, 09:08)
Just a dozen of countries. Sounds like a mockery for me)

I am older than you, for sure. soooo, it's just the matter of time.
I think it will take me 5 years to visit so many.

*g* I am not going to visit a dozen of new countries in five years.

And what are your nearest plans?

zust a quick weekend in Tallin.
Відправлено: Aug 4 2017, 09:54
Цитата (Пэйджик @ Aug 4 2017, 03:34)
What's the next country you'd like to go to?

I'm planning to go to London or Paris this autumn. Firstly, because I dream about visiting these countries for a long. And secondly, I truly adore this time, this season in Europe. And by the way, I have my birthday in October, but I think, I will go to one of these countries in November, when in my homeland will be long holidays.
Відправлено: Aug 4 2017, 15:54
dovelet, nicely said! And I think that a dozen of countries is quite a lot. Which one did you like the most?

Элен Фишер, whoa, I had no idea! I've been to Kherson before, but I spend my time at the beach. Interesting...
I'm going to Russia next week, to the Caucasus Mountains. And what are your nearest plans?

Sounds good.
My plans are... I'd like to go to Washington in October. We'll see how it goes.

Цитата (dovelet @ Aug 4 2017, 09:23)
*g* I am not going to visit a dozen of new countries in five years.

You never know, maybe you will. =eyebrows=

Сейт Пестаж, those are amazing plans! And you live in Latvia, so it's super easy to fly there! I think WizzAir has great offers for Riga - Paris flights.
Відправлено: Aug 7 2017, 12:14
Цитата (Пэйджик @ Aug 4 2017, 15:54)
Which one did you like the most?

for what?
if we are talking about working - the US and Germany is fine for me.
the same countries I could live in.
and all the countries I've ever visited are fine for touristing.

Цитата (Пэйджик @ Aug 4 2017, 15:54)
You never know, maybe you will.

:D I do not think so.
but of course I have some future goals that are reachable.

Відправлено: Aug 10 2017, 15:28
Цитата (dovelet @ Aug 7 2017, 12:14)
for what?
if we are talking about working - the US and Germany is fine for me.
the same countries I could live in.
and all the countries I've ever visited are fine for touristing.

That's a very nice distinction. I believe that some countries like Spain, Greece and others are amazing if you'd like to visit them once or twice. However, you can't really WORK in every country you like. If I like to eat spaghetti on the Italian Riviera, it doesn't mean that I can actually LIVE there, unless I'm a retired millionaire.
Цитата (dovelet @ Aug 7 2017, 12:14)
I do not think so.
but of course I have some future goals that are reachable.

Like what? :)
Відправлено: Aug 10 2017, 19:28
Traveling. I think this is a good theme for discuss.
I like travel because it is very interesting and exciting. When you travel, you may meet new people, know others customs and traditions. It help to wide your own world and your vision. Sometimes new meetings may be very useful for you. You may find new job, friends, when you travel. If you will be very lucky - you can fall in love or have exciting advantage. The memory about it will give you new beautiful colours in life, what can support you in hard time.
Відправлено: Aug 11 2017, 00:07
That's time for adventure. I mean, for departure.
In the evening I'll sit in a bus to Russia for the first time.
I wish you a very good time hear.
I'm sure, there wll be another topic in the theme when I'll come back.
But still I'll be glad to share the expirience somehow.

The interesting fact about the trip: I don't know exactly where I'm going to.
I just believe the people I'm going with.

And how about you? Which role does the company has during the trip?
Відправлено: Aug 11 2017, 02:19
Цитата
The interesting fact about the trip: I don't know exactly where I'm going to.
I just believe the people I'm going with.

And how about you? Which role does the company has during the trip?

I think sometimes it is right. We must believe people, if they live with us and take parts in our advantures. But I think, believing is needed to earn.
I have never believed people if I bad know them. Because they may do you much harm and destroy your life.
But while the company in trip it is very good. The company give you chance to discuss you thoughts about your traveling and give the feeling of safety. If you travel with somebody, it will be harder to get into troubles.
So I think if you travel with good and honest friend it will be interesting trip and you will get much joy during your traveling
Відправлено: Aug 11 2017, 02:36
Цитата
Do you think it's a good hobby, or just a waste of time and money?

About this question.
For somebody traveling is a real hobby and good weekend, and it give man good joy. Academic Sechenov said: Active weekend. Traveling is really active weekend. Sometimes it is not only interesting but useful for health.
But for somebody traveling is not a good hobby, it maybe work. In traveling a people do not only visit new places and countries, they can buy some things and then sell it. So they earn good money when they travel.
Sometimes people in their traveling may visit their relatives and friends. So it is not only traveling but good possibility to say "hello" relative people with them you must not meet in usual life.

And what do you think about to earn money when you travel? It is a good opportunity or the man in traveling must only rest?
Відправлено: Aug 11 2017, 06:09
Цитата (Пэйджик @ Aug 10 2017, 15:28)
Like what?

Island. that's the country that took the first place in my "wannago" list some time ago.
the UK is also in the top.
these two are pretty real.

Відправлено: Aug 11 2017, 19:23
dovelet, so, have you been to Island? Or is it your dream to go there?
To tell the truth, I once wanted to live there though I've never visited it. But it seemed so magic, so unreal, that I couldn't think of another country to stop by. How did you fall in love with this country?
Відправлено: Aug 15 2017, 08:25
Цитата (Келора @ Aug 11 2017, 19:23)
so, have you been to Island? Or is it your dream to go there?

nope. it's just a dream, yes.
Цитата (Келора @ Aug 11 2017, 19:23)
ow did you fall in love with this country?

I don't know much about it. however, there are two facts that make this country interesting to me.
a) I do want to see more volcanoes and geysers in my life. for that I can go to Far East or Island. the second is much more real and isn't it ironic?
b) someone told me once that they are very... peculiar in Island. people, I mean. how to put it... well, I was told they have a special official for dealing with rocks! of course I need to meet and talk to those people!!!!11

Відправлено: Aug 15 2017, 18:03

i  

Okaaay, I think it's time to introduce the next topic:

"Cooking and food".

Let's discuss it! =ventilyator=

Відправлено: Aug 16 2017, 06:40
this is the topic for me, yes-yes.
I like cooking. I like food.
I like cooking food.
more than that I like eating.

thinking about it, in the last several years this area of my life transformed... into some kind of a hobby?
you can't name it "hobby", I guess but something akin to it. I like going somewhere, order food and anticipate something nice for my palate.

I do cook every day but not what you might think about when a person says "I like cooking". just simple dishes, I am too lazy.

Відправлено: Aug 17 2017, 07:51
Thank you for new topic.
This is very interesting and tasty task. I like eat. Whole I eat everything. Only it must made from fresh vegetables and meat.
I like a potato, meat, soup, pancakes, different cakes, fresh black bread, all vegetables and fruit.
But I don't like cooking. Of course I can cook something to myself of for my mother, but I do not like to cook for hours.
Відправлено: Aug 20 2017, 03:18
Do not read this before breakfast or dinner!
In food I like difference. I may eat food different countries and nations. But there are not spaced food. Because I hate it. When you mouth burn and you are thirsty, it is very unpleasant feeling. And I hate greasy food, when pieces of food stay in you mouth, and you feel the fat with your tongue. It is terribly.

I try eat food which I make myself. Maybe it is not so tasty as prepared food in cafe or restaurant, but I know what it made from, and I know that is healthy food, and my stomach does not suffer after it.
Відправлено: Aug 22 2017, 03:33
dovelet, I feel like most people love food. I have friends who bluntly tell me they live for food. Ironically, they are super skinny. :crazy:

I'm lazy too. What kind of food do you usually cook?

The Queen of dark, what kind of cakes do you like? Also, would you try Indian food, or some other food you've never tried before?
Відправлено: Aug 22 2017, 11:12
Цитата (Пэйджик @ Aug 22 2017, 03:33)
What kind of food do you usually cook?

usually meat - pork, beef, poultry. I can mange some simple bakery if the dough is commercial and some salads.
however basically there is nothing impossible if I have all the ingredients and machinery.

and I do not think that "living for food" is something bad)
Відправлено: Aug 30 2017, 12:40
seriously? nobody wants to talk about food?
that's sooooo unfair!

ok

let's try smth provocative. that usually goes well.
have you ever tasted anything gross? maybe... illegal/suggestive?
Відправлено: Aug 31 2017, 14:05
Цитата (dovelet @ Aug 30 2017, 12:40)

let's try smth provocative. that usually goes well.
have you ever tasted anything gross? maybe... illegal/suggestive?

No, no, no :-[

The main problem is... Despite loving delicious things, I hate cooking. And sometimes I think that cooking hates me. Even boiled potatoes are never as tasty as my mum's/ :D
Відправлено: Sep 1 2017, 05:05
Oh, there are not many things I'm able to cook, but I'm ok they are.) So last time I'm learning some recipes and how to cook basics, the most important and necessary dishes. Among them are rice, buckwheat, oatmeal, salads, potatoes boiled in their jackets and a little more maybe.
Відправлено: Sep 1 2017, 16:59
Цитата (Араминта Лестер @ Aug 31 2017, 14:05)
as tasty as my mum's

I think it's a matter of time and practice, really.

Відправлено: Sep 1 2017, 17:32
Цитата (dovelet @ Sep 1 2017, 16:59)
I think it's a matter of time and practice, really.

Maybe. But I prefer buying a pizza. :P
Відправлено: Sep 2 2017, 10:41
Цитата (Араминта Лестер @ Sep 1 2017, 17:32)
But I prefer buying a pizza.

what's interesting is that a lot of people around absolutely love pizza and I'm like... meh... ok, if there is nothing else to eat...
Відправлено: Sep 7 2017, 00:38
dovelet, there's nothing wrong with that. I HATE French fries. Everyone who hears it is shocked, because EVERYONE I know loves fries. :skype_dull:
Відправлено: Sep 7 2017, 00:39

i  

Okaaat, it's time to switch the topic.

New topic: TV shows and movies.

Відправлено: Sep 7 2017, 05:17
Пэйджик, ff could be greasy and NOT tasty, so it's not like you should love it. anyway, your choice is good for your health.

TV shows? I only have one favourite and a couple I could stand. Everything else is boring, awful or degrades me as a watcher.

I like movies however.
Відправлено: Sep 18 2017, 18:21
this topic is sooooo dead. what a shame.
and hey, I have an online cinema program opened on my TV right now.
Відправлено: Sep 23 2017, 01:51

i  

Okay, let's try another topic:

Halloween. :skype_sun:

Відправлено: Sep 23 2017, 01:51
dovelet, do you celebrate Halloween? At least here, at the magic forum.
Відправлено: Sep 24 2017, 19:54
Пэйджик, I celebrated it in the US and several times at work. with all the stuff: costumes, perties, scary food and Jack-o'-lanterns.
but!
and it's ironic
I do not think that it's a day to celebrate. I mean H. is out of our culture. I do not feel excited or happy about this day.
Додано через хвилину
Пэйджик, what about you? I surmise H. is a big day in the place you live.
Відправлено: Sep 28 2017, 14:31
I've seen quite a bunch of Halloween wigs and costumes in the mall last weekend. Considered it strange, because the holiday is not even that popular in my town (AFAIR). It would be great to attend a themed party this year, though. Cosplayers must love such events, bc they present so many opportunities to show off the outfits. So I'll go out and make some shoots, I hope! Other than that, I don't really have anything to think of the topic. Maybe due to the holiday they'll return pumpkin-flavoured americano in coffee houses this year, that would be nice.
Відправлено: Oct 6 2017, 21:18
TV? excuse me no, only news or anything without comments
Відправлено: Oct 21 2017, 19:54
The only what interested me among TV and movies, are movies, but unfortunately I don't have so many time for spend it for movie watching, because nowadays they are quite long and with interested but long and sometimes hardly to understand plot. But when I have a lot free time I watch only movies I've selected before and long time ago. My favourite large janres o movie are non-fiction like Arrival, what is one of my last the most favourite film, and secondly it's action film, when I need to relax in front of a laptop.

TV shows wich series' I some times decide to watch are more american or british, the most famous example are evening shows. Shows I try to watch regulary and in which shoot I'm really interested are posted in YouTube, actually among them are a lot of interviews in russian.
Відправлено: Oct 23 2017, 04:07

i  

Okay, let's change the subject.

The new topic is: winter's coming. =eyebrows=

(feel free to interpret it as you wish)

Відправлено: Oct 23 2017, 04:08
So, how many of you guys would like to chat about the weather, and who thought about Game of Thrones?
Відправлено: Oct 23 2017, 19:18
Game of Thrones is in my mind ;)
But I'd prefer to chat about the weather.
The autumn is coming to my place. The leaves start to become yellow)
Відправлено: Oct 23 2017, 23:08
Got a glimpse of one of the newest (at least, to me) episodes of Game of Trones on TV last weekend.
Показати текст спойлеру
I like how the series seems to go from "hey, give up on your ideals and morals, they won't let you survive here" to the classical tale of noble and brave. Still, I'd rather read long-promiced Ice&Fire book. But no book for now :(

Random rant on the cast:
Показати текст спойлеру

Also. The winter did, in fact, come already. We're buried in snow.
Відправлено: Nov 6 2017, 18:57
Sheogorath,
Показати текст спойлеру
Відправлено: Nov 12 2017, 19:30
It seems to me that the "Game of Thromes" series are the most popular series nowadays. There are so many people who are looking forward to see the new episode! When does it end, actually?
Відправлено: Nov 13 2017, 15:24
Цитата (Supreme @ Nov 12 2017, 19:30)
It seems to me that the "Game of Thromes" series are the most popular series nowadays. There are so many people who are looking forward to see the new episode! When does it end, actually?

There must be the eighth season next year, as I know. Anyway, I think I won't watch it. Maybe the last episode only.

While speaking about winter, it was snowing yesterday in Kyiv. Or there was something like snow)
Відправлено: Nov 18 2017, 20:46
Winter never comes here, it will snow only for a while in February, and only humidity will bother everyone

However, concerning -13 degrees in my hometown in Russia, it does not seem to be the 'autumn-like' vibes anymore =smile_cry=
Відправлено: Nov 19 2017, 19:49
Донни, I hope that there will be snow soon. I could feel the breath of winter yesterday. The air was very cold and smelt frosty, like in winter. :snowman:
Відправлено: Nov 19 2017, 19:54
Supreme, you guys will definitely see some snow pretty soon! I am super jealous =(
you know how it is in the north of Germany, right? the first SIGNS of snow will come only around mid-February, if not later...
but yes, it's cold and sunny at the same time these days, I am feeling great, not as my colleagues in the office (trembling all the time because I prefer to open the window from time to time) =eyebrows=
Відправлено: Nov 19 2017, 20:11
Цитата (Донни @ Nov 19 2017, 19:54)
(trembling all the time because I prefer to open the window from time to time) =eyebrows=

You are egoistic! On the other side - your collegues can wear some warmer clothes in order not to freeze when you open the windows.

What a surprise! I thought that you, on the North should have even more snow than we, on the South! :P
Відправлено: Nov 20 2017, 19:17
Донни, you're a lucky person. I'm mentally preparing myself for possible (POSSIBLE! There's hope!) snow storms. :skype_dull:
Відправлено: Nov 20 2017, 20:22
Цитата (Пэйджик @ Nov 20 2017, 19:17)
Донни, you're a lucky person. I'm mentally preparing myself for possible (POSSIBLE! There's hope!) snow storms. :skype_dull:

At least you can do as many snowmen as you wish :christ2: And you will have a real Christmas atmosphere!
Відправлено: Nov 21 2017, 21:36
Цитата (Supreme @ Nov 19 2017, 20:11)
You are egoistic! On the other side - your collegues can wear some warmer clothes in order not to freeze when you open the windows.

What a surprise! I thought that you, on the North should have even more snow than we, on the South! :P

it's you guys, who live right near the mountains, and not us at all, we are not supposed to have a lot of snow, just some 'snow drizzling', it should be raining here all the time, which is actually the case ahah

not egoistic, it's just that I help the others to become more resistant to cold :morning:

Пэйджик, ha, that' you who is lucky! I am super jealous, don't you say anything to me about snow storms! Wish it happened here...

Цитата (Supreme @ Nov 20 2017, 20:22)
At least you can do as many snowmen as you wish :christ2: And you will have a real Christmas atmosphere!

what is the problem? one creates atmosphere for himself/herself, just find proper company of people and enjoy the celebration ;) that's what I do at least, and apparently it works :D
Відправлено: Nov 22 2017, 13:17
Цитата (Донни @ Nov 21 2017, 21:36)
what is the problem? one creates atmosphere for himself/herself, just find proper company of people and enjoy the celebration ;) that's what I do at least, and apparently it works :D

True. But snow brings it's magic, everything becomes so white and innocent, and seems cleaner... I love the feeling when snow crunches (?) under your feet :)))
Відправлено: Nov 27 2017, 17:57
Are my eyes deceiving me or are you guys having a decent conversation about something as mundane as weather??
Відправлено: Jan 6 2018, 01:14

i  

All right! It's been almost 6 months since the moment this contest has launched, and I think it's time to close it up.

I'm glad there were a few participants eager to discuss various topics, but unfortunately, this topic didn't gain enough attention... Still, I'm rewarding those who invested time and energy into this project!

dovelet was involved the most. She gets a user posted image Leprechaun's coin + 1,000 galleons.

Самолюбивый шизоид, The Queen of dark and Салют were proactive as well. I'm rewarding them with user posted image Bottle of mana potion x 2 + 500 galleons.

Киан and Донни participated as well. Their reward is 500 galleons.

Everyone else - Рен, Нура, Sheogorath and Erinny are getting a user posted image Gerbera.

Thank you for participation! :urya: Watch out for new contests!

Итак! Прошло уже почти 6 месяцев с момента открытия конкурса, и мне кажется, что пора его закрывать.

Я рада, что нашлись участники, которым было интересно обсудить различные темы, но увы, это мероприятия не получило большое количество внимания... Тем не менее, я награждаю тех, кто потратил свое время и силы на этот проект!

dovelet была самое активной. Она получает user posted image Монету Лепрекона + 1,000 галлеонов.

Самолюбивый шизоид, The Queen of dark и Салют также были активны. Их я награждаю user posted image Банкой маны x 2 штуки + 500 галлеонов.

Киан и Донни также участвовали. Их награда -
500 галлеонов.

Все остальные - Рен, Нура, Sheogorath и Erinny получают user posted image Герберу.

Спасибо за участие! :urya: Ждите новых конкурсов!

Відправлено: Jan 11 2018, 20:12

i  

The prizes have been sent out. The topic will be archived in a few days.

Призы были отправлены. Тема переместится в архив через пару дней.

0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (7)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ». Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1337 ]   [ 72 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 10:15:44, 28 Mar 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP