Модератори:

Сторінки: (7)  # « Перша ... 4 5 [6] 7  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

"Let's discuss it! / Давайте обсудим это!"

, игра-обсуждение, срок - до января 2018
Рокэ
Відправлено: Nov 13 2017, 15:24

Loki is love
Стать:
Чудотворець VI
Вигляд: --
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 90391

Цитата (Supreme @ Nov 12 2017, 19:30)
It seems to me that the "Game of Thromes" series are the most popular series nowadays. There are so many people who are looking forward to see the new episode! When does it end, actually?

There must be the eighth season next year, as I know. Anyway, I think I won't watch it. Maybe the last episode only.

While speaking about winter, it was snowing yesterday in Kyiv. Or there was something like snow)
^
Фей Крёстный
Відправлено: Nov 18 2017, 20:46

европейские штучки
Стать:
Великий чарівник VIII
Користувач №: 87808

Winter never comes here, it will snow only for a while in February, and only humidity will bother everyone

However, concerning -13 degrees in my hometown in Russia, it does not seem to be the 'autumn-like' vibes anymore =smile_cry=
^
Supreme
Відправлено: Nov 19 2017, 19:49

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий маг VII
Вигляд: Animagus Kelpie
Користувач №: 41096

Донни, I hope that there will be snow soon. I could feel the breath of winter yesterday. The air was very cold and smelt frosty, like in winter. :snowman:
^
Фей Крёстный
Відправлено: Nov 19 2017, 19:54

европейские штучки
Стать:
Великий чарівник VIII

Supreme, you guys will definitely see some snow pretty soon! I am super jealous =(
you know how it is in the north of Germany, right? the first SIGNS of snow will come only around mid-February, if not later...
but yes, it's cold and sunny at the same time these days, I am feeling great, not as my colleagues in the office (trembling all the time because I prefer to open the window from time to time) =eyebrows=
^
Supreme
Відправлено: Nov 19 2017, 20:11

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий маг VII

Цитата (Донни @ Nov 19 2017, 19:54)
(trembling all the time because I prefer to open the window from time to time) =eyebrows=

You are egoistic! On the other side - your collegues can wear some warmer clothes in order not to freeze when you open the windows.

What a surprise! I thought that you, on the North should have even more snow than we, on the South! :P
^
Фея кленового сиропа
Відправлено: Nov 20 2017, 19:17

Мастер флуда
Стать:
Верховний чародій X
Вигляд: Animagus Thunderbird
Користувач №: 30627

Донни, you're a lucky person. I'm mentally preparing myself for possible (POSSIBLE! There's hope!) snow storms. :skype_dull:
^
Supreme
Відправлено: Nov 20 2017, 20:22

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий маг VII

Цитата (Пэйджик @ Nov 20 2017, 19:17)
Донни, you're a lucky person. I'm mentally preparing myself for possible (POSSIBLE! There's hope!) snow storms. :skype_dull:

At least you can do as many snowmen as you wish :christ2: And you will have a real Christmas atmosphere!
^
Фей Крёстный
Відправлено: Nov 21 2017, 21:36

европейские штучки
Стать:
Великий чарівник VIII

Цитата (Supreme @ Nov 19 2017, 20:11)
You are egoistic! On the other side - your collegues can wear some warmer clothes in order not to freeze when you open the windows.

What a surprise! I thought that you, on the North should have even more snow than we, on the South! :P

it's you guys, who live right near the mountains, and not us at all, we are not supposed to have a lot of snow, just some 'snow drizzling', it should be raining here all the time, which is actually the case ahah

not egoistic, it's just that I help the others to become more resistant to cold :morning:

Пэйджик, ha, that' you who is lucky! I am super jealous, don't you say anything to me about snow storms! Wish it happened here...

Цитата (Supreme @ Nov 20 2017, 20:22)
At least you can do as many snowmen as you wish :christ2: And you will have a real Christmas atmosphere!

what is the problem? one creates atmosphere for himself/herself, just find proper company of people and enjoy the celebration ;) that's what I do at least, and apparently it works :D
^
Supreme
Відправлено: Nov 22 2017, 13:17

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий маг VII

Цитата (Донни @ Nov 21 2017, 21:36)
what is the problem? one creates atmosphere for himself/herself, just find proper company of people and enjoy the celebration ;) that's what I do at least, and apparently it works :D

True. But snow brings it's magic, everything becomes so white and innocent, and seems cleaner... I love the feeling when snow crunches (?) under your feet :)))
^
Erinny
Відправлено: Nov 27 2017, 17:57

жест Шрёдингера
Стать:
Метаморфомаг III
Вигляд: Animagus Basilisk
Користувач №: 8413

Are my eyes deceiving me or are you guys having a decent conversation about something as mundane as weather??
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (7)  # « Перша ... 4 5 [6] 7  Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1134 ]   [ 24 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 07:22:46, 27 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP