Модератори:

Сторінки: (5)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ».  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

FLEX

, competition
Відправлено: Jan 23 2007, 17:26
Do you know about it? It is a competition of changing school pupils for a one year. Please, write everybody who take part in it. Ass for me now i waiting of resaults of last competition part.(ankets) It will be in spring.
B)
Відправлено: Jan 23 2007, 17:50
I'VE DON IT LAST YEAR....BUT IT TURNED OUT THAT I'M TOO STUPID FOR THAT...HEHE....BUT FOR NOW MY SISTER IS TAKING PART IN IT///SHE IS ALSO WAITING FOR EXAMS....
Відправлено: Jan 24 2007, 00:05
Цитата (ICE CUBE @ Jan 23 2007, 17:26)
Do you know about it? It is a competition of changing school pupils for a one year. Please, write everybody who take part in it. ASS for me now i waiting of resaults of last competition part.(ankets) It will be in spring.
B)

Man, Ass - it is mean задница)))
By the theme: I want to take part in it, but I`ve lost. If I would take part in it, and I would win, I would not go to USA. Because this competition is only for testing yourself, I think.
Відправлено: Jan 24 2007, 06:52
Цитата ([DE|RAIN (Bivshiy TOM RIDDLE) @ Jan 24 2007, 00:05)
Man, Ass - it is mean задница)))
By the theme: I want to take part in it, but I`ve lost. If I would take part in it, and I would win, I would not go to USA. Because this competition is only for testing yourself, I think.

You should say( IF i won, I would not go to the USA.) BUT WHY NOT, IT,S A GREAT CHANCE !!
Відправлено: Jan 24 2007, 08:55
Цитата (ICE CUBE @ Jan 24 2007, 06:52)
You should say( IF i won, I would not go to the USA.)

Thanks, I will note it.
Цитата (ICE CUBE @ Jan 24 2007, 06:52)
BUT WHY NOT, IT,S A GREAT CHANCE !!

It is difficult for me to be at new compaign even at Russia, and sure it would be rather more difficult at USA.
ICE CUBE, if you will win, wouls you go there?
Відправлено: Jan 24 2007, 10:47
Take a shot at, guys.))
I never took part at such program, but my groupmade had. And she said it was awesome. Actually, it's very good opportunity to improve ur language skills and stuff. And also new friends, is it not awesome?!)))
Відправлено: Jan 24 2007, 11:25
Цитата (Darla @ Jan 24 2007, 10:47)
Take a shot at, guys.))
I never took part at such program, but my groupmade had. And she said it was awesome. Actually, it's very good opportunity to improve ur language skills and stuff. And also new friends, is it not awesome?!)))

Yes Darla. Main reasons are: 1. To know more about america, americans life. 2. Of course new fiends.( the begining of international friendship- loudly saded by me) 3. English anguage improving. Rain, certainly if i won, i would go.
Відправлено: Feb 16 2007, 11:21
I took part that year and in April I'll get results. This programm is a good chance, my best friend is there now and she likes it a lot.
Відправлено: Feb 16 2007, 12:37
U THINK U WILL WIN?
Відправлено: Feb 16 2007, 12:39
Why not?
Відправлено: Feb 16 2007, 12:41
I WANT AND BELIEVE VERY MUCH. I AM BEST!--I AM BEST...
Відправлено: Feb 17 2007, 19:54
i took part and didn't manage to win :( "you haven't been selected to receive a scholarship...." i still remember those words.. :( :(
Відправлено: Feb 22 2007, 22:23
awful...i'm sorry, Ukrainian!
my best friend is in USA. i miss her.
i didn't take part in it... why? Great Britain - is better ...for me B)
Відправлено: Mar 1 2007, 18:22
that's ok now. i have a lot of friends around the world to practice my language skills:) but then it was a real tragedy for me... :)
Відправлено: Mar 1 2007, 19:16
I took part in that programme last year but i didn`t pass the last competition and i am glad:)because i went there only to test myself
Відправлено: Apr 5 2007, 22:04
this year results will be in a week
Відправлено: Apr 8 2007, 12:05
I am looser
Відправлено: Apr 9 2007, 00:13
PHEN,do you know the results?
Відправлено: Apr 12 2007, 00:31
Yes i am not win.
Відправлено: May 10 2007, 13:20
Цитата (PHEN @ Apr 12 2007, 00:31)
Yes i am not win.

you didn't have a chance with such knowledge of English grammar.
Відправлено: Jun 1 2007, 10:13
No, not because of this.At 3rd round they look at person as man, that can lieve for a long time without parents and out of motherland and and and...
Відправлено: Jun 3 2007, 10:10
My classmate took part in this competition and she will do to USA next school year. May be I shall take part in this competition next year.
Who took part in this competition?
Відправлено: Jun 14 2007, 23:47
Цитата (Kestrel @ May 10 2007, 13:20)
you didn't have a chance with such knowledge of English grammar.

hee hee, mad nice =megalol= =megalol=
good point, though :D
Відправлено: Jun 27 2007, 19:35
свит литтл, :lol:

PHEN, yeah, i've heard something. Compositions, yeah?

Мета, PHEN did. (:

but i didn't want to compete - not because of the fear of not being accepted, but because of the fear that i will be. I just didn't want to live in a small American village for 1 year. And now it's too late for me to try, i've just graduated from my beloved school, but I don't regret - there are hundreds of other competitions, much better than the FLEX one.
Відправлено: Jul 25 2007, 16:17
My friend will live in Philadelfia, its not small american village.
Відправлено: Sep 10 2007, 17:24
I shall want to compete in October)) Although I have been learn English only 4 month, but as the saying goes "no harm in trying"
Відправлено: Feb 11 2008, 19:52
i was taking part in this competition last year))) well, it was rather funny.. the 1st round was absolutely easy 4 me, if u know english even not so good - u will complete it. the 2nd round.. well, listening and reading activities were also not so difficult, the worst was that they were toooo long as 4 me. I guess, i failed writing compositions))) i just wrote what i really think, but not what american family and all those psychologists who r checking these compocitions want us to write))) so i didn`t passed it and i`m not upset at all)) but my classmate(X-best friend) passed and right now she is in USA)0 she enjoys being therem cuz the host family is soooo good to her) but unfortunately, it`s some kind of lottery.. and some children get into families with.. some freaky traits and habits)))
Відправлено: Feb 17 2008, 14:05
Yes,I won
Відправлено: Feb 17 2008, 14:12
Harry Potterdze, and where have u gone?)) when was it?
Відправлено: Feb 18 2008, 09:01
in 2006, I was in Kalifornia,it was so cool...I love the United States
Додано через хвилину
as I see you live in U.K. my friend is in London
Відправлено: Feb 20 2008, 22:16
I've been to the US twice...(NY area and California)but not with FLEX
the country is worth seeing but not living...probably because of my "european" mentality))) if I go there this summer it'll probably be my last time
Відправлено: Feb 20 2008, 22:37
I had a chance to take part in this competition this year, but a didn't use it. Many people told me that it was a great chance for me, that I'd go to America and so on. But I didn't change my mind about that and even now I am sure that am right. Two my classmates completed first round and of course told me that if I took part in FLEX, I'd really win... They are waiting for an answer, cuz they made everything wright in every part of competition. I'm glad that they probably will go to America, because they really want to spend next year there. To my mind America is not the place to spend a year without any friends for me. My opinion about this country is not very pleasant. But the most terrible thing about FLEX is that my teacher, my mother, my friends really thouht(and now too) that I had to do this. I never promised about FLEX or a trip to America an I really felt very angry. Then I said that next year I will try, but I don't want to...
Відправлено: Feb 20 2008, 23:51
if you don't want, then don't do it...nobody has a right to push you
anyway, you won't get any satisfaction of the trip with such an attitude ;)
Відправлено: Feb 21 2008, 00:06
The most interesting thing about this is that last winter I wanted to visit America by FLEX so much as I don't want it now... =pretty=
Відправлено: Feb 21 2008, 11:37
Then what did make you change your mind?
Відправлено: Feb 24 2008, 13:05
well, it`s up to each of us to decide whether we want to take part in FLEX or don`t. )))) and i don`t feel sorry that i`m not in the US now, coz if i went - i wouldn`t be at this forum..))
Відправлено: Aug 18 2011, 12:42
What can I say... This programm is the reason why I am leaving for the USA in two weeks)
Participate and you'll enjoy it. FLEX is like a family where everyone is loved. It doesn't matter if you are the finalist, alumni or just a participant cuz once FLEX - forever FLEX.)
Відправлено: Aug 18 2011, 13:06
I have never heard about this program. Nevertheless Мась, please accept my congratulations. :urya:
Відправлено: Aug 18 2011, 13:10
Thanks)) To be honest, I haven't heard about this programm at all too)) My school received the advertisment in two days before the first round of the competition and I thought it was just a chance to check my knowledge =loly=
Відправлено: Aug 24 2011, 19:36
I took part in this competition some years ago. And even took the second place in my city. But nobody asked me to go to USA, cause my family is unsuccessful.
Відправлено: Aug 24 2011, 19:42
Oh. I've heard about FLEX. This year I didn't take a part in it because of my age. But next year (2011-2012) I'll do it.
Відправлено: Sep 2 2011, 13:04
VSelenna, do you mean that you was ought to pay all charges for this journey but at that very moment you didn't have enough money for it?
Відправлено: Apr 6 2012, 22:01
Элен, you've got to be misinformed because this is not the program where you get places 1-3, and the successfulness of the family has absolutely nothing to do with the result.
J-Rex, you're misinformed as well. Students that are in the US right now is the 2011-2012 generation; those who are getting results these days is the generation of 2012-2013. You've got to be part of the latter ;)
Відправлено: Nov 17 2012, 09:45
Satine, la melancolie, after each round we were provided with a ranking table. In the end only one girl had more points thаn me, that's what i meаn under "the second place". I was very upset after I've got a second call from Kiev (in first i was informed, that became a winner), cause they said that U.S. will not give me a visa because of my father's illness.
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (5)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ». Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1661 ]   [ 54 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 00:18:05, 23 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP