Модератори:

Сторінки: (12)  # « Перша ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Остання » ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

Think about love.

, forever love
Lovenkrantz
Відправлено: Mar 15 2008, 12:19

Surprise me...
Великий маг VII
Вигляд: --
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 31387

Hmmm... How did it actually happen, that we've let such a topic be buried?))) Isn't anyone interested in love?))) Ok... Love... I think, that it is very close to sacrifice. What do u think?))
^
desertrose
Відправлено: Mar 15 2008, 14:29

Splendour Herself
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII
Користувач №: 31344

well, is it really a sacrifice? you give your everything to the one you love, but it`s your decision and noone can make you do that if you don`t want. "From we get we make a living, from what we give we make a life", isn`t it true?)))
for me love is the only reason to live, the sense of life. I mean "love" in all its definitions and meanings, love to your parents, friens, to the world surroinding you, to some activities, and of course to the person, which makes you become better, makes you wanna spend all your life only with this exact person, this kind of love is the most beatuful, overwhelming and at the same time it becomes a utopian one.. I mean the words "and they lived happily ever after" are almost utopian, unfortunately, coz our world is filled with lies, misunderstanding and cruelty. People forget how to love, how to save this incredible feeling to the end of their lives, and those who can are not always happy too!
^
Lovenkrantz
Відправлено: Mar 17 2008, 07:49

Surprise me...
Великий маг VII

desertrose, Excellent post!))) You know, we are actually speaking about the same things, and pretty much - making similar conclusions. It's just we call it different names)) When i call love a "sacrifice", i don't mean one is doing it unwillingly)) But to love, to express all your TLC - one needs to refuse something he (she) is used to do. When you love - you tame your own desires in order to meet requests of your beloved one, when you love - you seek other's joy rather than yours)) That IS a sacrifice. But if you love - you are not depressed by it, it's quite an opposite - you are enjoying it))
^
desertrose
Відправлено: Mar 17 2008, 12:31

Splendour Herself
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII

Lovenkrantz, oh, I understand what you`re talking about and agree with you)) "our happiness is the happiness of our beloved ones", and to make them happy we sometimes make sacrifices, but it`s our decision and desire. )) and real love can`t depress you, it makes you fly))
^
Anne Hathaway
Відправлено: Mar 17 2008, 13:27

Мудрец
Стать:
Учень X
Користувач №: 34197

Love is omnipotent: it is not on earth neither burning — higher than punishment of it nor happiness — higher than pleasure to serve it.©
Love is too great sense, to be only by the personal, intimate file each!©
^
Багира де Моник
Відправлено: Mar 17 2008, 19:00

Грозная Черная Птица
Стать:
Великий маг II
Користувач №: 22505

I'm comletely in agreement with everything told before. Nothing to add.
Maybe lets speek about such burning issue as - what to do when relations give the air?
Аnd how to distinguish love from affection, passion, appetence etc? If their any distinguish at all?
^
Lovenkrantz
Відправлено: Mar 18 2008, 10:06

Surprise me...
Великий маг VII

Цитата (Багира де Моник @ Mar 17 2008, 19:00)
what to do when relations give the air?

Yeah - that seems to be a REAL discussion... ))) Well, i believe we should begin with asking ourselves - what are the reasons of it& Whar had actually brought us to that point? Well... I'd be so pleased to listen to girls' opinion, why do relations "expire" with time?)) What are the most common reasons to your mind?
Цитата (Багира де Моник @ Mar 17 2008, 19:00)
Аnd how to distinguish love from affection, passion, appetence etc? If their any distinguish at all?

Yeah... you can actually, distinguish. You know, we tend to call 'love" any affection or sympathy we feel towards person. But love - is very complicated and DEVELOPING thing. Love encloses such aspects as being ready to sacrifice, to give in, to endure, to accept. love doesn't try to gain any purpose, neither it is selfish. If you say you love a person "beyond your ken", but you trust your best friend more - don't full yourself, it's not love, it's affection. If you say you love, but don't know (or don't even want to know) what your partner dreams of - it's not love, it's flirt...
^
desertrose
Відправлено: Mar 18 2008, 12:42

Splendour Herself
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII

Цитата (Lovenkrantz @ Mar 18 2008, 10:06)
Well... I'd be so pleased to listen to girls' opinion, why do relations "expire" with time?)) What are the most common reasons to your mind?

I guess it happens when the euphoria from the 1st acquintance trails down and you begin to explore what kind of person he(she) really is. and very often you find out, that you were wearing pink glasses. Pretyy often you feel disappointed, coz he(she) appears to be absolutely different personality, not the one you considered him(her) to be.
Цитата (Lovenkrantz @ Mar 18 2008, 10:06)
Yeah... you can actually, distinguish. You know, we tend to call 'love" any affection or sympathy we feel towards person. But love - is very complicated and DEVELOPING thing. Love encloses such aspects as being ready to sacrifice, to give in, to endure, to accept. love doesn't try to gain any purpose, neither it is selfish. If you say you love a person "beyond your ken", but you trust your best friend more - don't full yourself, it's not love, it's affection. If you say you love, but don't know (or don't even want to know) what your partner dreams of - it's not love, it's flirt...

you are right...
to say "I love you" takes only few seconds, but to proove it - all your life©
that`s all I can add.
^
rainbow smile
Відправлено: Mar 26 2008, 21:56

-
Стать:
Маг II
Користувач №: 30041

Love is something beautiful, in my imagination, because I haven't felt it yet. But I think there is only ONE TRUE love in the world. Other people that we love and then part with, and later forget them are just passion.
As Britney Spears sings in her song: "Love is a state of grace"^_^
^
desertrose
Відправлено: Mar 27 2008, 07:43

Splendour Herself
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII

Love'good, love is really beautiful and when you meat your real love - do your best to save this feeling for all your life. in other cases - it is extremely painful - to loose it.
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (12)  # « Перша ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Остання » Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1155 ]   [ 24 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 14:12:31, 01 May 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP