Модератори:

Сторінки: (12)  # « Перша ... 9 10 [11] 12  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

Think about love.

, forever love
Lovenkrantz
Відправлено: Jun 6 2008, 23:03

Surprise me...
Великий маг VII
Вигляд: --
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 31387

It's just that not always you seem to want to fint your destiny)) Much more often people start looking for mere fun... collecting stones while loosing some precious diamonds))
^
desertrose
Відправлено: Jun 7 2008, 09:16

Splendour Herself
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII
Користувач №: 31344

Lovenkrantz, well, for them it`s more comfortable. because love needs some efforts to be saved during the whole life, and those 'stones' do not last 4 a long time..
^
Nill
Відправлено: May 3 2011, 06:43

Секунда До
Стать:
Заклинач I
Користувач №: 4986

Oh man, I haven't been here in a while, but as they say, what goes around comes around.
Where do I start. So many things have happened in my life during these few years of my reality. Let me just say that I do understand that nobody really cares about this post, I'm writing this just for me, for the sake of documenting a tiny piece of memory which will probably be soon to be forgotten anyway. In any case, I have specifically decided to write in here, simply because Love (and I say the word with a capital) has been my sole reason of existence. I have fallen in love. Doesn't that sound pathetically ironic? I truly feel bittersweet saying these words. Falling in love, infinitely falling in a bottomless hole of ...(I have left the sentence unfinished as for everyone it may be different what they fall into). As for me, I fell into a trap. A trap of blissful insanity, impossible challenges, true commitment and pure devotion. That person was the world to me, he was Everything. I lived for him, I became joyful when he was smiling or when he was pleased. I became sad when he was feeling down or when he frowned. This may sound really unrealistic to you, but he was Everything that mattered to me Ever. Oh, I sound like such a sentimental person. Well, I suppose that's me. Anyway, my problems didn't matter. Nonetheless, this continued for about 5 years. If I were to go into detail through everything that's happened, I probably wouldn't be finished until I the day I died. But I might as well try and condense this into one sentence. He was the World to me, but to him.. I unfortunately was not. I mean, sure he 'loved' me in his twisted way at least. But you know it's so fucking different when you feel that something is wrong, amiss. I was literally bound by invisible strings of rope of steel by said person. I couldn't do anything and not that I wanted to, really. It took so much for me to keep holding on because when I actually realized I fell into an inescapable trap, it was too late. I still lived for him, as much as I could anyway. It was true pain and endless torture that continued for n time, I can't say remember how long. At one point my physical body couldn't endure it any longer and so eventually my mental body had to catch up. Everything started morphing so gradually that I haven't noticed. At this point in time, I'm truthfully lost. I don't know what to think anymore. Sure I may appear to be all right, and I myself may believe it, but something deep inside keeps whispering that I'm not. I like to think that I am, though. We talk, from time to time, I feel genuine care for the person but I can't help but still feel internally and forever conflicted with myself.

No!
Not impossible! -
Inevitable! ©

Wow, hm. That was a bit longer than I intended it to be. Nevertheless, I have been inspired by all this by someone, and of course I won't say who because they will know anyway :)
^
Lovenkrantz
Відправлено: May 3 2011, 06:53

Surprise me...
Великий маг VII
Користувач №: 31387

Цитата (Nill @ May 3 2011, 06:43)
nobody really cares about this post

You're a bit mistaken regarding this :)
^
Blair Miller
Відправлено: May 22 2011, 12:40

you can (not) advance
Стать:
Метаморфомаг II
Користувач №: 55097

I want to present sincere love, but ...
^
atmosphere
Відправлено: May 25 2011, 17:24

Опытный пользователь
Стать:
Сквиб I
Користувач №: 58944

A Walk to Remember

Has somebody seen this film?
^
Santjaga not flet
Відправлено: May 25 2011, 19:27

Addicted to bitches.
Великий чарівник VI
Користувач №: 28834

Цитата (atmosphere @ May 25 2011, 17:24)
A Walk to Remember

Has somebody seen this film?

Everyone have seen it. And it is not so awesome as you will say in the next post, or as a response o someone ele instead of me.
The movie is TOO-EXTRA-MEGA-EMOTIONAL. Just another sad story about love, that it exists and it's beautiful and so on. Nothing spetial.
^
atmosphere
Відправлено: May 26 2011, 10:33

Опытный пользователь
Стать:
Сквиб I
Користувач №: 58944

I`m agree.

It was just a question)
^
Львенок
Відправлено: Jul 6 2012, 06:26

Never give up!
Стать:
Магістр IX
Користувач №: 35787

What can a normal person say about love? A lot, but i belive that the true love already at the books. For example, Sensce and Sensetive, if i'm writh. This is a true story, but know not many so beutyful stories
Next - What english song is your favourite
^
Dramiona25
Відправлено: Jul 25 2012, 16:37

Slytherins
Стать:
Сквиб I
Користувач №: 74115

Love? This is amazing feeling that make my heart beating more faster.
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (12)  # « Перша ... 9 10 [11] 12  Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0999 ]   [ 24 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 17:37:41, 01 May 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP