Фея кленового сиропа
  Відправлено: Aug 14 2015, 03:09

Мастер флуда
Стать:
Верховний чародій X
Вигляд: Animagus Thunderbird
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 30627

This is a topic for discussions and suggestions, also feel free to ask anything pertaining to the English forum.

It's main purpose is to hear what you have to offer, and make sure that everyone's interests are being considered. I'll be happy to participate in a discussion regarding this forum's direction. Also, if you are unhappy about the quality of moderator's work, you can indicate it in this topic.

Thank you! :yn_flower:
^
Santjaga not flet
Відправлено: Aug 27 2015, 15:37

Addicted to bitches.
Великий чарівник VI
Вигляд: --
Користувач №: 28834

Give less comment points for comments in games. Two people in one day can give you 100+ comments, and recive a reward for nothing.
^
Фея кленового сиропа
Відправлено: Aug 30 2015, 04:35

Мастер флуда
Стать:
Верховний чародій X
Користувач №: 30627

Santjaga not flet, I'm afraid there won't be that many people visiting the English forum then. The prizes are based on the level of difficulty of each topic/game. Even if I start rewarding participants with less points, I will have to make it easier to receive prizes, or increase the value of those prizes.
^
Хару
Відправлено: Feb 15 2022, 16:55

Following my "fan"...
Стать:
Великий чарівник XII
Користувач №: 196761

Hello! May i ask? Can you make a spreadsheet with a prizes? And earn us a points for activity in these topics. Like here Поощрения меломанов . There`s also a theme Что слушаете на данный момент? , where we can talk about our music every time. Maybe, i`m wrong, but should we have something motivating?

I mean, you have just exactly the same theme about music. Just give us a good reason for activity, please =heart_1=
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0851 ]   [ 18 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 11:08:39, 26 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP