Модератори:

Сторінки: (3)  [#] 1 2 3 .  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Закрита тема Нова тема

Summertime trip

, конкурс. дублировано на русский язык
Відправлено: Jul 1 2012, 18:22

Dear Guest,

as a visitor of 'Englisg и другие языки' you're invited to participate in a 3-level game-trip to... United Kingdom! Or USA is better, ha?) You can choose your destination yourself, but it has to concernd the main theme of this forum - English language.

Today, July the 1st, is a start of a 1 level of our game which will last till the end of the game.
The rules are easy to the limit: during this time you have nothing to do except posting in different themes of this section of our HP and the magic forum, 'Englisg и другие языки', but it should concern different part of englishmen life.

For example:

How many languages do you know? - it'll be the first theme. Here you should write how many languages do you know, but don't forget abour English! After your answer you have to post a link for the next theme in your post with your answer and here (in this theme) too, for easier foollowing and avoiding errors andinconsistencies. I choose Why do you love me?, for example. The next participant should post his answer that must include all the rules of that theme and this game.

Each correct post will cost 0,5 point. You don't need to be checked in.

The next Saturday, the 7th of July (6 PM, Kiev), will hold the next level. It'll be a not very long quiz for English and American literature. The examples of questions and the 'price' of each correct answer will be shown later in the new theme.

The third level will start on Wednesday, the 8th of July. It'll be something new for us - the opened clear discussion. We will discuss not very complicated subject, but everybody's welcome to express all his thoughts in English, that can also support only one side. I need two teams (two sides), the quantity of participants doesn't matter, but the final list of teams I'll form on Friday evening, the 6th of July.

Final results will be announced after the end of third tour. Here you always can find a table with participants and their results.

I'll do all my best for receiving sush presents, that willn't dissappoint you)

If you have any questions, please, ask me in this theme or PM, I'm always eager to answer and explain))

clover fairy :skype_sun:

translation|перевод

i  

The trip's begin! Good luck! =blue_baloon=

The first theme is here - How many languages do you know?

Відправлено: Jul 2 2012, 08:05
If I did this corectly then next theme is
Literature
Відправлено: Jul 3 2012, 11:28
Next theme is Emma Watson
Відправлено: Jul 3 2012, 17:37
Next theme is Halloween
Відправлено: Jul 3 2012, 17:47
Відправлено: Jul 3 2012, 18:16

i  

Everything's fine, but all of you forget to copy a link of new topic in the post with your answer. I've corrected it though)

Any volunteers to participate in the discussion?..

Відправлено: Jul 4 2012, 08:27
Done. Next theme: Cinema
Відправлено: Jul 4 2012, 08:48
Відправлено: Jul 4 2012, 12:36
Let's go with What is your profession?
Відправлено: Jul 4 2012, 14:13
Done.
Next: Why do you love me?
Відправлено: Jul 4 2012, 15:08
Відправлено: Jul 6 2012, 06:29
Відправлено: Jul 6 2012, 09:13
Done.

Next theme will be a bit provocative What do you think about me?))
Відправлено: Jul 6 2012, 10:26
Відправлено: Jul 6 2012, 10:54
Please use your imagination in the next topic A horrible rumour>>.
Відправлено: Jul 7 2012, 14:36

M 

Цитата (clover fairy @ Jul 1 2012, 18:22)
The next Saturday, the 7th of July (6 PM, Kiev), will hold the next level. It'll be a not very long quiz for English and American literature. The examples of questions and the 'price' of each correct answer will be shown later in the new theme.

Unfortunately there're some events in my life that interrupted my preparing to the quiz. So it'll be hold as soon as possible. Mb, tomorrow

Of course, the correct day and time would be given here in this topic :yn_bat:

Have a nice day,
clover fairy

Відправлено: Jul 7 2012, 21:16
The game is still on?
Next topic - Asking Questions.
Відправлено: Jul 8 2012, 08:17
Next topic Writing a story...
Відправлено: Jul 8 2012, 13:58
Пэйджик, yes.
Відправлено: Nov 8 2012, 02:09
Are we done? I hope not. Show much go on!
Next topic is I want...
Відправлено: Nov 20 2012, 18:10

i  

Ok. Either we are stopped or we are continued. What do you think?

Відправлено: Jan 31 2013, 12:16

M 

What do u think?

Відправлено: Feb 4 2013, 17:12
Assommant, what do you mean?Oo
Відправлено: Feb 4 2013, 17:15
I think that you should stop the game with the name 'summertime trip'. :lol: furthermore, it is a good idea to ask the inventor of the contest whether it's possible to continue his(her) idea. in this case I advise you to imagine smth new)
Відправлено: Feb 4 2013, 17:15
Вольтури,
Цитата (Assommant @ Nov 20 2012, 18:10)

i  

Ok. Either we are stopped or we are continued. What do you think?

Відправлено: Feb 10 2013, 09:27

i  

Львенок, Вольтури, Brit, Пэйджик, Satine,
*Монета лепрекона is your. Closed.

0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (3)  [#] 1 2 3 . Закрита тема Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1137 ]   [ 36 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 08:17:16, 20 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP