Модератори:

Сторінки: (2)  # 1 [2]  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Закрита тема Нова тема

Competition

Nill
Відправлено: Jan 17 2012, 04:08

Секунда До
Стать:
Заклинач I
Вигляд: --
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 4986

Haven't been here in quite a while.. All right, I'll try my best so count me in! ^_^
^
Eliz
Відправлено: Jan 17 2012, 13:28

Пользователь
Стать:
Анімаг III
Користувач №: 66602

plus me!!) o_O
^
Assommant
Відправлено: Jan 17 2012, 21:50

из каждого кратера доносятся стоны
Стать:
Великий маг III
Користувач №: 45409

i  

The register is closed.
Participants:

Астарон, The wily beast, Cybil Bones, Kaliostra, clover fairy, SmARTy, Пэйджик, Игорь ван де Бюз, Львёнок, Nill and Eliz.

^
Assommant
Відправлено: Jan 18 2012, 19:26

Стать:
Великий маг III

i  

Okay. Lets start. Task 1.

You should tell about yourselves, hobbies and how you have got on a forum. In the topic, please. Time: 36 hours. 20-25 sentenses.

^
Nill
Відправлено: Jan 20 2012, 07:06

Секунда До
Стать:
Заклинач I
Користувач №: 4986

I guess I'll start :)

My introduction will be simple and to the point. I am twenty years of age, currently enrolled in a paralegal program in college and living in Canada. I am a Russian immigrant (obviously) of seven years and frankly, I don't really miss the country. Of course, sometimes it's really hard to accept some things that are generally against my nature, but overall I am quite happy here. However, one day, I'll be extremely happy to visit Russia and my friends. I don't have anything against it, just few pretty bad memories.

Anyway, as for my hobbies I actually finished music school and still enjoy playing piano from time to time. I also like skating, drawing and the good old internet (I hope that counts as a hobby). There is one other thing that I'd absolutely love to do in the future: wing suit flying. I am really interested in extreme sports. I have bungee jumped, I have gone sky diving for the first time in the summer and I absolutely loved it. I highly recommend it to those trying out new things. Another hobby of mine would be psychology. I have read a few books on various topics including the mind of a serial killer, the art of lying and how to detect it, and some common knowledge pieces by Freud, Nietzsche and the like. Which brings me to the reason why I registered on this forum.

I highly enjoy Harry Potter books. I have read them starting since when I was about eleven years old and was always looking forward to the next one. I actually don't remember exactly how I got here, but I'm pretty sure it related back to my interest in the Harry Potter books. In conclusion, as I look back to when I just started posting, I believe that I've grown a lot since then and hope to grow and develop myself even more as time goes on.

Thank you for reading.

Phew, I hope my efforts won't be wasted, it would be a shame if I was the only one who posted. I'm looking forward to other contestants here :)
^
Assommant
Відправлено: Jan 20 2012, 12:21

Стать:
Великий маг III

i  

Nill, thanks) Other participants - quickly, please!

^
Львенок
Відправлено: Jan 20 2012, 12:22

Never give up!
Стать:
Магістр IX
Користувач №: 35787

I'm secound one!
Hi, everyone! My name is Tanya and I’m from such famous country like Russia. Already 17 years as I was born and all this time I live in one of the biggest city, in Asia part of Russia, actually in Siberia in Omsk.
Little bit about my hobbies. As you understand I have plenty of them. But I will start from most interesting for me – shooting. This May will be 4 years as I stated doing shooting. By my age I won some city and region competition, however, I want win more! Also I spend several years for practising in hip-hop and break dance. Unfortunately, this December I must stop doing basketball training because of my knee.
Also I’m really good in drowning pictures and making decorations for school performance and with everything connected with arts.
Moreover learning foreign languages is also interesting for me because I know only 3, it’s small number for me. I want travel a lot so I need lots of languages.
4 years ago, while searching in the Net something about Harry Potter I found this excellent forum.
^
Eliz
Відправлено: Jan 20 2012, 13:31

Пользователь
Стать:
Анімаг III
Користувач №: 66602

Hi there!!!!
I'll be the third one ;)

It seems to me, that I'm the oldest here......3 hundred-year witch. Not very young,yeah?

Without jokes, I'm 21 year girl. It's not nessasary to look through my profile (yap, i know what u're doing now :P ). I'll graduate my alma mater this spring. I'm an economist. It's not very interesting profession (papers, burocracy, annual reports are boring and senseless).

At this period I work as horse coach. I work with 6-year horses and senior. It's very usefull activity. I understood,that i'm not the nature wreath. Sometimes, the young stallion is smarter then my groupmate .

It's my hobby number one. The second is molding. I'm scul0pting the clay figures (20-25 sm high). May be, i'll post them here. I have almost 2 year experiance in this. My first figure was crooked and very sad hare from RABBIDS. Now, it's beautiful and colourful (and expensivе) toy.

I was looking for my hobbies all my life. I thought, that i'm stupid, talentless and without life's aim. But now.....One word to say, if you search, you'll find sooner or later and....we're unique and we can change this world.

P.S. Oh, by the way, I didn't search for this forum, he has found me B) B) B)

P.P.S. Pardon for my terrible english.

P.P.P.S. ooops.....I forgot. My name is Elizabeth
^
Cybil van-Sot
Відправлено: Mar 16 2012, 20:49

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright
Стать:
Великий маг X
Користувач №: 48473

i  

Closed.
Nill, Львенок & Eliz will be awarded for submitting their biographies

^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (2)  # 1 [2]  Закрита тема Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0779 ]   [ 23 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 16:59:08, 25 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP