Модераторы:

Страницы: (4)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Последняя ».  ( Перейти к первому непрочитанному сообщению ) Новая тема

Computer games

Отправлено: May 31 2011, 10:18
What is your favourite computergame? As for me - game called Crysis. And what about you?
Отправлено: May 31 2011, 11:39
My favorite computer game is Top Spin 2))
Отправлено: Jun 1 2011, 12:21
hm, and if I do not play computer games?
Отправлено: Jun 9 2011, 07:30
Saint Benjamin, so you have to try them:)
Отправлено: Jun 9 2011, 14:03
favorite...hmmm....it`s Tactical Ops - Assault of Terror.
Отправлено: Jun 9 2011, 14:39
Serious Sam
Отправлено: Jun 10 2011, 06:25
Вольтури, what is it? Shouter?
Отправлено: Jun 12 2011, 19:39
Цитата (Alex White @ Jun 10 2011, 06:25)

It is a game with very interesting missias and combinations...
Отправлено: Jun 17 2011, 14:36
Цитата (Alex White @ Jun 10 2011, 06:25)

You rly haven't ever heard of Serious Sam ? O_o
Even I. computergames- hater, used to play it in childhood.
Отправлено: Jun 18 2011, 19:38
TES series. WoW.
Отправлено: Aug 4 2015, 12:43
Nice, it took four years to get another post in this topic.

Recently played: Darksiders 2, nice hack-n-shash with elements of RPG. Definitely must try
Отправлено: Aug 9 2015, 05:39
Narkoman, how much time to you invest in this hobby?)
Отправлено: Aug 10 2015, 15:51
Цитата (закохана в Грифіндор @ Aug 9 2015, 05:39)
Narkoman, how much time to you invest in this hobby?)

Haven't played a single game for more than 10 years actually. Definitely not my hobby.

Although, i've got a PS3 in my hands (long story), so i've descided to try out most recent titles:
- Last of us
- GTA 5
- Destiny
- Darksiders

And so on, mostly to keep track with new graphics and posibilities (which have definitely evolved in the last 10 years). Despite on highest quality, i can't stand more that 1,5 hours of any game, gladly or unfortunately
Отправлено: Aug 12 2015, 03:53
Santjaga not flet, that's remarkable! If you give me a PS, or any other game emulator, I'll be wired in for many hours straight. And also hooked for a very long time. If 1.5 hours is your limit, you're fine. =)
Отправлено: Jun 27 2017, 19:56
I love RPGs and girly stuff like the Sims. Dota 2 is also nice.
Отправлено: Jun 28 2017, 10:51
My favorute computer game is Dragon Age. Recently started playing the Witcher, really like it.
Отправлено: Jul 1 2017, 06:48
Цитата (Ноа Эрринг @ Jun 28 2017, 10:51)
My favorute computer game is Dragon Age. Recently started playing the Witcher, really like it.

I loved the first one! How is the Witcher?
Отправлено: Jul 3 2017, 22:04
I'm trying to stay away from computer games, but just the other day I thought it would be nice to play "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" again...
Отправлено: Jul 4 2017, 19:19
Пэйджик, i love lego harry potter.God, this is a cute piece!
Отправлено: Jul 6 2017, 18:17
Хюпристка, I've barely played with lego when I was little. Is it better than computer games? :crazy:
Отправлено: Jul 29 2017, 20:52
Цитата (Пэйджик @ Jul 3 2017, 22:04)
I'm trying to stay away from computer games, but just the other day I thought it would be nice to play "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" again...

Oooooh, I love this game)) it is the game of my childhood)
I tried to run it on windows 10, but, unfortunately, my notebook and this game aren't compatible(
Отправлено: Aug 4 2017, 03:59
Илекса, that's upsetting. It's compatible with mine, but the "Prisoner of Azkaban" doesn't work for my laptop. *shout* So I feel you.
Отправлено: Aug 11 2017, 04:48
I like computer games about Harry Potter. The fifth part is my favourite. There is good graphic and interesting tasks, which I like make.
Отправлено: Aug 15 2017, 17:59
The Queen of dark, don't tempt me... I will install it and disappear for weeks. :crazy:
Отправлено: Sep 11 2017, 16:33
Цитата (Пэйджик @ Aug 4 2017, 03:59)
Илекса, that's upsetting. It's compatible with mine, but the "Prisoner of Azkaban" doesn't work for my laptop. *shout* So I feel you.

By the way, if you want to play old games, you can install a virtual machine like Virtual Box or VMare player, install required Windows version and try to install old game. Sometimes it works)
Отправлено: Sep 23 2017, 01:53
Илекса, I shall try that! If I'm absent for more than 5 days, you know who to blame. =eyebrows=
Отправлено: Sep 25 2017, 17:42
Цитата (Пэйджик @ Sep 23 2017, 01:53)
Илекса, I shall try that! If I'm absent for more than 5 days, you know who to blame. =eyebrows=

Your supermoderator is so stupid =lol=
Отправлено: Sep 28 2017, 14:44
I couldn't complete 5nd game, even though considered the graphics amazing and found the magic adorable :( Finished the main questline, but got so bored completing sidequests. Usually I aim for 100% completion, games with plenty of collectibles are what I love the most (THE MAGIC CARD ROOM WITH SECRET HARRY POTTER CARD), but the controls were sometimes messy, the tasks were repetitive. So, no full completion for me :(

Отправлено: Oct 23 2017, 04:06
Ayden Maedok, do you get bored easily?
Отправлено: Oct 24 2017, 08:48
Паническая атака, i get bored with monotonous activities, if they seem pointless to me. IRL that's not a problem, since every action has a certain kind of value. But virtual worlds are so much easier to get bored with, if the actions have no real meaning but 100% completion. Like - the hatch-the-item quests are all the same in HP-5, they don't give us extra dialogues or some new opportunities, we just do some random student's stuff, and then we never talk to them again. It's kinda boring.

But. If i didn't aim for 100% completion, I wouldn't get bored in the first place. The plot part was fun to me. It's just that previous HP games (even the weird 4th one, where you can't explore Hogwarts at all) managed to make their collectibles entertaining and fun. The locations of secret parts were fun, the extra content was fun, the bonus elements were amazing. This game didn't go for it, but instead inserted lots of unnecessary tasks and beautiful sandbox with not so much to do in it.

Of course, these tasks can be just ignored. It's not like they provide power-ups or plot elements, anyway.
Отправлено: Nov 6 2017, 18:51
Sheogorath, it was very interesting to read your take on computer games. I agree that repetitive tasks are boring most of the time, even though some people enjoy them... I wouldn't mind playing a game like that, but I get sucked in way too easily. =lol= So I'm glad you can actually say "no" to such games.

Do you feel like non-stop games work better for you? I love "Sims".
Отправлено: Apr 19 2019, 21:02
Now, me favorite games is gta: sa)
Отправлено: May 5 2019, 05:20
I really want to finish The Last of Us , but unfortunately I don't have a TV screen anymore so I can't use my PS4. But the game is great. Can't wait for the second part. Ellie is so hot! And Joel is cool
Отправлено: Aug 2 2019, 15:03
I am now downloading this game: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news and planning to play it as long as I could. My problem is — I start with a game, but after some period of time (usually small) stop playing it, delete it, and return back again after some month of pause.

Earlier I was playing this game in the Russian server, but now decided to change to PWI, for I hope it will help me to improve my english in some way...

Btw, in which language do you usually play games?
Отправлено: Aug 9 2019, 12:30
Цитата (Хана @ May 5 2019, 05:20)
I really want to finish The Last of Us , but unfortunately I don't have a TV screen anymore so I can't use my PS4.

You can play it also on computer screen. But in that case I don't realy think you will get the whole enjoy from game.

Цитата (Supreme @ Aug 2 2019, 15:03)
but after some period of time (usually small) stop playing it, delete it, and return back again after some month of pause.

It's typical problem for big amount of gamers. I also bought quite popular game because I just heard how good it is, so I was going to try, however over time it didn't impress me like I was expecting. I have an intention to finish it nevertheless.

Цитата (Supreme @ Aug 2 2019, 15:03)
Btw, in which language do you usually play games?

I usually play games in Russian, because for me is extremely important to understand what main heroes speak about, but English version cannot provide me fully understanding of what happening.
Отправлено: Aug 9 2019, 12:36
Варис, I don't have a monitor.
Only laptop and it's not possible to get connected with ps4.
Need to get a tv screen at some point
Отправлено: Aug 9 2019, 14:55
Хана, you can buy even not so luxury TV for playing PS4 games, if you are going to use it only with this only goal.
0 Пользователей читают эту тему ( Гостей и Скрытых Пользователей)
Пользователей:

Страницы: (4)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Последняя ». Новая тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0568 ]   [ 45 queries used ]   [ GZIP включён ]   [ Time: 02:52:28, 16 Oct 2019 ]

Контактный адрес: deweiusmail.ru