Модераторы:

Страницы: (4)  # 1 2 [3] 4  ( Перейти к первому непрочитанному сообщению ) Новая тема

Computer games

Илекса
Отправлено: Jul 29 2017, 20:52

Облик: Animagus Thestral

Цитата (Пэйджик @ Jul 3 2017, 22:04)
I'm trying to stay away from computer games, but just the other day I thought it would be nice to play "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" again...

Oooooh, I love this game)) it is the game of my childhood)
I tried to run it on windows 10, but, unfortunately, my notebook and this game aren't compatible(
^
Злой Гринч
Отправлено: Aug 4 2017, 03:59

я злой и страшный мерзкий тип.
Облик: Animagus Hadis Griffin

Илекса, that's upsetting. It's compatible with mine, but the "Prisoner of Azkaban" doesn't work for my laptop. *shout* So I feel you.
^
The Queen of dark
Отправлено: Aug 11 2017, 04:48

Главное — правильно дышать. Вдыхать счастье. Выдыхать добро.
Облик: --

I like computer games about Harry Potter. The fifth part is my favourite. There is good graphic and interesting tasks, which I like make.
^
Злой Гринч
Отправлено: Aug 15 2017, 17:59

The Queen of dark, don't tempt me... I will install it and disappear for weeks. :crazy:
^
Илекса
Отправлено: Sep 11 2017, 16:33

Цитата (Пэйджик @ Aug 4 2017, 03:59)
Илекса, that's upsetting. It's compatible with mine, but the "Prisoner of Azkaban" doesn't work for my laptop. *shout* So I feel you.

By the way, if you want to play old games, you can install a virtual machine like Virtual Box or VMare player, install required Windows version and try to install old game. Sometimes it works)
^
Злой Гринч
Отправлено: Sep 23 2017, 01:53

Илекса, I shall try that! If I'm absent for more than 5 days, you know who to blame. =eyebrows=
^
Илекса
Отправлено: Sep 25 2017, 17:42

Цитата (Пэйджик @ Sep 23 2017, 01:53)
Илекса, I shall try that! If I'm absent for more than 5 days, you know who to blame. =eyebrows=

Your supermoderator is so stupid =lol=
^
Sheogorath
Отправлено: Sep 28 2017, 14:44

Странные оркестры бродят в голове моей
Мистик III

I couldn't complete 5nd game, even though considered the graphics amazing and found the magic adorable :( Finished the main questline, but got so bored completing sidequests. Usually I aim for 100% completion, games with plenty of collectibles are what I love the most (THE MAGIC CARD ROOM WITH SECRET HARRY POTTER CARD), but the controls were sometimes messy, the tasks were repetitive. So, no full completion for me :(

^
Злой Гринч
Отправлено: Oct 23 2017, 04:06

Ayden Maedok, do you get bored easily?
^
Sheogorath
Отправлено: Oct 24 2017, 08:48

Странные оркестры бродят в голове моей
Мистик III

Паническая атака, i get bored with monotonous activities, if they seem pointless to me. IRL that's not a problem, since every action has a certain kind of value. But virtual worlds are so much easier to get bored with, if the actions have no real meaning but 100% completion. Like - the hatch-the-item quests are all the same in HP-5, they don't give us extra dialogues or some new opportunities, we just do some random student's stuff, and then we never talk to them again. It's kinda boring.

But. If i didn't aim for 100% completion, I wouldn't get bored in the first place. The plot part was fun to me. It's just that previous HP games (even the weird 4th one, where you can't explore Hogwarts at all) managed to make their collectibles entertaining and fun. The locations of secret parts were fun, the extra content was fun, the bonus elements were amazing. This game didn't go for it, but instead inserted lots of unnecessary tasks and beautiful sandbox with not so much to do in it.

Of course, these tasks can be just ignored. It's not like they provide power-ups or plot elements, anyway.
^
0 Пользователей читают эту тему ( Гостей и Скрытых Пользователей)
Пользователей:

Страницы: (4)  # 1 2 [3] 4  Новая тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0486 ]   [ 22 queries used ]   [ GZIP включён ]   [ Time: 15:34:52, 23 Oct 2019 ]

Контактный адрес: deweiusmail.ru