Модератори:

Сторінки: (20)  [%] « Перша ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... Остання ».
Сторінки: (2)  1 [2] 
 ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення )
Нова тема

Talk about Harry Potter :)

Відправлено: Sep 21 2011, 18:29
Well...
1. First of all, I must admit that every Harry Potter book inspires me. So I can't choose the only one. What about film? I really enjoy watching 4-th and last two films. To my mind, they are the most incredible films that I have ever seen.
2. Umm... I have two favorite character - Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. I know, know it's very weird combination, but I do love them. Especially in fan fictions. When they are together... :P
Відправлено: Oct 2 2011, 10:18
1. It is difficult to make a choice, but my favorite book would be the first part of Harry Potter, because with it all began.
2. My favorite character - Severus Snape, because he has a multifaceted character, and I've always liked the bad guys :-[
Відправлено: Oct 23 2011, 02:47
My most favourite book is Harry
Potter and Deathly Hallows. All
secrets There reveal. And Harry
at last will kill Voldemort. And in
general HP a part of my life and
probably it nobody is already
well-known this book.
Відправлено: Jan 7 2012, 20:28
My favourite book is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, because it gives the real meaning of the war that will happen, the lack of support Harry faces, and his own attempts to prove he's right.
My favourite characters (sorry can't pick one) are Sirius Black and Severus Snape (though they hate each other :P ). I like Sirius because of the love, care and support he expresses, and the non ending trust and belief. And Snape.. He's really brave, and a good actor ^_^ .
Відправлено: Apr 18 2012, 14:06
Harry Potter - is my favourite books and films. I first saw this film when I was 11. Then my mam bought me 4 books about him. I like this books and everybody heroes.
Відправлено: May 7 2012, 07:54
My favorite book is... Oh. I think I like all the books in the series "Harry Potter"))) What about the character, I personally liked Polumna Lovegood.
Відправлено: May 9 2012, 10:09
Hello for all! My name is Kristina, I am 12. I am from Russia and I want to talk with you. Ask me questions and I will answer them. I will wait! :)
Відправлено: Aug 16 2012, 14:09
I`m a real fan of Harry Potter) And now, when books wrote and films shot...
My favourite film is "HP and Half-blood prince", but book is Chamber of Secrets...
Hermione and George are the best for me)

LOVE HARRY POTTER)) :book:
Відправлено: Nov 20 2012, 19:54
My favourite book is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

My favourite character are Fred and George Wesley and Severus Snape :)
Відправлено: Nov 25 2012, 12:54
My favourite film about Harry Potter is Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets. And my favourite character is Sirius Black.
Відправлено: Jan 2 2013, 15:07
My favorite film about Harry Potter is Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban. My favorite character is Remus Lupin.
Відправлено: Feb 4 2013, 16:30
My favorite HP book is "HP and the Philosopher's Stone". Basically, I don't remember anything else besides that one.
As for the films, I don't have a favorite one 'cause I've never seen them.

My favorite character? Not to be off the beaten track, I would say Severus Snape. I also like Remus Lupin.
Відправлено: Feb 13 2013, 09:48
dovelet, but how it?)
Відправлено: Feb 25 2013, 13:37
As for me, the best book "HP and Goblet of fire".
My be love character Severus Snape.
Відправлено: Feb 25 2013, 13:45
Narsi Evans, As for not only the book is the best. The movie is arsom. Its just last part where Harry is stiil kid and there isnt any masacra yet. And Cho and Hermi are hot ones....as always:-)
Відправлено: Feb 25 2013, 13:54
Corso, that's not really true - I have just re-watched all the series and... it's hard to call the main cast "children" in "the Goblet of Fire", I guess it was the period between third and forth movies when they did change completely... so, my vote is for the third one, of course
Відправлено: Dec 25 2013, 07:33
My favourite book is "The Half-Blood Prince"
Films are "The Chamber of Secrets" and "The Goblet of Fire"
My most favourite character is probably Dumbledore. I can't tell why, I just love this character
Відправлено: Jun 12 2014, 09:12
but i think what the best book of Harry Potter is the Deathl Hallows

And i havent got favourite character
Відправлено: Jul 20 2014, 17:06
Well, the book that is really the best for me...don't know, let it be DH, but GoF is quite good too)
Відправлено: Dec 13 2014, 19:48
I think the best Harry Potter movie is The Philospher Stone. Because it' absolutely charming, beautiful, wonderful and magical Columbus' creaty. Awesome.

My favourite character is Albus Dumbledore. Why? I can't actually explain. I love him all the time, since I've been a child to forever. He was always the main character in my dreams. And now he's my ideal of the human. I would be fully happy if I met a person like him.

Oh, I've forgotten about books.
OoP is my favourite, the cause is that there are actions that make Harry grow up. Since this book there is no space and time to be a child.
Відправлено: Dec 13 2014, 19:56
PiQu, I think the first book is wonderful, because that's when the story begins.
Wouldn't you want to meet Harry Potter is person?
Відправлено: Dec 15 2014, 17:08
Very very very........ Good written character Severus Snape....
Delighted... I am sory)))

Відправлено: Dec 25 2014, 13:33
Please Im sorrrrryyyy, but i have assignment
Me need write thirty posts is there)))
Im realy so soryyy)
Додано через хвилину
Hello all
Відправлено: Dec 29 2014, 16:26
Where you?? All
Відправлено: Dec 31 2014, 05:43
I'm here, not sure about the others.
Відправлено: Apr 5 2015, 19:26
My favourite book? Hmmmm... Maby it is HP and the Goblet of Fire. I don`t know why, I read it maby 10 times. And my favourite charecter is Lucius Malfoy and all Malfoys at all.
Додано через хвилину
Opps. It isnt that theme what I need. Im sorry guys
Відправлено: Sep 6 2015, 09:36
закохана в Грифіндор, I'm not the person you asked, but still. I've been thinking about all the characters and my desire to meet them. I'd like to talk to HP, but it depends on what age he is now.
Відправлено: Mar 24 2016, 18:58
I consider that the story of Harry Potter - it's not just a story about a boy who survived ... This is a story of transformation of a small, frail, timid boy into an adult, brave, strong man. This story has captured the 3-4 generations, and continues to attract people around the world. I think that this story is going to live forever and inspire children and adults to new deeds worthy of public viewing and praise.
Відправлено: May 16 2016, 00:26
My favorite book was - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. My favorite character - Sirius Black.
Відправлено: Dec 12 2018, 13:13
I think my favourite book is Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix because it is the first book that make me cry.
What about characters? It's hard to answer because I everyone. Without Ambridge, of course. :D
Відправлено: Dec 12 2018, 13:33
Цитата (Jumeis @ Dec 12 2018, 13:13)
Without Ambridge, of course. :D

Why not? She was so cute %)
Відправлено: Dec 12 2018, 13:34
Цитата (Kaprichio @ Dec 12 2018, 13:33)
Why not? She was so cute %)

Who are you???!!! o_O
Відправлено: Dec 12 2018, 13:53
Дхарма, I'm a secret admirer of Ambridge =tshhh=
Відправлено: Dec 13 2018, 14:18
Your tastes are very specific
Відправлено: Dec 14 2018, 11:07
Yeah, I know. But what can I do? =dash2=
Відправлено: Dec 14 2018, 11:11
at least it is not Filch.

although... Filch is a distinct character.
Відправлено: Dec 14 2018, 14:25
Цитата (dovelet @ Dec 14 2018, 11:11)
at least it is not Filch.

Oh, another favorite character. If they had a love line it would be great =smile_cry=
Відправлено: Dec 14 2018, 14:27
Kaprichio, Who. Are. YOU? o_O
Відправлено: Dec 14 2018, 16:02
Kaprichio, I think she would not have looked at him.
Відправлено: Dec 14 2018, 16:09
Цитата (Kaprichio @ Dec 14 2018, 14:25)
Oh, another favorite character. If they had a love line it would be great =smile_cry=

omg, are you kidding or what? =megalol=
Відправлено: Dec 14 2018, 18:06
Цитата (dovelet @ Dec 14 2018, 16:02)
Kaprichio, I think she would not have looked at him.

Why? He is so hot =cool=
Цитата (Germiona Greindger @ Dec 14 2018, 16:09)
omg, are you kidding or what? =megalol=

How can I? %)
Відправлено: Dec 27 2018, 21:35
Фоксик, who, Filch? Mmm... Myself, I prefer Lupin and Snape.
*consider*
Separetely.
Відправлено: Nov 11 2019, 14:34
Well as for me Ambridge is one the most interesting persons and of course she fired Treloni (i do not understand at all why she worked in school all this tim e) but at all i need to say that she was may be too narrow-minded so i do not think that it is not good quality for school teacher.

PS
(Yes i am from Russia so my english could be not so good)

Sebastian Dolohov
Відправлено: Dec 11 2019, 15:36
My favourite book, film and game is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Why? Maybe because I love searching for hidden rooms. Maybe because the book is not introduction already, but the characters are not grown up yet, so it is still a cosy fairy tail.
My favourite character is Luna Lovegood - the most curious, interested person I think
Відправлено: Dec 19 2019, 14:33
Цитата (Dewei @ Apr 30 2005, 14:44)
Let's talk about HP books and films.

There is some questions:
  1. Which book/film was your favourite?
  2. Who is your favourite character?

Personally, I absolutely loved the film "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban". And, as for the books, my favourite one is "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
My favourite character is Severus Snape, because of his loyalty to Dumbledore and Lily. He was faithful to Lily Potter until his last breath.The one word, “Always” sums up his feelings. The “bravest man” who put his life at risk to save the son of Lily. A man gifted with the skill to silence a crowd when he speaks. A man of his word, not even hesitating when he made an unbreakable vow.
Відправлено: Dec 28 2019, 19:32
Цитата (Dewei @ Apr 30 2005, 14:44)
Let's talk about HP books and films.

There is some questions:
  1. Which book/film was your favourite?
  2. Who is your favourite character?

Well, over past couple of years I've caught myself not being able to answer both questions right away. I think, as you grow older you start to appreciate every book, every movie and every character. I often revisit the Philosopher's Stone, because there's so much nostalgia in it. I also revisted the Goblet of Fire and the Order of Phoenix, and let me tell you those movies are amazing.

Especially the Order - I really think this is one of the most realistic books and movies in terms of depicting human cruelty, loneliness and depression. You really sympathise with Harry, you have fun with Fred and George and you really hate Umbridge. It annoyed me as a kid, because it made me feel so many uncomfortable (at the time) emotions that I didn't understand as a 10-12 y.o., but now, at the age of 19 I loved experiencing those emotions with the characters.

Regarding the characters: Merlin's Beard, Harry himself feels so underrated now. I mean, I rarely hear people say that Harry is their favourite character, and he is such a nicely crafted character. He is flawed, but that's the greatest part of him. I mean, we can all relate to this character, because, we are not perfect, we are only human, but it's okay, it will never prevent any of us from achieving great things. And Harry shows it to us.

I also feel like I will forever love the Weasley twins. They remind me of my classmates, whom I miss very much.
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (20)  [%] « Перша ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... Остання ».
Сторінки: (2)  1 [2] 
Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1164 ]   [ 56 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 21:28:23, 19 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP