Модератори:

Сторінки: (20)  [%] 1 2 3 ... Остання ».
Сторінки: (2)  [1] 2 
 ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення )
Нова тема

Talk about Harry Potter :)

Відправлено: Apr 30 2005, 14:44
Let's talk about HP books and films.

There is some questions:
  1. Which book/film was your favourite?
  2. Who is your favourite character?
Відправлено: Apr 30 2005, 14:56
I trink the best film was Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets...
My favourite character is Sirius Balck. Why? Just because he is nice man...
Відправлено: Apr 30 2005, 15:38
From my point of view all Harry Potter's films is not worthy of special attention. Special effects, the most of actors, compressed plot are not good. Grudging money, yuk!
Therefore I prefer to read only books and only English, because I don't like translations by different translators: Litvinova, Spivak, etc.
And my favorite character is Hermione's cat Crookshanks. :D

By the way, I'm revolted by actress, who is playing Hermione. She is not a bit similar to girl discribing by J. K. Rowling. Where are the mop of hair and beaver's teeth? Three feathers in two lines instead of hair and the Hollywood's smile. user posted image
Відправлено: Apr 30 2005, 15:54
Basilis.
It means that you want Hermiona to be with beaver's teeth? I think it could be hard to find such an actress. :D
Відправлено: Apr 30 2005, 16:02
Legoglaz
We have marvellous thing like a make-up and special effects. ;) Hermione isn't ork and it is not difficult to make big teeth.
Відправлено: Apr 30 2005, 16:08
I know....
Відправлено: May 6 2005, 19:25
But Royling herself was choosing the actors, and she sayed that's exactly how she imagined them...
Відправлено: May 10 2005, 07:59
Felery
But directors by HP's films also have the suffrage. They aspire to success by film, and Rowling's books just give a good plot. Directors are consulted, but no subordinated by J.K.
Відправлено: May 19 2005, 20:13
Цитата (Basilis @ Apr 30 2005, 16:38)
From my point of view all Harry Potter's films is not worthy of special attention. Special effects, the most of actors, compressed plot are not good. Grudging money, yuk!
Therefore I prefer to read only books and only English, because I don't like translations by different translators: Litvinova, Spivak, etc.
And my favorite character is Hermione's cat Crookshanks. :D

By the way, I'm revolted by actress, who is playing Hermione. She is not a bit similar to girl discribing by J. K. Rowling. Where are the mop of hair and beaver's teeth? Three feathers in two lines instead of hair and the Hollywood's smile. user posted image

Wow, Basilis, thanx for Crookshanks! :D Thanx on behalf of all cats! :lol:
Miaou!
Відправлено: May 21 2005, 09:13
Цитата (Legoglaz @ Apr 30 2005, 11:56)
I trink the best film was Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets...
My favourite character is Sirius Balck. Why? Just because he is nice man...

Your favourite charecter we at first met in the "Prizoner of Azkaban", so your favourite book must be number 3 *wink*

Додано через 3 хвилин
My favourite book is "Goblet of fire"
Charecter? maby George and Fred Weasley
Відправлено: May 26 2005, 17:17
So, my love is Fred and George and I think that it can explain everything :) I like them in any circumstances and I merely like red haired boys.
The 3rd film is my favorite. It is very expressive and mysterious.
Відправлено: May 31 2005, 15:35
My favourite book is third one :)
And my favourite film is "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" :D
Відправлено: Jun 1 2005, 09:25
You didn't see it yet =cool= or...

Це повідомлення відредагував Constellation - Jun 1 2005, 09:26
Відправлено: Jun 10 2005, 03:33
Ooooh, gosh I feel so free when I use English to type. I type much faster when I use it. B)
My favorite ( in America that's how you spell "favourite") book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. This is because so many things happen. Ron discovers his feelings for Hermione,( :wub: ) Voldemort comes back...( :-E )That book was really entertaining, in fact, I read it in only one day because I liked it so much! I hope that the Half Blood Prince will be just as good! ;)
My favorite movie so far....it's hard to decide. I liked the Prisoner of Azkaban, it was ok. But I can't wait to see the Goblet of Fire!!! I'm so excited!! %)

Додано через 3 хвилин
Oh yeah, I forgot to say that my favorite characters are probably the Weasley Family (except Percy--- :-E ) . I love Ron! :wub: His bad attitude towards Hermione, his jokes, EVERYTHING!! my other favorite characters are Dumbledore because he's so cool ( B) ) and Hermione, because....JUST BECAUSE! :D
Відправлено: Jun 17 2005, 08:31
Well, the best book for me so far is the Order of the Phoenix, 'cause it opens up many secrets and we find out, the movie I liked best, was the Prisoner of Azkaban (allthough I think the next one will becoma my best anyway..), 'cause I adore Prof Lupin! :)
Відправлено: Jul 14 2005, 20:17
1. Book is Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkabs n ( dont know why ) !
2. Movie is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban !
3. Character is - Albus Persival Vulfrik Bryan Dumbledor !!
Відправлено: Jul 17 2005, 21:19
Цитата (Ms. Weasley @ Jun 10 2005, 00:33)
Ooooh, gosh I feel so free when I use English to type. I type much faster when I use it. B)
My favorite ( in America that's how you spell "favourite") book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. This is because so many things happen. Ron discovers his feelings for Hermione,( :wub: ) Voldemort comes back...( :-E )That book was really entertaining, in fact, I read it in only one day because I liked it so much! I hope that the Half Blood Prince will be just as good! ;)
My favorite movie so far....it's hard to decide. I liked the Prisoner of Azkaban, it was ok. But I can't wait to see the Goblet of Fire!!! I'm so excited!! %)
Oh yeah, I forgot to say that my favorite characters are probably the Weasley Family (except Percy--- :-E ) . I love Ron! :wub: His bad attitude towards Hermione, his jokes, EVERYTHING!! my other favorite characters are Dumbledore because he's so cool ( B) ) and Hermione, because....JUST BECAUSE! :D

You know what?...You red my mind about "Goblet of fire"...
LOL!!
My favorite character is Hermione,of course!
Відправлено: Jul 18 2005, 03:00
Dunno who's my favourit character really, but I always vote for Fred and George...
Fav book? mmm... Maybe HP OtP
Відправлено: Jul 19 2005, 02:41
Yeah - Fred and George are awesome!!!! =rulezz=
Відправлено: Jul 19 2005, 16:11
sOME CHSNGES ^
Now my favorite book is HBP and favorite character - Harry Potter !
Відправлено: Jul 20 2005, 09:03
My favorite book is the Prisoner of Azkaban. And my favorite characters are Sirius Black and Remus Lupin!!
Відправлено: Jul 25 2005, 02:59
OK, I sort of changed my mind. Now one of my favorite books from the Harry Potter series is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It has everything in it - humor, love, death. I laughed, I cried...It was a great book. =rulezz=
Відправлено: Aug 6 2005, 13:10
My favorite book still remains the Order of the Phoenix, even though I've already finished reading the Half-Blood Prince. I think that the end of the Half_blood Prince was too tragic.. or.. it was written very tragically.. And when I'm thinking that I'll have to wait about 2 years to find out, how the story will finish.. oh, it's awfull. My favorite characters ARE - Dumbldore (for his wisdom, but I was very angry at him sometimes..), Sirius (for his love to Harry and James), I respect Hermione for being such a great friend even though she's busy with her studies all the time.. Of course, I like Harry a lot! But.. I can't imagine what kind of person could stand all these tragedies and remain NORMAL..

Це повідомлення відредагував Viva99 - Aug 6 2005, 13:10
Відправлено: Aug 6 2005, 14:31
Some changes! Now that I'm writing my fic about Ron he's my fav character. And he's SO cute! =rulezz=

Це повідомлення відредагував palabra - Aug 6 2005, 14:32
Відправлено: Aug 6 2005, 19:32
I totally admire Prizoner of Azkaban - it's the best of all six books. And Sirius is my fav char nmw.
mishonok
Відправлено: Aug 15 2005, 06:19
Whel...I guess that the best film is...hm..."Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"...
And the book...It is the fourth one.
Oh,yeah. The character. There are many diferent characters, but I prefer Harry.That is not because he is the main one. I just like him. =blush= =spruce_up=
Sherika
Відправлено: Aug 17 2005, 15:21
My Favourite book is Gof ! can wait for the film! wee so happy:)
Відправлено: Aug 21 2005, 03:29
Цитата (Sherika @ Aug 17 2005, 07:21)
My Favourite book is Gof ! can wait for the film! wee so happy:)

Hehe, I totally agree. =wink=
Відправлено: Sep 23 2005, 18:07
I've changed my mind! My favorite book NOW is HBP!!! =rulezz= =rulezz= =rulezz= =rulezz= =rulezz=

Це повідомлення відредагував April - Sep 23 2005, 18:07
Відправлено: Sep 25 2005, 14:49
What's the...

If u can't speak eanglish, what are u doing here?
Відправлено: Sep 25 2005, 16:10
That's the point... (flood forever, but...)
Відправлено: Sep 25 2005, 16:22
Yeah, but this is not the FLOOD topic - here we discuss Harry Potter. =)
Відправлено: Sep 26 2005, 15:44
yup))

How long do u like Harry?
Відправлено: Jan 10 2006, 16:38
Abot 3 years...
Відправлено: Jan 10 2006, 17:51
i dont like him =lol= i mean like person..
Відправлено: Jan 10 2006, 22:59
Harry..He's very honest, maybe because of it I don't like him.Malfoy-he's better than Harry.I think J.K. Rowling understand it, but she don't want to change Harrys' character.It is a big plus.In book we have character, who's better than honest Potter.
Відправлено: Jan 11 2006, 04:02
Oh, i don't think that Harry is honest.
Mayby credulousness, mayby downtrodden, but not honest. He always lie or hide something.
Відправлено: Jan 11 2006, 12:03
perhaps,Harry is not honest , but he is very brave!
Відправлено: Jan 11 2006, 22:03
I don't think Harry is honest at all...He lies, but he lies to save himself.
I think that Draco can be good because there are clues in the 6th book about it...Like when Dumbledore offered him to come to the good side, and he was hesitating....if he was really evil, he wouldn't hesitate.
Відправлено: Jan 11 2006, 23:13
OK THEN ! TO MI MIND 3 AND 4 MOVIES ARE THE BEST! 1 AND 2 SUCK COUSE THEY ARE CHILDISH AND THERE DIRECTOR CAN ONLY MAKE FAMILY FRIENDLY FARE BUT NO FANTASY AS HARRY POTTER IS! THE THE BEST BOOK I 6 THE WORST IS 2 ( AS THE MOVIE IS TOO)! IN THE HOLE THING I LIKE MOVIES MORE BECAUSE ICAN SEE EVERYTHING EVEN BETTER THEN I IMAGINE WHEN I READ ! AND BESIDES THERE IS SOME BORRING STUFF IN THE BOOKS ! THET STUFF IS CUT OUT IN THE MOVIES AND THAT IS GOOD!ALFONSO CUARON AND MIKE NEWELL CUTED MORE THEN CHRIS COLUMBUS AND THATS WHY MOVIES 3 AND 4 ARE NOT AS BORING AS MOVIES 1 AND 2!
I AM DONE !
Відправлено: Jan 12 2006, 00:52
I dont like Harry, and he has never lied to Dumbldor.I hate him because he hate Draco and Voldemort.
Відправлено: Jan 12 2006, 02:41
Narcissa, I for one don't think that there are any characters in the Harry Potter books that I truly hate. All of them are important, and it's hard for me to hate one. But the chacacters that I DISLIKE are Cho Chang, and Umbridge. *sick*

Цитата
AND BESIDES THERE IS SOME BORRING STUFF IN THE BOOKS ! THET STUFF IS CUT OUT IN THE MOVIES AND THAT IS GOOD!ALFONSO CUARON AND MIKE NEWELL CUTED MORE THEN CHRIS COLUMBUS AND THATS WHY MOVIES 3 AND 4 ARE NOT AS BORING AS MOVIES 1 AND 2!

I disagree, because the thing that makes the 4th and the 3rd movie worse is that so much scenes have been cut out. And if you think that Harry Potter books are boring, then you're not an actual Harry Potter fan. :blink:
Відправлено: Jan 12 2006, 03:38
Цитата (Ms. Weasley @ Jan 12 2006, 03:41)
Narcissa, I for one don't think that there are any characters in the Harry Potter books that I truly hate. All of them are important, and it's hard for me to hate one. But the chacacters that I DISLIKE are Cho Chang, and Umbridge. *sick*

Lol. =lolbuagaga= Cho Chang, aha!Chinese...I understand what u mean. =lolbuagaga=
Відправлено: Jan 12 2006, 19:23
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
OH AND I AM JUST A REGULAR FAN OF THE HP BOOKS BUT I AM THE BIGGESTFAN OF HP MOVIES IN THE WORLD!! HA HA HA HA!Gh-ghm!
Asdanta Marvolo Riddle
Відправлено: Jan 26 2006, 20:16
[COLOR=green]But that First films (as the first books are) are important for the anderstandble of the rest H.P. story.
Відправлено: Jan 26 2006, 22:32

Ok, I guess my fave book is "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" and "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince". They just seemed to be the most interesting and absorbing for me. They're full of action and just very good. =thumbsup= Although reading the 5th (love it too) and 6th was a little bit hard cause those books are so heavy! Dumbledorc dead...Pity.. =cry2= But... The guys have grown up a lot..their relationships..how they are fallen in love, how they can't stand each other, and finally how they dote on smb again. I found it very interesting and funny, u know.
As for movies obviously this is "HP and GoF". Dan, Rupert, Emma and the rest were amazing in this one! I mean the acting! It was unbelievable and the effects were amazing. It really was the best one! =biggrin=

As for characters and personality, I really like Harry. He's so strong-willed, self-assured, brave, adventurius. I like all of these guys. I mean, u know, Ron and Hermione. They are so outgoing, truthful and the main thing - good friends. =biggrin=
Відправлено: Feb 3 2006, 14:17
Цитата (Dewei @ Apr 30 2005, 11:44)
Let's talk about HP books and films.

There is some questions:

My favorite book is ''Harry Potter and the Orden of the phoenix'', my favorite character is Ginny Weasly, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Malfoy...
Відправлено: Feb 19 2006, 02:17
HI everyone.
So about the questions.
#1 My fave book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire. As for films I liked the first one.
#2 I really like Ron, Hermione and Sirius. But the one whom I hate is Umbridge! :-E
Стасья
Відправлено: Feb 19 2006, 08:54
I like Harry, because he is hero. He the main character of the book
Відправлено: Feb 23 2006, 03:58
I think you can't like just one character from the book, if you really like the book, you'll like all the characters just because of their own psicology and description. Rowling haven't made them by liking or hating them, but only by imagining them. I doubt you could really imagine something or someone you hate...
Відправлено: Feb 24 2006, 09:12
Цитата (April @ Feb 23 2006, 03:58)
I think you can't like just one character from the book, if you really like the book, you'll like all the characters just because of their own psicology and description. Rowling haven't made them by liking or hating them, but only by imagining them. I doubt you could really imagine something or someone you hate...
I agree because all of the characters play some important role in the book, and without such evil characters as Malfoy or Umbridge the books wouldn't have an interesting plot. I mean, you can still hate a character as a person, because of their personality, but you can't really hate the characters for just being in the books.

This post was wrote under the influence of Animagus Ursus spell(s).

Це повідомлення відредагував Ms. Weasley - Feb 27 2006, 07:36
Відправлено: Feb 27 2006, 06:53
Why Malfoy?? I like Draco... :wub:
Відправлено: Feb 27 2006, 07:36
Цитата (April @ Feb 27 2006, 06:53)
Why Malfoy?? I like Draco... :wub:
Haha, well you used to hate him or something.... :)

This post was wrote under the influence of Animagus Ursus spell(s).
Відправлено: Feb 27 2006, 23:04
no, he's just SO cute... :wub: :wub: :wub:
And I've dreamed about him... Twice))
Відправлено: Feb 28 2006, 09:19
Цитата (April @ Feb 27 2006, 23:04)
no, he's just SO cute... :wub: :wub: :wub:
And I've dreamed about him... Twice))
Well I just think people have the wrong image of Draco because they compare him with Tom Felton all the time)) So you probably REALLY think that it's Tom that is cute and not Draco himself. :)
Відправлено: Jun 5 2006, 10:08
Good morning, people!!!!! :D
I want to tell about Harry Poterr's fourth film. It has turned out badly, I would tell awfully, simply a nightmare! Much does not converge with the book, and heroes are not so similar!! At brothers Uizli long hair, that at all in a subject! Who will support me?
P.S.: I Want that me have taken to be removed in this film (even as the spectator or the director :P ))))) (my number ICQ - 315 082 854, are knocked!!) :-)
Відправлено: Jun 6 2006, 17:21
Цитата (Be@ver4yk @ Jun 5 2006, 10:08)
I want to tell about Harry Poterr's fourth film. It has turned out badly, I would tell awfully, simply a nightmare! Much does not converge with the book, and heroes are not so similar!! At brothers Uizli long hair, that at all in a subject! Who will support me?
P.S.: I Want that me have taken to be removed in this film (even as the spectator or the director :P ))))) (my number ICQ - 315 082 854, are knocked!!) :-)
The same about me. It was really awful... The Worst, I think... All have muddled...
My favourite hero? All! Film? - the third. The freshest. It does not bother to look never.
Відправлено: Jun 8 2006, 13:52
Цитата (Be@ver4yk @ Jun 5 2006, 10:08)
Yes I may to agree also, and not only Wisley brothers, but Ron (well he's one of Wisley brother as well! ^_^ ) and even Harry too! Daniel grows pretty fast and soon I bet they would have to invite his son for Harry's role and he could play his farther (if it's necessary.. hm) or Dambldore in youth!
Відправлено: Jun 9 2006, 04:57
Цитата (Alex Nomy @ Jun 8 2006, 13:52)
Daniel grows pretty fast and soon I bet they would have to invite his son for Harry's role and he could play his farther (if it's necessary.. hm) or Dambldore in youth!
Yeah! Let`s find a wife for Dan and let (or make) him do some kids for the HP films' future... :D
Відправлено: Jun 16 2006, 07:34
My favorite book is "Goblet of fire". But i don't know why! ;(
Відправлено: Jun 16 2006, 10:02
Maybe couse there are so much events in it, mmm? That`s why I like it to! =biggrin=
I hate first book, because it`s boring. I can tell the same about sixth and second books...
Відправлено: Jul 9 2006, 10:34
1. 6 book (" Harry Potter and Goblet of fire "). Why I don't know. ^_^
2. Harry Potter. Why I don't know. ^_^

Це повідомлення відредагував Latifa - Jul 9 2006, 10:35
Відправлено: Jul 24 2006, 21:05
Every year my point of view is changing, cause of some important circumstances such as the changing of my philosophy of life, the changing of my mentality and just the changing of my age. But one i can say for sure, I think Harry Potter is the marvellous book... What i can say, for present time my favourite is the 6th, 'HP and Half-Blooded Prince'. Why? Just because it is full of interesting, impressive dialogues, it is very dinamic, harry is opening as a phusological actor, all his fillings, thoughts and feares are reflexed in the book. It had a great influence on me during its reading, i was nearly to cry when it ended. But, anywhere, i hope the 7th part of the Potteriana will be the best. I hope so, and i have a week expectation that Harry will still be alive by the end of the book.

Це повідомлення відредагував Eritro - Jul 24 2006, 21:08
Відправлено: Jul 27 2006, 13:18
1.My favourite book is 5! The most interesting for me.
1.Luna Lagvud %)
Відправлено: Aug 4 2006, 11:53
1. My favourite book is the fifth. It is the most mysterios & interesting cause there are a lot of filings.
2. My favourite caracter is Dambldor/
Відправлено: Sep 5 2006, 12:49
I like reading and analizing HP books. So I can't say which book is my favourite. But the most interesting are the 3rd, 4th and 6th. In addition I want to say a few words about "Half-Blood Price". As for me this is the most FUNNY book. And the funniest episode is Aragog's burial O:-) and when Ron tasted a love potion a little :)
Speaking about films, the most interesting are the 2nd and the 3rd
Відправлено: Sep 26 2006, 17:51
Harry Potter is the best book in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Відправлено: Oct 1 2006, 15:32
Oh, I like "Harry Potter" books very much!
Відправлено: Oct 8 2006, 11:30
My favourite HP book is 5, because it is most interesting, full of adventures. I think that J.K. Rowling hadn't no ideas about 6 book and there are too much events i n the 6 book.
I like the 3 film most of all, because the 4 is too short and some events hadn't been shown.
Відправлено: Oct 11 2006, 15:12
1. My favourite book is.... is..... ALL 6 books!!!
2. it's brothers Fred & Georg Wisley (sorry if I made mistake ) :)

Відправлено: Nov 4 2006, 18:26
My favourite books it is the first and fifth...
And my lovely character is Hermione and Ron, and many many others :)
Відправлено: Nov 10 2006, 22:52
I dream to read "Harry Potter" in original. I like English very much, but I don't know it well :). My favourite book is third.
OnA
Відправлено: Nov 11 2006, 04:47
I think the best book is firth coz it has lot of action in it...Well it's my opinion.
My favorite character? I guess it's Draco Malfoy but it might be the Weasley twins.
I'm not really "in love" with Harry Potter or etc. I just think it's a nice book + the movies r awesome.
Відправлено: Jan 25 2007, 08:50
the best book is 4 & the best film is 2
P.S. everyone wants HP's life
Відправлено: Mar 8 2007, 15:36
I love all the books and also all films, but films are getting darker and darker and especially the last one was pretty much like a thriller. And of course it is more interesting to watch all characters grown (I`m talking mainly about Dan, Emma and Rup), now they can do all the stunts by themselfs and their acting gets more and more professional as they do yhose films.

Who is your favourite character?
I really can`t pick, that just would be unfare to name just Harry or just Ronald, all the characters are brilliant and interesting in their own way. Um. But Draco and Weasley twins definitely make films much more sappier.
Roy
Відправлено: Sep 22 2007, 06:02
1. The Third Book. I mean "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban".
2. Severus Snape, Sirius Black. I'm not crazy, am i? :)
Відправлено: Oct 7 2007, 07:35
First three are my favourite. They are good deal different from what you can see in the further series. They are kind, troubleless an extremely entetaining in its unique, childlish way... it's a sort of nostalgie
But the rest of them are more mature, which has its sharm as well. So - i love all of'em! :)
Відправлено: Oct 23 2007, 20:22
ohh, yep) i like such questions)))
my favorite book is the 4-th one))) HP and the Goblet of fire) and i love this film)))) the best one) i'm sure)
and character, hhmmm, it's.... Draco Malfoy))) mm, he's so yummy) and Severus - unpredictable man)))))
Відправлено: Nov 17 2007, 10:37
My loved books this 5 and 7, but film 4.
The Hero.. I specifically do not love that who game of film GP, but in recently became likes the Luna (itself do not know why) and Dzhinni.
Відправлено: Nov 23 2007, 10:07
Цитата (POLKA @ Nov 10 2006, 22:52)
I dream to read "Harry Potter" in original. I like English very much, but I don't know it well :).

Oh, I will be very happy if I ever read Harry Potter in original and understand every word)))) I've tried to read some chapters from the fifth book, but I understood only a half of words (of course I didn't look to a dictionary ).

Цитата
There is some questions:

1. my favourite book is the 6-th, and I like the 3-th film.
2. My favourite characters are Snape and Draco.
Відправлено: Dec 22 2007, 20:47
Harry Potter sucks %)
Відправлено: Dec 26 2007, 12:18
Цитата (Shinny_StarFucker @ Dec 22 2007, 20:47)
Harry Potter sucks %)

then what r u doing here?!

i don't think so. Books about Harry are love :)
Відправлено: Dec 26 2007, 13:42
Цитата (Эличка @ Dec 26 2007, 12:18)
then what r u doing here?!

u'd better not know, trust me... :D
Відправлено: Jan 5 2008, 19:24
i don't even know which of the seven books is my favorite :/
Відправлено: Jan 5 2008, 19:28
The best book is the seventhfor me. Without any doubt...:)
What is your favourite moment in all books? As for me, the most interesting moment is the final battle between Harry and Voldemort - the final point of the whole story...
Відправлено: Jan 13 2008, 00:27
Nah
IMO the seventh book wasn't any good. It looked like DOncova's detective
the best book is 4th and 5th

My favorite character is.... hmm... i like Prof. Mc'Gonall

p.s. and i read all boks in origignal. cos translation has a lack of atmosphere
Відправлено: Jan 17 2008, 11:22
I also don't know which book is my favorite.
As for the heroes... I adore Hermione!
Відправлено: Jan 18 2008, 19:23
Well, ma favorite book was obviously HP and the Goblet of Fire. I like the structure of the book - there are three challenges that Harry has to overcome... besides, Harry and Ron get into a fight, which is also significant cuz it emphasizes the fact that they are getting older. Khm... my favorite movie was HP and the Order of the Phoenix cuz Harry finally kissed Cho Chang!!!! Yep, yep, that's what i was waiting for! And I loved those flashbacks and Hollywood-type stuff in the fifth movie...
Відправлено: Jan 18 2008, 21:08
In the 7th book I like the story about Kreacher and Voldemort.
Відправлено: Feb 12 2008, 20:04
Hi!
1. My favourite movie is "Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkabav" and "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".
2. My favourite book is "Harry Potter and Order of the Phoenix".
3. My favourite characters are Fred and George(particulary Fred)), Ron, Bill and Charly.I don`t know why I like them, may be for their red hair!!!
;) ;)
Відправлено: Mar 19 2008, 00:27
My favourite book is "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"
As for the characters, I like Severus Snape and Weasley twins.
Відправлено: Mar 21 2008, 12:55
Favourite book of Harry Potter and secret room.Pleased culmination round a cockatrice
Відправлено: Mar 23 2008, 20:59
oh, i DO hope tht the 6th film will be better than the 5th... do hope....
Відправлено: Mar 26 2008, 21:46
I don't know what is my favourite chapter. Maby "The Chamber of secrets" or "The Order of the Phoenix". My favourite character, as you can read in my nickname, is Luna Lovegood. I think I'm like she: I don't have many friends, almost everyone in my class think that I'm odd and so on.
Відправлено: Apr 7 2008, 11:14
Love'good, Somehow i like Lovegood's character too)) Very attractive unit of a book... But still - Weasleys rock!! :D
Відправлено: Apr 7 2008, 18:30
nobody likes Malfoy =resent= but he is more complicated, than HP. although Rowling tried to concentrate more attention on Harry`s inside fight.. )
Відправлено: Apr 7 2008, 19:17
My favorite book is the last one, but unfortunately I'm not waiting for a good movie. D.Yates (or smth like this) is sucks!
And the character... I suppose it's James&Lily. Personally I have tired of Harry and his company, and those one have a very interesting history. It would be great to know snth new about them.. ^_^
Відправлено: Apr 7 2008, 19:36
ArMaGa, well, he IS NOT sucks, he just sucks :D I agree with you. And i hope tht they will find someone another...
Відправлено: Apr 7 2008, 20:13
desertrose, actually they won't.. It's already decided ;(
As the fact that DH would be divided into two parts(which also doesn't pleases me, because of the director :-X )
Відправлено: Apr 7 2008, 20:43
ArMaGa, Gosh... that`s really bad=\

but let us hope that division will save it)
Відправлено: Apr 8 2008, 17:05
well... maybe.. but anyway, Bill and Fleur, for example, are already cut...
And it would be too bad not to return Dobby.. I hope at least Maradeurs history will be left, but to all appearances, Yates will rather put his own ideas :-X
Відправлено: Apr 8 2008, 17:32
The first book and film are my favourite, decouse they sre were start of my acquaintance with Harry Potter.
My favourite character is Harry Potter, ofcourse. Well, maybe Wisley's family too.
Відправлено: Apr 9 2008, 12:18
ArMaGa, shoot my head off! that`s awful!!! I already don`t wanna see it..(((
Відправлено: Apr 16 2008, 19:28
why do you think she is amazing?)) can u explain your choice?)
Відправлено: Apr 30 2008, 19:00
Фортуна
I agree with you. First book is amazing.
My favs is first, third and seventh. First - beginning of greatest story; third - we entered in new details of magic world; seventh - rich scenario and, finally, final.
Відправлено: May 16 2008, 05:51
Great book on my mind is third! Coz Sirius begun his story.It was interested But now it's boring! Without him =cry3= =cry3= =cry3=
Відправлено: Jun 10 2008, 09:43
Just re-reading Third Book... Amazing, simply amazing. Reading it in Scholastic edition - almost original. Perfect stile.
Відправлено: Jul 5 2008, 15:39
I trink the best film was Harry Potter..... O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-)
Відправлено: Jul 7 2008, 12:47
So... I like "Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire" (the book & film). It's so interesting! :D
Відправлено: Jul 21 2008, 12:49
I think that it is very interesting, I liked this book, very much, but I haven't read the 7th book.
Відправлено: Sep 3 2008, 16:05
I like "Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire" It is a wonderfool/ Fans of HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you????? :-[
Відправлено: Sep 13 2008, 09:43
Fans of HP are here!))
My favourite books about HP are HP-5 and HP-3. They are very intresting and... that's all!
Відправлено: Sep 20 2008, 02:34
hey,I want to know how harry potter can power that broom.
Відправлено: Sep 23 2008, 15:58
On my mind, one of the most interesting in these books is a Magic Game-Kwidditch. It gives special atmosphere
Відправлено: Oct 27 2008, 12:38
My favourite character is Dumbledor.He is full of wisdom, power,he's generous and kind,isn't he)))Of course i like Harry,Hermione,McGonagal,Sirius......)))))All of them are worth to respect)))
Додано через 3 хвилин
Concerning favourite book,i can't probably choose it))))Maybe, it's the last book,because it's really perfect and attractive,maybe Prisoner of Azkaban))))
Відправлено: Dec 1 2008, 16:46
1.Неllo!My favourite characer is Harry Potter^)My favorite book is "Harry Potter and Goblet of fire^))"
Відправлено: Dec 9 2008, 08:14
Favorite movie - 1 and 3. The best is for me. A bright removed ... Favorite book - 6. No comment.
Відправлено: Dec 23 2008, 13:22
Favourite movie is HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban.Why?Because it was made blamelessly and a subject was fine passed. There were inaccuracies,but they were insignificant (unlike the fifth chapter's movie. It was dreadful!! so I was disappointed about that)I hope, that the Half-Blood Prince'll be attractive and interesting!!!! [:-} :D :)
Відправлено: Dec 23 2008, 13:42
HERMIONA the BEST, hm. People says, that the next film will be bad.
Відправлено: Jan 3 2009, 10:57
Hello my dear fans of HP books. I need your help really much! F
or my term paper I have to find idioms in HP and the sorcerer's stone. I'd be most thankful to you, if you helped!
Відправлено: Jan 3 2009, 12:06
My favourite books it is the 1-st and 7-th...
I think the best character are Hermione and Harry, because they nice.
Відправлено: Feb 2 2009, 17:48
My favourite books are the 1st, the 3rd and the 7th. I don't like the second book. I read every book about Harry Potter for three times. In my opinion the best characters are Harry and Ginny and Lily and Snape...)))
I cried when Snape and Dumbldor were died. I didn't like Snape very much, because he hated Harry. But now I like Snape. He was so brave!
Відправлено: Feb 12 2009, 12:31
Люди кто знает что такое BVJ? Это что-то связанное с гостиницами!

!  

Only communications in English are permitted

Відправлено: Mar 26 2009, 04:23
As for me I prefer reading books. It is so exiting!!!!!!!!! But sometimes I watch films. Nevertheless HP & the Goblet of Fire the dest book and film!!!
Відправлено: Apr 16 2009, 12:14
I like 1st, 5th and 7th books becouse this book the most interesting. I like Volan - De - Mort and his Death Eater's becouse i think this characters have a very interesting and strange story.
Відправлено: Jul 9 2009, 18:05
I adore 5th movie HP'n'OF
my fav book is HP'n'Half-Blood Prince
So exiting its just one week left to see the movie!!!
Hurrah comrades
Відправлено: Aug 6 2009, 16:19
My favourite book is third. It's cool. Movie... maybe, second.
From characters I love Dumbledore, Hermione and Mundungus ^_^
Відправлено: Aug 22 2009, 20:26
Ron the BEST
Додано через хвилину
ShareDVI SRS, who is Mundungus?
Відправлено: Aug 23 2009, 13:18
I like 4, 6, 7 books very much! They are the best! Films... The best... It's second! The most wonderfull film... And I like third films, because it has unusual new style!
Відправлено: Sep 24 2009, 04:35
My favorite book is "Harry Potter and a half blood prince"
My favorite character is Harry Potter=)
Відправлено: Oct 3 2009, 19:38
well, i was quite disappointed with the last work, as it seems to be more commercial, more far-fetched and, all in all, has nothing to do with the matter, really. so me enjoy just the first three books with their fascination spread throughout the whole work.
Відправлено: Nov 12 2009, 20:06
My favorite film is "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" because I read only this book :D ,and it's awful - that is the last book. I like it!!!
I like prof. Severus Snape - he is the best, amazing, adorable character!
Відправлено: Feb 27 2010, 19:23
So, My favourite film is "Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban" and what about a book...I do not know....may be it is "Harry Potter and the deathly hallows"
Well,I love all of characters...but my favourite character is Draco Malfoy, I think he is very interesting, the best, amazing, adorable character!
Відправлено: Apr 1 2010, 15:41
My favourite book is the third book/ I really like Garry Potter, Ron Weasly and Germiona. Germiona was the best pupil in the Hogwarts! Ron was funny/ Gfrry was very brave!
Відправлено: Apr 11 2010, 09:05
Oh, I can not choose. 0_o This is a really difficult choise) Maybe, my favourite book about Harry is Deathly Hallows or Goblet of fire.
My favourite characters are Harry and family Weasley)
Відправлено: May 2 2010, 15:04
My favourite book is Harry Potter and Death Gifts!!!))) Will be the best film of Harry Potter)))
So...My favourite character is....IT IS VERY DIFFICULT QUESTION....
Відправлено: May 30 2010, 15:02
The books I liked best are 3rd, 6th and 7th. As for films, the 1st and the 2nd were really good, I reckon. After that I gave up hope to see a good screen adaptation (especially with Yates as a producer :-X ). My favourite characters are those of whom we know very little, such as Severus Snape, Eileen Prince, Grindewald, Ariana Dumbledore, the Four Founders and Helena Ravenclaw. I guess, my imagination runs a little wild when I think of possible stories behind each of these characters.
Відправлено: Jun 28 2010, 15:30
Oh, my favourite book is the first book, The Sorcerer's Stone. I got a lot of fun, when I was reading it. It was the first acquaintance with that world, the first rules, the first spells. I was only 7 or 8, so it was really amazing.
Favourite film is the Prisoner of Azkaban. I very like it's ambience. Also there are beautiful actors. I love Devid Thewlis, yes.

As for my favourite character, it's Dumbledoor. He is very wise, but at the same time he is crafty man. Also I like Grindelwald very much. He really believed in his ideas and ideals. For the greater good, eah.
Oh, and Polumna of course.
Відправлено: Jun 28 2010, 16:54
My favourite books are the third and fifth. They're the most psychological of the series.

About favourite character... Maybe Draco or Dumbledore
Відправлено: Jun 28 2010, 16:54
Цитата (Margrette @ Jun 28 2010, 15:30)
As for my favourite character, it's Dumbledoor...
Oh, and Polumna of course.

Oh my god =)) Polumna!! DumbleDOOR!! lol lol lol
Відправлено: Jun 28 2010, 18:04
Цитата (Lord Kaninchen @ Jun 28 2010, 16:54)
Oh my god =)) Polumna!! DumbleDOOR!! lol lol lol

Oops, bloody ROSMAN has aten my brain x_x
Sorry. Dumbledore and Luna.
I feel angry when somebody change their names, but I've changed them myself. Shame on me)
Відправлено: Jun 29 2010, 10:30
Damn, the first 2-3 movies about Harry were great. Now then I see this face :user posted image

First thought is- poor autistic guy
Відправлено: Jun 30 2010, 16:22
Цитата (Margrette @ Jun 28 2010, 18:04)
Oops, bloody ROSMAN has aten my brain x_x
Sorry. Dumbledore and Luna.
I feel angry when somebody change their names, but I've changed them myself. Shame on me)

yeah, Rosman is evil)) The Narod Translation is better: http://www.yarik.com/hp/books.shtml

Відправлено: Oct 29 2010, 11:13
Can't tell which book is better, for me they're funny, stupid, very childish and really commercial especially last 2 or 3 of them!
About movies i like 3rd 5th and 6th, best what ever could happens with franchise it's Yates!
Characters - i like trio, Luna, Draco, Severus, Dumbledore (Gambon's) and Minerva

Plus!
I tired to read all moaning about films! What all cries for? You've got best film directors, screenwriters, best english actors (older i mean not kids), huge budgets, best effects all is more than well done! Nobody takes away from your your visions of book keep it with you and enjoy reading!
Відправлено: Nov 21 2010, 18:33
1.My favourite film is "harry potter and Goblet of fire".
2.My favourite book is "harry potter and Chamber of Secrets".
3.My favourite charecter is Hermione Greinger. I love her.
Відправлено: Mar 24 2011, 09:04
I think, a film and a book "Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone" is the best of all books about this boy.
As for me the best of all play Emma Wotson, but my favourite character is Harry Potter.
Відправлено: Jul 15 2011, 14:46
1. My favorite book is "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"
2. My favorite character is Draco Malfoy, oh and Severus Snape of course! B)
Відправлено: Jul 20 2011, 09:02
JIZZ-us, just as I have expected. Illiteracy blossoms and florishes.
Heil to the grammar a vocab. :-E
Відправлено: Aug 12 2011, 08:39
Halo everibady hary is cool lav his glasis! cool story bro!
Відправлено: Aug 17 2011, 11:28
Hi, people!
1. It`s very difficult question, I think that i haven`t favarite book `cause i hate books and my favarite film is Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2, it`s really very misterious and phenomenally film
2. My favarite character is Bellatrix cause she very perfect and beauty bad character, Draco `cause I was his fan and i think he funny guy, Tom Riddle I like Tom Riddle and I decide that I love look Christian Coulson. Well it`s all
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (20)  [%] 1 2 3 ... Остання ».
Сторінки: (2)  [1] 2 
Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.2115 ]   [ 160 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 11:01:00, 25 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP