Модератори:

Сторінки: (20)  % « Перша ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Остання » ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

Talk about Harry Potter :)

Ms. Weasley
Відправлено: Feb 24 2006, 09:12

bleeding hearts shed no tears
Стать:
Чаклун II
Вигляд: --
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 4614

Цитата (April @ Feb 23 2006, 03:58)
I think you can't like just one character from the book, if you really like the book, you'll like all the characters just because of their own psicology and description. Rowling haven't made them by liking or hating them, but only by imagining them. I doubt you could really imagine something or someone you hate...
I agree because all of the characters play some important role in the book, and without such evil characters as Malfoy or Umbridge the books wouldn't have an interesting plot. I mean, you can still hate a character as a person, because of their personality, but you can't really hate the characters for just being in the books.

This post was wrote under the influence of Animagus Ursus spell(s).

Це повідомлення відредагував Ms. Weasley - Feb 27 2006, 07:36
^
palabra
Відправлено: Feb 27 2006, 06:53

эта нигламурна
Стать:
Маг V
Користувач №: 74

Why Malfoy?? I like Draco... :wub:
^
Ms. Weasley
Відправлено: Feb 27 2006, 07:36

Стать:
Чаклун II

Цитата (April @ Feb 27 2006, 06:53)
Why Malfoy?? I like Draco... :wub:
Haha, well you used to hate him or something.... :)

This post was wrote under the influence of Animagus Ursus spell(s).
^
palabra
Відправлено: Feb 27 2006, 23:04

эта нигламурна
Стать:
Маг V
Користувач №: 74

no, he's just SO cute... :wub: :wub: :wub:
And I've dreamed about him... Twice))
^
Ms. Weasley
Відправлено: Feb 28 2006, 09:19

Стать:
Чаклун II

Цитата (April @ Feb 27 2006, 23:04)
no, he's just SO cute... :wub: :wub: :wub:
And I've dreamed about him... Twice))
Well I just think people have the wrong image of Draco because they compare him with Tom Felton all the time)) So you probably REALLY think that it's Tom that is cute and not Draco himself. :)
^
Be@ver4yk
  Відправлено: Jun 5 2006, 10:08

Новичок
Стать:
Сквиб I
Користувач №: 17409

Good morning, people!!!!! :D
I want to tell about Harry Poterr's fourth film. It has turned out badly, I would tell awfully, simply a nightmare! Much does not converge with the book, and heroes are not so similar!! At brothers Uizli long hair, that at all in a subject! Who will support me?
P.S.: I Want that me have taken to be removed in this film (even as the spectator or the director :P ))))) (my number ICQ - 315 082 854, are knocked!!) :-)
^
chchcherrybomb
Відправлено: Jun 6 2006, 17:21

you turn my cheeks the color of my hair
Стать:
Анімаг I
Користувач №: 8339

Цитата (Be@ver4yk @ Jun 5 2006, 10:08)
I want to tell about Harry Poterr's fourth film. It has turned out badly, I would tell awfully, simply a nightmare! Much does not converge with the book, and heroes are not so similar!! At brothers Uizli long hair, that at all in a subject! Who will support me?
P.S.: I Want that me have taken to be removed in this film (even as the spectator or the director :P ))))) (my number ICQ - 315 082 854, are knocked!!) :-)
The same about me. It was really awful... The Worst, I think... All have muddled...
My favourite hero? All! Film? - the third. The freshest. It does not bother to look never.
^
Alex Nomy
Відправлено: Jun 8 2006, 13:52

Профессионал
Стать:
Підмайстер IV
Користувач №: 16935

Цитата (Be@ver4yk @ Jun 5 2006, 10:08)
Yes I may to agree also, and not only Wisley brothers, but Ron (well he's one of Wisley brother as well! ^_^ ) and even Harry too! Daniel grows pretty fast and soon I bet they would have to invite his son for Harry's role and he could play his farther (if it's necessary.. hm) or Dambldore in youth!
^
1enka
Відправлено: Jun 9 2006, 04:57

Мастер
Стать:
Сквиб II
Користувач №: 11269

Цитата (Alex Nomy @ Jun 8 2006, 13:52)
Daniel grows pretty fast and soon I bet they would have to invite his son for Harry's role and he could play his farther (if it's necessary.. hm) or Dambldore in youth!
Yeah! Let`s find a wife for Dan and let (or make) him do some kids for the HP films' future... :D
^
Лилиана Ейрлин
Відправлено: Jun 16 2006, 07:34

Новичок
Стать:
Сквиб I
Користувач №: 15674

My favorite book is "Goblet of fire". But i don't know why! ;(
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (20)  % « Перша ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Остання » Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0833 ]   [ 24 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 07:40:07, 29 Mar 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP