Модератори:

Сторінки: (20)  % « Перша ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Остання » ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

Talk about Harry Potter :)

КИСКА_ИЗ_ГРИФЕНДОР
Відправлено: Jan 12 2006, 00:52
Гуру
Стать:
Метаморфомаг X
Вигляд: --
Група: Забанені
Користувач №: 7673

I dont like Harry, and he has never lied to Dumbldor.I hate him because he hate Draco and Voldemort.
^
Ms. Weasley
Відправлено: Jan 12 2006, 02:41

bleeding hearts shed no tears
Стать:
Чаклун II
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 4614

Narcissa, I for one don't think that there are any characters in the Harry Potter books that I truly hate. All of them are important, and it's hard for me to hate one. But the chacacters that I DISLIKE are Cho Chang, and Umbridge. *sick*

Цитата
AND BESIDES THERE IS SOME BORRING STUFF IN THE BOOKS ! THET STUFF IS CUT OUT IN THE MOVIES AND THAT IS GOOD!ALFONSO CUARON AND MIKE NEWELL CUTED MORE THEN CHRIS COLUMBUS AND THATS WHY MOVIES 3 AND 4 ARE NOT AS BORING AS MOVIES 1 AND 2!

I disagree, because the thing that makes the 4th and the 3rd movie worse is that so much scenes have been cut out. And if you think that Harry Potter books are boring, then you're not an actual Harry Potter fan. :blink:
^
КИСКА_ИЗ_ГРИФЕНДОР
Відправлено: Jan 12 2006, 03:38
Гуру
Стать:
Метаморфомаг X
Група: Забанені
Користувач №: 7673

Цитата (Ms. Weasley @ Jan 12 2006, 03:41)
Narcissa, I for one don't think that there are any characters in the Harry Potter books that I truly hate. All of them are important, and it's hard for me to hate one. But the chacacters that I DISLIKE are Cho Chang, and Umbridge. *sick*

Lol. =lolbuagaga= Cho Chang, aha!Chinese...I understand what u mean. =lolbuagaga=
^
~SECTUSEMPRA~
Відправлено: Jan 12 2006, 19:23

....I am better then you and I know it....
Стать:
Сквиб VI
Користувач №: 3221

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
OH AND I AM JUST A REGULAR FAN OF THE HP BOOKS BUT I AM THE BIGGESTFAN OF HP MOVIES IN THE WORLD!! HA HA HA HA!Gh-ghm!
^
Asdanta Marvolo Riddle
Asdanta Marvolo Riddle
Відправлено: Jan 26 2006, 20:16

[COLOR=green]But that First films (as the first books are) are important for the anderstandble of the rest H.P. story.
^
Darla
Відправлено: Jan 26 2006, 22:32

* Hell was Full so I Came Back *
Стать:
Метаморфомаг VI
Користувач №: 11705

Ok, I guess my fave book is "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" and "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince". They just seemed to be the most interesting and absorbing for me. They're full of action and just very good. =thumbsup= Although reading the 5th (love it too) and 6th was a little bit hard cause those books are so heavy! Dumbledorc dead...Pity.. =cry2= But... The guys have grown up a lot..their relationships..how they are fallen in love, how they can't stand each other, and finally how they dote on smb again. I found it very interesting and funny, u know.
As for movies obviously this is "HP and GoF". Dan, Rupert, Emma and the rest were amazing in this one! I mean the acting! It was unbelievable and the effects were amazing. It really was the best one! =biggrin=

As for characters and personality, I really like Harry. He's so strong-willed, self-assured, brave, adventurius. I like all of these guys. I mean, u know, Ron and Hermione. They are so outgoing, truthful and the main thing - good friends. =biggrin=
^
chchcherrybomb
Відправлено: Feb 3 2006, 14:17

you turn my cheeks the color of my hair
Стать:
Анімаг I
Користувач №: 8339

Цитата (Dewei @ Apr 30 2005, 11:44)
Let's talk about HP books and films.

There is some questions:
  1. Which book/film was your favourite?
  2. Who is your favourite character?

My favorite book is ''Harry Potter and the Orden of the phoenix'', my favorite character is Ginny Weasly, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Malfoy...
^
Averyel
  Відправлено: Feb 19 2006, 02:17

~ Never Knows Best ~ Sin'dorei ~
Маг III
Користувач №: 13204

HI everyone.
So about the questions.
#1 My fave book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire. As for films I liked the first one.
#2 I really like Ron, Hermione and Sirius. But the one whom I hate is Umbridge! :-E
^
Стасья
Стасья
Відправлено: Feb 19 2006, 08:54

I like Harry, because he is hero. He the main character of the book
^
palabra
Відправлено: Feb 23 2006, 03:58

эта нигламурна
Стать:
Маг V
Користувач №: 74

I think you can't like just one character from the book, if you really like the book, you'll like all the characters just because of their own psicology and description. Rowling haven't made them by liking or hating them, but only by imagining them. I doubt you could really imagine something or someone you hate...
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (20)  % « Перша ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Остання » Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0945 ]   [ 24 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 18:00:44, 25 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP