Модератори:

Сторінки: (20)  % « Перша ... 18 19 [20]  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

Talk about Harry Potter :)

Фоксик
Відправлено: Dec 14 2018, 18:06

i`m not antisocial, i just can`t stand people
Стать:
Чаклун VIII
Вигляд: --
Група: Мульт
Користувач №: 199675

Цитата (dovelet @ Dec 14 2018, 16:02)
Kaprichio, I think she would not have looked at him.

Why? He is so hot =cool=
Цитата (Germiona Greindger @ Dec 14 2018, 16:09)
omg, are you kidding or what? =megalol=

How can I? %)
^
dovelet
Відправлено: Dec 27 2018, 21:35

зельевар
Великий чародій IV
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 72423

Фоксик, who, Filch? Mmm... Myself, I prefer Lupin and Snape.
*consider*
Separetely.
^
Sebastian Dolohov
Відправлено: Nov 11 2019, 14:34
Мастер
Стать:
Великий чарівник X
Вигляд: Animagus Thunderbird
Користувач №: 203631

Well as for me Ambridge is one the most interesting persons and of course she fired Treloni (i do not understand at all why she worked in school all this tim e) but at all i need to say that she was may be too narrow-minded so i do not think that it is not good quality for school teacher.

PS
(Yes i am from Russia so my english could be not so good)

Sebastian Dolohov
^
Кларисса Фран
Відправлено: Dec 11 2019, 15:36

Профессионал
Великий чарівник IV
Користувач №: 203623

My favourite book, film and game is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Why? Maybe because I love searching for hidden rooms. Maybe because the book is not introduction already, but the characters are not grown up yet, so it is still a cosy fairy tail.
My favourite character is Luna Lovegood - the most curious, interested person I think
^
Carol Harpis
Відправлено: Dec 19 2019, 14:33

Новичок
Стать:
Сквиб VII
Користувач №: 203761

Цитата (Dewei @ Apr 30 2005, 14:44)
Let's talk about HP books and films.

There is some questions:
  1. Which book/film was your favourite?
  2. Who is your favourite character?

Personally, I absolutely loved the film "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban". And, as for the books, my favourite one is "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
My favourite character is Severus Snape, because of his loyalty to Dumbledore and Lily. He was faithful to Lily Potter until his last breath.The one word, “Always” sums up his feelings. The “bravest man” who put his life at risk to save the son of Lily. A man gifted with the skill to silence a crowd when he speaks. A man of his word, not even hesitating when he made an unbreakable vow.
^
Ana Malville
Відправлено: Dec 28 2019, 19:32

Новичок
Стать:
Чарівник IX
Користувач №: 203808

Цитата (Dewei @ Apr 30 2005, 14:44)
Let's talk about HP books and films.

There is some questions:
  1. Which book/film was your favourite?
  2. Who is your favourite character?

Well, over past couple of years I've caught myself not being able to answer both questions right away. I think, as you grow older you start to appreciate every book, every movie and every character. I often revisit the Philosopher's Stone, because there's so much nostalgia in it. I also revisted the Goblet of Fire and the Order of Phoenix, and let me tell you those movies are amazing.

Especially the Order - I really think this is one of the most realistic books and movies in terms of depicting human cruelty, loneliness and depression. You really sympathise with Harry, you have fun with Fred and George and you really hate Umbridge. It annoyed me as a kid, because it made me feel so many uncomfortable (at the time) emotions that I didn't understand as a 10-12 y.o., but now, at the age of 19 I loved experiencing those emotions with the characters.

Regarding the characters: Merlin's Beard, Harry himself feels so underrated now. I mean, I rarely hear people say that Harry is their favourite character, and he is such a nicely crafted character. He is flawed, but that's the greatest part of him. I mean, we can all relate to this character, because, we are not perfect, we are only human, but it's okay, it will never prevent any of us from achieving great things. And Harry shows it to us.

I also feel like I will forever love the Weasley twins. They remind me of my classmates, whom I miss very much.
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (20)  % « Перша ... 18 19 [20]  Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0950 ]   [ 20 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 11:01:33, 26 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP