Модератори:

Сторінки: (6)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ».  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

Problems of our life

Відправлено: Apr 24 2005, 19:14
Yesterday I found out that in our life we have TOO many problems! When I go to school & don't listen one more time to a formula of Chemistry, which I don't even know is about or don't go to a lesson which I can't bear-it is a problem.
I can't find common language in the family-it is a problem. When I have no time to learn an examination card, I'm told that I'm gonna have big problems.

Don't you think, that we have too many problems in our life and that we should take all the thinga just a bit easier???
Відправлено: Apr 26 2005, 21:49
You have already answered the qwestion.
Відправлено: Apr 28 2005, 08:02
Цитата (SCORPION (SR) @ Apr 24 2005, 19:14)
Don't you think, that we have too many problems in our life and that we should take all the thinga just a bit easier???

I agree with you that we should take the things easier, but not all....
For ex.: If you have no time to learn an examination card, you must somehow to find time, and learn it.

Sometimes we make an elephant from one little problem, and think, that it is The end of the world!
Відправлено: Apr 28 2005, 15:50
The timetable of my problems concur with my educational year. I don't even surprised, when anything is broke or get losted, when I don't understand a thing at school or when all my relatives want to hang me and it is not important, what exactly I did.
But on summer... Marvellous time... mmm... I come into the paradise.
Відправлено: Apr 30 2005, 05:35
Of course we have a lot of problems in our usual life, but the main task is to be calm with respect to them and do everything to solve them. Then the life have a sense. Don't be grass, be cow!
Маленьке чудовисько
Відправлено: May 25 2005, 21:07
Well, my problem is that I can't find an English speaking friend in Kiev...Or just a guy who can chat in English with me. Everyoune who I know are not very good at pronunciation or at grammar. So that becomes a problem - 'cause I jus' can't understand them... =biggrin=

Це повідомлення відредагував Маленьке чудовисько - May 25 2005, 21:09
Airiness
Відправлено: May 31 2005, 05:28
So, what about me, I think we create our problems ourselves... We too often think of dissapointing! I dunno how to explain that, but there`s a good way of this situation: think of the problem`s end. It must be HAPPY, as the world around is sunny and beautiful... They say `no great loss without some small gain`!
Відправлено: Jun 3 2005, 08:07
There are lots of problems in our life. But we must cope with them! I can say, that
Airiness were right: we create our problems ourselves.
But...don't worry, be happy! Everything will be OK!!!! ;)
Відправлено: Jun 21 2005, 13:35
Zim, I know exactly that there is an american church in Shota Rustavelli 16, and there are some teachers (teenagers 17-20) from America who have a special mission in many various countries such Ukraine and the pecularity is that they are teaching English. I was going there maybe for a few months, it was very useful for me, and here is my advice - if you don't afraid of christians go there and talk with pure american guys, have a fun :))
Відправлено: Jun 26 2005, 12:23
Problems in a life.....
At me the Grandmother which I very much has died loved, to it there were only 62 years...
It was the most awful problem in my life, it at all a problem and misfortune.....

:(

Це повідомлення відредагував Malfoya - Jul 14 2005, 18:30
Відправлено: Jul 14 2005, 15:51
Цитата (Андрей По, догадайся кто @ Jun 21 2005, 10:35)
Zim, I know exactly that there is an american church in Shota Rustavelli 16, and there are some teachers (teenagers 17-20) from America who have a special mission in many various countries such Ukraine and the pecularity is that they are teaching English. I was going there maybe for a few months, it was very useful for me, and here is my advice - if you don't afraid of christians go there and talk with pure american guys, have a fun :))

Well thanks, but.. But I'm not sure.. Well I go to "International House" and there we're taught by English, American or Australian teachers. Also every summer you can go to another country and live there for one or two weeks in a family. Or you can go to a summer camp in Partenit (Crimea) for two weeks where we have 3 hour everyday lessons with two or three native speaking teachers from "Ih". Have you heard 'bout such place? =mamba=
Відправлено: Jul 14 2005, 19:28

Do you know whats the problem of you all - Im to good looking !! Just a joke dont take it to sereous !!
Відправлено: Jul 15 2005, 02:11

Who cears ??
Відправлено: Jul 17 2005, 16:49
.....And THAT'S the main problem of our life - nobody cares!!! :blink:
Відправлено: Jul 17 2005, 16:56
No, I think that it's just Potter that doesn't care. :lol: Although I know many people that don't... :unsure:
Відправлено: Sep 6 2005, 10:24
Weren't we talking about problems? Well, this is not a topic for me, I think, çause I don't have much problems, but I would be pleased to help any of you =happy=
Відправлено: Sep 6 2005, 17:14
Help me! i haven't any russian keybord in school!!!!
Відправлено: Sep 6 2005, 23:31
Цитата (Passion Flame @ Sep 6 2005, 09:14)
Help me! i haven't any russian keybord in school!!!!

Well then try using Translit.ru ;)
Відправлено: Sep 7 2005, 14:10
thanks))) *angel*
Відправлено: Feb 22 2006, 19:49
I've got a problem now. I think I'm too crazy =blink=
Відправлено: Feb 24 2006, 09:21
Цитата (April @ Feb 22 2006, 19:49)
I've got a problem now. I think I'm too crazy =blink=
I think you're crazy, but in a good way. =biggrin=
Відправлено: Feb 24 2006, 17:20
I think nearly everyone are crazy! Who is not, is poor thing!
Відправлено: Feb 25 2006, 10:40
Inferno Cat Exactly =biggrin=

I got a problem.Can't get along with British people. =sad= For example why are they saying "I'm goin' bananas" instead of "Goin' crazy?"
I have a friend,but she keeps on saying that phrase
Arrggg

Це повідомлення відредагував Anastasia354 - Feb 25 2006, 10:40
Відправлено: Feb 25 2006, 11:04
Цитата (Anastasia354 @ Feb 25 2006, 10:40)
Inferno Cat Exactly =biggrin=

I got a problem.Can't get along with British people. =sad= For example why are they saying "I'm goin' bananas" instead of "Goin' crazy?"
I have a friend,but she keeps on saying that phrase
Arrggg
Well that's just a weird British expression, every language has some weird expressions in it...
Відправлено: Feb 27 2006, 06:49
OMG, I've got another problem...
I love Ms. Weasley too much, as Феникс, and also I love Extraordinary girl too much, too.. =unsure=
Am I going too... bananas? =lol=
Відправлено: Feb 27 2006, 07:21
April,
lol,good one =biggrin=,but please don't.I'll pray for you =biggrin=

Це повідомлення відредагував Anastasia354 - Feb 27 2006, 07:26
Відправлено: Feb 27 2006, 23:04
What? That's a problem!!!
Відправлено: Feb 28 2006, 09:17
Цитата
I love Ms. Weasley too much, as Феникс, and also I love Extraordinary girl too much, too..

Haha, I like this "problem" =biggrin=
Відправлено: Mar 13 2006, 17:37
oh, no! I'm full of problems! For example: I'm always hoping to see new comments in my diaries. But there's just one or two and not everytime... And another problem: I've lost my tears. If someone will ever find them, he is pleased to return them to me, 'cause I need them.
Відправлено: Jul 20 2006, 12:08
And I thought, that only I have big problems))) actually - I always quarrel with my parents. My mum especially afraid for me too much , even they doesn`t release me for a long time simply to walk.Then...problems with my guy, he considers that I pay attention for him the least bit time.
So, I can`t really live without these (sometimes small) problems and have already got used to resolve them. Even something does not suffice me, if all occurs too well.
Відправлено: Jul 21 2006, 08:02
I have other problem...
I have a wand, but when I speaks "Avada Kedavra", nothing is done... :(

Це повідомлення відредагував Lord Volodymyr - Jul 21 2006, 08:03
Відправлено: Aug 16 2006, 17:38
ooow
what you mean when you sey: my guy? your boy freinds?
at least yuo has one
i am so lonly
end so in loved
how pity she wont as will be just freinds
Відправлено: Aug 16 2006, 17:44
My problem is that nobody wants to speak with me because they get tired after a while.... =cry2=

Це повідомлення відредагував [DE] Catarina_Snape - Aug 16 2006, 17:46
Відправлено: Aug 16 2006, 19:52
[DE] Catarina_Snape, aww..
Why so? Are you too hyper or too quiet for them?
Відправлено: Aug 19 2006, 10:34
how cen you be hiyper infront the enternt?
LOL

(or not LOL) :-[
Відправлено: Aug 19 2006, 18:22
sedric_without_fans, Pardon me..
I thought that she was talking about real life.
Відправлено: Aug 20 2006, 08:26
Guys, you could see, that I was talking about real and endless problems, such as money, health, friendship love and piolitics. As for me, this 5 problems are suggested to be the most 5 important problems which every person carries through his/her life. Right, am I not?
Відправлено: Aug 20 2006, 19:15
SCORPION (SR), You`re partly right..

Those, of which you were talking about aren`t problems. They`re more personal concern-like. They`re things we care about most, I must say.
Відправлено: Aug 31 2006, 01:02
I'm in love with me :wub: Is that a problem?
OnA
Відправлено: Nov 11 2006, 05:00
Цитата (palabra @ Aug 31 2006, 01:02)
I'm in love with me :wub: Is that a problem?

I guess it's called self-centered.
Yeah, I think someday it might be a serious problem)

My problem is... I think I'm not in love with anyone, I just like to think that I'm in love.
I dunno why.
Відправлено: Nov 11 2006, 18:50
palabra, it's not the problem, it's shizofrenia. The first stadue=)
OnA
Відправлено: Nov 11 2006, 19:20
Цитата (morozil_nik @ Nov 11 2006, 18:50)
palabra, it's not the problem, it's shizofrenia. The first stadue=)

lmao)
Відправлено: Nov 13 2006, 15:29
OnA, maybe the second...
Відправлено: Nov 14 2006, 18:46
My problem is absence of freedom.Parents hold me in a "gold cell".They doesn't understand my desires,and they also doesn't want to find the compromise.They deride only existence of my opinion.They think they are always right,and I am obliged to submit them till I shall become an old one)

Such tomatoes I have =biggrin= )
Відправлено: Nov 14 2006, 20:58
KeLLy), yes, i think that every teenager has such problem as you said(((
OnA
Відправлено: Nov 14 2006, 22:22
Цитата (InHack @ Nov 14 2006, 20:58)
KeLLy), yes, i think that every teenager has such problem as you said(((

Цитата (KeLLy) @ Nov 14 2006, 18:46)
My problem is absence of freedom.Parents hold me in a "gold cell".They doesn't understand my desires,and they also doesn't want to find the compromise.They deride only existence of my opinion.They think they are always right,and I am obliged to submit them till I shall become an old one)

Such tomatoes I have =biggrin= )

Yeah, same thing with my parents. But it's worse. They want to pick me up after the school dance. I mean THE WHOLE FAMILY. They think it's fun! I think it's embracing((
Відправлено: Dec 14 2006, 03:59
This theme about our problems? Okay...
My groom wants to live in USA and wants that I go here... But I afraid that I can't understand american english, because it absolutely another than russian-school-english...

Anybody lives in US??? What you think about american sleng? Is it very hard to understand?
Відправлено: Dec 14 2006, 05:18
sometimes I feel that I really hate everyone. I think that this is a big problem, but I don't know what to do with it.
Відправлено: Dec 14 2006, 15:09
Цитата (Мышельма @ Dec 14 2006, 03:59)
Anybody lives in US??? What you think about american sleng? Is it very hard to understand?

U know, I've got a friend who lives in US and I often communicate with him. So as for american slang, well, I can't say that it's so hard to get it. Personally, I got used to it rather quickly. U'll see and after a while u'll speak in this way by yourself.
Відправлено: Dec 14 2006, 23:41
Цитата (Darla @ Dec 14 2006, 15:09)
U know, I've got a friend who lives in US and I often communicate with him. So as for american slang, well, I can't say that it's so hard to get it. Personally, I got used to it rather quickly. U'll see and after a while u'll speak in this way by yourself.
I hope %) Because I'm a little scary how I can meeting with new friends if I can't understand language. (sorry of my english it not good, i know) =crazy=
Додано через хвилину
Цитата (Меі @ Dec 14 2006, 05:18)
sometimes I feel that I really hate everyone. I think that this is a big problem, but I don't know what to do with it.
Chill out man, It not serious problem imho, you need a time to understand your feelings.
Відправлено: Jan 24 2007, 17:29
my problem is THIS "cos I don't know how make THIS popularity :(
Відправлено: Oct 7 2007, 08:37
I've met one aged man, who said pretty smart thing: "we don't have problems - we've got plenty of challenges!" It makes sence, you know! :)
Відправлено: Oct 7 2007, 08:48
yeah, it does)) i heard it also ones))
Відправлено: Oct 13 2007, 10:06
We can't escape problems. They'll always appear. And there is nothing to do with it.. as for me...
Відправлено: Oct 13 2007, 12:35
You can't run away from problems, but you can fight with it.
When I was in hospital, I help 6 or 7 peoples to find themself. They was in troble. 1 of them(Masha %) ) olready try to make a suicide :-E , and want to make it again. 3 days speoking with me, and she is shine and rise [:-}
Відправлено: Oct 13 2007, 13:09
Цитата (nolti @ Oct 13 2007, 12:35)
You can't run away from problems, but you can fight with it.
When I was in hospital, I help 6 or 7 peoples to find themself. They was in troble. 1 of them(Masha %) ) olready try to make a suicide :-E , and want to make it again. 3 days speoking with me, and she is shine and rise [:-}

Well, then I think for me it'll be useful to speak with you too...
Відправлено: Oct 13 2007, 13:32
I'm love to
Відправлено: Oct 13 2007, 15:17
Цитата (nolti @ Oct 13 2007, 12:35)
I help 6 or 7 peoples to find themself

Holly-molly! :)
Відправлено: Oct 13 2007, 16:39
Цитата (Lovenkrantz @ Oct 13 2007, 15:17)
Holly-molly! :)

Some problems with thet?
Відправлено: May 20 2008, 16:37
Цитата (Melissa Wood @ May 11 2008, 10:48)
There is no one. I mean I have never thought about my problems for a long time - so they all went away. I try do not make them a status as a great, real, unsolvable problems. I don't think I have big problems - they all can be solved.

May be you are right)
That's the same as bad mood - when we forget about it, it goes away.
I think, with problems its the same story

The life is great =fan1=
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (6)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ». Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1639 ]   [ 70 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 17:40:06, 25 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP