Модератори:

Сторінки: (6)  # [1] 2 3 ... Остання » ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

Problems of our life

SCORPION (SR)
Відправлено: Apr 24 2005, 19:14

:)))
Стать:
Чарівник VIII
Вигляд: --
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 75

Yesterday I found out that in our life we have TOO many problems! When I go to school & don't listen one more time to a formula of Chemistry, which I don't even know is about or don't go to a lesson which I can't bear-it is a problem.
I can't find common language in the family-it is a problem. When I have no time to learn an examination card, I'm told that I'm gonna have big problems.

Don't you think, that we have too many problems in our life and that we should take all the thinga just a bit easier???
^
Aisha
Відправлено: Apr 26 2005, 21:49

Aisha =)
Стать:
Магістр XII
Користувач №: 2336

You have already answered the qwestion.
^
Akasha
Відправлено: Apr 28 2005, 08:02

Ученица Хогвартса
Стать:
Підмайстер IV
Користувач №: 585

Цитата (SCORPION (SR) @ Apr 24 2005, 19:14)
Don't you think, that we have too many problems in our life and that we should take all the thinga just a bit easier???

I agree with you that we should take the things easier, but not all....
For ex.: If you have no time to learn an examination card, you must somehow to find time, and learn it.

Sometimes we make an elephant from one little problem, and think, that it is The end of the world!
^
Basilis
Відправлено: Apr 28 2005, 15:50
Профессионал
Сквиб V
Користувач №: 2412

The timetable of my problems concur with my educational year. I don't even surprised, when anything is broke or get losted, when I don't understand a thing at school or when all my relatives want to hang me and it is not important, what exactly I did.
But on summer... Marvellous time... mmm... I come into the paradise.
^
Андрей По догадайс
Відправлено: Apr 30 2005, 05:35

Возродившийся из пепла
Стать:
Заклинач IX
Користувач №: 80

Of course we have a lot of problems in our usual life, but the main task is to be calm with respect to them and do everything to solve them. Then the life have a sense. Don't be grass, be cow!
^
Маленьке чудовисько
Маленьке чудовисько
Відправлено: May 25 2005, 21:07

Well, my problem is that I can't find an English speaking friend in Kiev...Or just a guy who can chat in English with me. Everyoune who I know are not very good at pronunciation or at grammar. So that becomes a problem - 'cause I jus' can't understand them... =biggrin=

Це повідомлення відредагував Маленьке чудовисько - May 25 2005, 21:09
^
Airiness
Airiness
  Відправлено: May 31 2005, 05:28

So, what about me, I think we create our problems ourselves... We too often think of dissapointing! I dunno how to explain that, but there`s a good way of this situation: think of the problem`s end. It must be HAPPY, as the world around is sunny and beautiful... They say `no great loss without some small gain`!
^
Эпидемия
Відправлено: Jun 3 2005, 08:07

High Inquisitor
Стать:
Верховний чародій X
Вигляд: Animagus Thunderbird
Користувач №: 4141

There are lots of problems in our life. But we must cope with them! I can say, that
Airiness were right: we create our problems ourselves.
But...don't worry, be happy! Everything will be OK!!!! ;)
^
Андрей По догадайс
Відправлено: Jun 21 2005, 13:35

Возродившийся из пепла
Стать:
Заклинач IX
Користувач №: 80

Zim, I know exactly that there is an american church in Shota Rustavelli 16, and there are some teachers (teenagers 17-20) from America who have a special mission in many various countries such Ukraine and the pecularity is that they are teaching English. I was going there maybe for a few months, it was very useful for me, and here is my advice - if you don't afraid of christians go there and talk with pure american guys, have a fun :))
^
Alisuxizz:)
  Відправлено: Jun 26 2005, 12:23

My love is BEST, that I can give you..
Стать:
Чарівник початківець V
Користувач №: 4959

Problems in a life.....
At me the Grandmother which I very much has died loved, to it there were only 62 years...
It was the most awful problem in my life, it at all a problem and misfortune.....

:(

Це повідомлення відредагував Malfoya - Jul 14 2005, 18:30
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (6)  # [1] 2 3 ... Остання » Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0917 ]   [ 24 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 12:35:41, 19 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP