Модератори:

Сторінки: (2)  [#] 1 2 .  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Закрита тема Нова тема

Writing a story...

, why not?)
Відправлено: Jun 6 2008, 20:02
I think, that will be interesting for all of us)) The rules are pretty simple - you just continue the story told by the previous user.. and so on...)) Phantasy and imagination will be appreciated ;)
Let`s go!

One charming summer eveming the residents of 'English' forum decided to make a trip. They tool everything necessary and sat on their train...
Відправлено: Jun 6 2008, 20:35
...the journey lasted for a verrryyy long time. the best thing was that they didnt actually know where they were goin...*surprise* ... suddenly traid has stopped. One girl looked out the window n said: 'Guys, i think i know where we are.. It's......
Відправлено: Jun 6 2008, 20:38
Hogwarts! definitely!!!
guys were really shocked... they didn`t waste time and got out of the train just when it stopped. They rushed straight through Hogsmith(How is it spelled??? ;( ) to the gaits of the amazing castle. Without any hesitation they knocked and...
Відправлено: Jun 6 2008, 20:40
...and there was standing a REAL Harry Potter....OMG!!...He said:
Відправлено: Jun 6 2008, 20:42
EXPELLIARMUS!!!!!( :D )
and the group was lying on the ground... only them smert Harry( :D ) understood, that they were peaceful and..
Відправлено: Jun 6 2008, 20:46
he tried to make everythin back in normal. but his wand...
Відправлено: Jun 6 2008, 20:48
exploded! so he had nothing to do but to use the technichs of first medical help..
Відправлено: Jun 6 2008, 22:32
which he FAILED to learn on his healing classes... The magic he managed to produce was weird enough, and resulted in fluffy pink tails that lovenkrantz and Darla happened to have. At this marvelous sight desertrose screamed...
Відправлено: Jun 7 2008, 09:12
'GOSH!!!!!! we have to go to hospital immideately!'
she helped Lovenkrantz and Darla to go, together with Sweet Seduction. By the way, Harry Potter began to...
Відправлено: Jun 7 2008, 09:29
flirt with Sweet Seduction, trying to lay hands on her... mmm... waist. Lovenkrantz scowled and tried to go between them, so that to separate Sweety and that "arrogant Potter", he was angry and wheeled his fluffy tail vigorously...
Відправлено: Jun 7 2008, 09:33
in this very moment desertrose understood that something`s going wrong. she stopped walking to the castle and looked at others in a pretty irritated and angry way: 'what`s going on here, huh? would you please explain me??'
Відправлено: Jun 7 2008, 10:01
Nothing, absolutely nothing, dear! Said Lovenkrantz in a clearly phony manner. He took out his wand and tried to conjure some Berty Botts Beans, but...
Відправлено: Jun 7 2008, 10:06
desertrose didn`t seem to be satisfied. She also took out her wand and whispered softly 'we`ll talk about it later, sweety... ' then she turned to Potter and said firmly' you, show us the way tho the hospital, we need to do smth with these LOVELY FLUFFY TAILS!!!!'
but nevertheless...
Відправлено: Aug 29 2011, 15:24
Harry couldn't help bursting out of laughing. He knew that he screwed up, but it seemed to be fun. He was like "Why should I? They fit you well! Try to wag 'em a lil, be friendlier, ok" And he was about to go away when suddenly...
Відправлено: Nov 8 2012, 02:07
But suddenly a huge female cat appeared from nowhere, holding a basket of apples. She looked at Harry, notices his long fluffy tail and whispered seductively: ''Harry, I'm your mother''...
Відправлено: Aug 15 2015, 20:36
duplicate Writing a story...
Відправлено: Aug 24 2015, 01:11

i  

Santjaga not flet, thanks for pointing that out. The topic is being shut down and moved to the archives.

0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (2)  [#] 1 2 . Закрита тема Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0941 ]   [ 27 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 14:31:28, 19 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP