Модератори:

Сторінки: (5)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ».  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

How do we wake up?

Відправлено: Mar 16 2008, 09:06
So. the topic is about waking up every single morning..)) What music is your alarm? what are your first thoughts in the morning?
Now my alarm is - Marie Ugby "Umbrella". it`s the version of the famous Rihanna`s song, and i really like it!)) My first thought today was - awww... today i`m gonna eventually relax..))
and what about you?))
Відправлено: Mar 23 2008, 07:47
It looks like that: Marec groans and fights thru the blanket, gets his head under the pillow and rolls down the floor... Cursing his life and the very matter of existance he crawls to kitchen and makes some tea and sandwiches, the - turns on some music (Casting Crowns) and gets to internet. Something like that... :D
Відправлено: Mar 23 2008, 10:19
Lovenkrantz, lol! my mornings looks rather similar...))
so, 6 a.m. the phone rings and Mary groans "Noooooo!!!!!" next two minutes she tries to create an essential reason to skip school this day or at least - the 1st lesson. then she, still sleeping(!) does morning exersises, takes a shower and washes her hair. then Mary goes to the kitchen(with eyes closed and still sleeping!) aaand makes a cofee, breakfast.. then - does her make up(it usually takes a lot of time when I have creative mood )) ) then it all ends up the same. Mary looks at the clock "damn...!!!!!!" and rushes here and there along the flat, dressing up while running))))))))) I`m happy tht my Dad sleeps usually when I get up, coz he would be an obstacle on my way))))

as 4 the weekends.. i pray my brother to let me sleep as long as I want. but it happens seldom)))
Відправлено: Mar 23 2008, 13:44
Цитата (desertrose @ Mar 23 2008, 10:19)
as 4 the weekends.. i pray my brother to let me sleep as long as I want. but it happens seldom)))

Oh yeah... i can imagine...
Цитата (desertrose @ Mar 23 2008, 10:19)
.. then - does her make up(it usually takes a lot of time when I have creative mood ))

What it looks like, if your mood is not creative???
Відправлено: Mar 23 2008, 13:47
it looks good in any case))) I never allow myself to look bad ;)
Відправлено: Jun 10 2008, 13:34
in summer time its always easy for me to wake up..i usually open my eyes about 3 min before an alarm clock (..not to hear that stupid melody))
Відправлено: Jun 14 2008, 10:24
Barely... that's all i can tell :D
Відправлено: Jun 14 2008, 10:39
I`ve just understood, that it`s really cool when morning begins at 1 p.m:D
Відправлено: Jun 19 2008, 17:52
Eeeeeeeeeeeh)) I want to sleep =hysteric=
Always I wake up when the telephone calls.)
Відправлено: Jun 19 2008, 19:00
Ohhhh.It's very hard for me.)
My telephone rings at 6.30, but I wake up only at 7.15)
Відправлено: Jun 23 2008, 16:43
After I went sleep at 2 or 3 I need to wake up at 7. That's smth terrible.. Everytime I heard my phone with alarm but never can turn it off.. After it stops, I decide to lie a lil'.. Ang again become asleep. So, I ask somebody to wake me up)))))
Відправлено: Jun 23 2008, 22:47
Kast few days I don`t go to sleep before at least 2 a.m... I dunno why)) I guess these are the consequenses of my promo ball:D but it becane extremely difficult to wake up in the morning.. I know tht I have to wake up early tmrw(already - today, lol) but I still don`t sleep...
Відправлено: Jun 28 2008, 23:52
=cry1= It's a torture for me - every single day :nya_sorry:
I hear my alarm (the melody is the one that plays when Mom rings - to imitate her call))),
I take it and switch it off and continue sleeping :nya_sorry:
As a result I junp up too late - and i have an hour or even less to do my morning things (bath, make-up, hair-dress, breakfast, if I have time for it).

And I'm always late =cry1=
Відправлено: Aug 31 2011, 13:58
Цитата (Арриведерче @ Jun 28 2008, 23:52)
I take it and switch it off and continue sleeping :nya_sorry:

+1.
That's why I'm so grateful to my dog. She likes to jump on me in the morning and "kiss".))) It makes it easier to wake up.
Відправлено: Sep 10 2014, 01:39
My alarm goes off. I snooze it for 5 minutes. That happens repeatedly about 8 times. That I open 1 eye and slowly walk to the bathroom, where I brush my teeth and wake up. More or less.
Відправлено: Sep 14 2014, 06:45
Just when it's time) don't know but I am used to waking up when it's 10am or 11am)
Відправлено: Sep 15 2014, 09:57
I can't wake up witout my alarm. My parents a re always screaming how long I sleep and how they are so used to waking up early that they don't need an alarm, how I can't be the same.
Now my alarm is Josh Ritter - Come and find me (remix). I also hit snooze one to three times.
Six years I could wake up at 8 am (or 9, or 10). I don't think I'm going to have that kind of luxury anuymore. So I'll have to learn to get up early again...
Відправлено: Sep 16 2014, 02:39
Ами, Katakura Kojuuro, how about cold shower?
Відправлено: Sep 19 2014, 11:30
Яна, I switch between cold and hot water. But only when I'm not feeling sick.
Its september, my traditional sickness time, so I try to avoid cold showers for now)
Відправлено: Sep 19 2014, 18:13
I wake up at 7:00. Usually right after I pull myself out of my bed I slowly start to hate all the world, my alarm and flat included, because it's cold, dark & cold. And I need to work.
My alarms change quickly as I begin to unlike to hear "that noise that calls me to go out".
Відправлено: Nov 16 2014, 07:21
Обжорство, when I have time and feel not so lazy for that :D
Відправлено: Aug 19 2015, 20:59
Depending on previous night. When i keep discipline, waking up is amazingly easy.
Відправлено: Aug 20 2015, 16:07
easy peasy)

the best cause is the first morning sunlight
Відправлено: Aug 23 2015, 01:52
Цитата (Santjaga not flet @ Aug 19 2015, 20:59)
Depending on previous night. When i keep discipline, waking up is amazingly easy.

And what's your routine before bed?
Цитата (dovelet @ Aug 20 2015, 16:07)
easy peasy)

the best cause is the first morning sunlight

What time do you go to bed? At 10 pm?)

If I wake up before 9 am, I'm not happy. :crazy:
Відправлено: Sep 6 2015, 09:40
I can't believe that there are people for whom it's not a problem to wake up very early. I usually use my alarm, but waking up is not an easy thing. Although I practically always wake up early, but only when it happends at the weekend, and it's not necessary at all.
Відправлено: Sep 6 2015, 15:06
I can hardly wake up at 10 in the morning when I do not have to do anything like going to uni or making assignments. Usually I wake up around 12 lol)
Відправлено: Sep 15 2015, 06:16
Now I am at a hospital, so my morning really differs from the usual one. We wake up at 7 and my only thought at this time is about killing somebody.
Відправлено: Sep 17 2015, 03:01
Цитата (Nancy Black @ Sep 15 2015, 06:16)
Now I am at a hospital, so my morning really differs from the usual one. We wake up at 7 and my only thought at this time is about killing somebody.

If I were you, I would act on my thoughts. :crazy:
Відправлено: Sep 17 2015, 16:31
закохана в Грифіндор, I will be taken to prison in this case( And it's not what I want.
Відправлено: Sep 20 2015, 22:36
Nancy Black, true. But! At least you can sleep as much as you want when you're imprisoned...
Відправлено: Oct 4 2015, 15:45
закохана в Грифіндор, I don't think so. Prisoners usually have to live according to some sort of time-table. =na_tebe=
Відправлено: Oct 4 2015, 16:33
Usually I wake up with my 8 mth old son in a time period between 5-6 am. I'm always so sleepy till the afternoon coz I'm an owl... I even bought a shirt for my son that says "mommy wakes up with me" =smile_cry=
Відправлено: Oct 5 2015, 01:43
Nancy Black, yes, you're probably right.

Shiva, oh my, it must be very difficult. But, I suppose, it will be easier after a few years, right? I don't have kids myself, but according to my friends who took the plunge, it's only hard for the first few years, and then it gets better.
Do you have a chance to sleep during the day?
Відправлено: Oct 5 2015, 04:17
закохана в Грифіндор, yes, everyone says that the first year is the most difficult) Raising children is a hard work so hopefully it will get better soon.
Actually I have not so many opportunities for a nap coz he doesn't sleep a lot and when he does I have a lot chores to do...
Відправлено: Oct 5 2015, 14:35
закохана в Грифіндор, moreover, there are too many disadvantages connected with prison.

Shiva, so you don't have to work now, do you?
Відправлено: Oct 14 2015, 19:31
I would like to ask people who can wake up early in the morning and still feel good how do they do this.
I sleep straight to 10 am without my alarm. I don't feel properly rested if that alarm woke me up, even if I have slept for 8+ hours. My shift at the lasr job strted at 11am, and I could barely wake up at 8 am. Last winter I could barely drag myself out of bed an hour before going to my job to get ready. If I find a job that would require a long time on the road and I'll have to get up at 6am (like when I was a freshman in university) I have no idea how I'll do that.
Відправлено: Dec 6 2015, 07:49
Ами, I can't really help you, but I sometimes use ice to wake up. I go to the bathroom and wash my face with a piece of ice. Just after that I don't want to sleep any more, but I don't also feel good(
Відправлено: Dec 6 2015, 17:34
Nancy Black, I'm sure it's effective, but sound horrifying... =dribbled=
Відправлено: Dec 6 2015, 18:50
закохана в Грифіндор, oh, you can quickly get used to it, but it's not easy)
Відправлено: Dec 7 2015, 00:25
Nancy Black, what about pouring a bunch of ice cold water on yourself?
Відправлено: Dec 27 2015, 16:27
I think I can wake up without any difficulties only with siren
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (5)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ». Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1295 ]   [ 51 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 04:42:08, 29 Mar 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP