Модератори:

Сторінки: (4)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ».  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

Politics

Відправлено: Jan 5 2008, 19:29
hm.. i've studied politics in the very first semester. Don't like it.)))
Відправлено: Jan 5 2008, 20:09
Err... studying it, i believe is even worse then observing all those insane innuendos they create all over the world... Gosh, folks! Sometimes it really feels like we've been livong on the lawyer-planet! Everything becomes soooo corrupt, especially in countries like Ukraine, where the gap between Law-creating and Executive branches of government is huge... I really don't like todays democrates, nah... They say rubbish, to attract voters. I dunno...
Відправлено: Jan 6 2008, 06:04
Lovenkrantz, Your way of talking is really funny :P
Maybe it's just because I got used to American English and British seems strange to me))
tehe rubbish^^!
Sorry, just had to say that =))

As for politics, my Psychology teacher thinks that Putin is same as Stalin =\...
Відправлено: Jan 8 2008, 14:27
I don't like politics... DeMoCrAtIc is sometimes very dangerous/// but I like it///
Відправлено: Jan 8 2008, 15:28
I respect the answer of Ecstasy, I like DemocratiC!!!!
Відправлено: Jan 10 2008, 10:50
hah... politics... I think that citizens of Ukraine are sick and tired of all that political stuff happening in our country during last years... Actually, I am. you know, Ukraine by Constitution is a sovereign independent democratil country, but... as for me democrasy isn`t democratical itself :D and the equality of ALL the people - is utopia.. but it`s just my IMHO :-[

Nill,
I was surprised..)) Lovenkrantz is using American English! :D "North Carolina English" ;)
Відправлено: Feb 6 2008, 12:07
Цитата (desertrose @ Jan 10 2008, 10:50)
I was surprised..)) Lovenkrantz is using American English! :D "North Carolina English"

Yeah!! What does she think of me, this hamster of a lass, huh? Blimey! Lovenkrantz speaking Queen's English! Would u fancy it? :D
Відправлено: Feb 6 2008, 17:10
oh... actually i define the language (brit or american) by the way of speaking)) and as i`ve never heard HOW u speak, i can only guess.. cuz 4 me the main difference is about the style, accent and common sounding of the speech. ;) so i`ve no right to fancy, cuz have no strong enough arguments ;(
Відправлено: Feb 7 2008, 08:27
desertrose, i think i got the hint... )))

Btw - what do u think of European Union? Things are going not that perfect as it seemed earlier... Do u think European Nations not gonna lose their unique features because of that "unity"?
Відправлено: Feb 7 2008, 12:15
r u talking about the integration of European cultures?? well, i don`t think so. almost all of the europeans, whom i communicated with(they were from different countries), enjoy the unique culture of their nation. I do hope, that they won`t be lost, cuz it wouldn`t interesting if we all would be the same(considering culture and traditions).
As 4 the EU... lol, i had been preparing to take part in english debates on the theme "should Ukraibe enter the EU?", but, unfortunately, the circumstances were against me and i didn`t. Nevertheless, i`m able to speak about that.. u know, i don`t see Ukraine in the EU in the nearest 25-20 years. The level of development of economics is absolutely different, and we have uncertain political situation in our country during the last years. Also, the countries in the EU r not equal. The fact of being a member of the TU is not a guarantee to the prosperity. and being just a source of natural resources... it reminds about the ukrainian status in the USSR.
Відправлено: Feb 9 2008, 07:10
Цитата (desertrose @ Feb 7 2008, 12:15)
it reminds about the ukrainian status in the USSR.

And was that status?
Well, i hear too often that europeans start getting depressed by their membership in EU. Legal system is getting more and more insane, and things are getting more expensive...
Відправлено: Feb 11 2008, 19:45
Цитата (Lovenkrantz @ Feb 9 2008, 07:10)
And was that status?
Well, i hear too often that europeans start getting depressed by their membership in EU. Legal system is getting more and more insane, and things are getting more expensive...

erm... wasn`t it?? Ukraine was one of the republics in USSR, wasn`t it?)
considering legal system.. huh, these are the consequences of democracy))) and things r getting more expensive, cuz the price og the oil and gas grows. that`s obvious..))
Відправлено: Feb 12 2008, 09:56
nah... speaking about ukrainian chanses of getting into EU, only one phrase comes across my mind - FAT CHANSE!!! :D
Відправлено: Feb 12 2008, 10:25
you are absolutely right=(
u know, it is rather depressing - coming back to Ukraine after staying in Europe and watch all this... u know what i`m talking about. that`s pity((
Відправлено: Feb 12 2008, 11:38
Oh, u bet... That's why i wanna go back homey...))) But i don't really believe that time gonna change anything. Look at Colombia or SAR!! They live like that for ages! Well, yeah - we've got Kiev with all those super-mega-cool bunch of snobs... but the rest of the country really looks like a dump...
Відправлено: Feb 12 2008, 11:53
u know, i don`t like Kiev now. it`s not such a hospitable and unique city as i remember it being a child. I luv my native city.. u know, people say that no one luves their cities like we do)) but... i`d like to live somewhere abroad, cuz in comparison with other countries Ukraine is... oh, that makes me feel really depressed((
Відправлено: Feb 12 2008, 11:57
I bet you gonna move somewhere someday... You are too talented for Ukraine))
Відправлено: Feb 12 2008, 11:59
i do hope that it`s gonna happen... but not everything depends on me.
Відправлено: Mar 15 2008, 12:06
Yes.. And the ones who are actually responsible for these changes, seem to be occupied by something totally different from the situation within our country... :D
Відправлено: Mar 16 2008, 20:23
Lovenkrantz, what do you actually mean?)) would you be so kind to explain it to me?))
Відправлено: Mar 17 2008, 07:40
desertrose, mmm... what exactly you fail to get in my post? I was speaking about the bunch of folks who are at the government, and seem to solve their own problems instead of doing their job))
Відправлено: Mar 17 2008, 12:22
Lovenkrantz, oh, I see... you`re absolutely right. I feel that they don`t care about what`s going on in the country, but only about their salaries.
Відправлено: Mar 23 2008, 07:43
desertrose, I'm not sure - what they care about is "salary" :D Do you think they are living on their salaries? ;) I doubt that...
Відправлено: Mar 23 2008, 10:06
Lovenkrantz, well, not salary... u know what I mean)) I guess the word - earnings - would suit here.
Відправлено: Mar 23 2008, 13:49
Buy the way - what model of political system would you say - could change the situation within our country? Maybe we need monarchy? :D
Відправлено: Mar 23 2008, 13:53
Lovenkrantz, lol)))
well, if monarchy - only constitutional one))) other don`t suit me.
but it would be difficult 4 our folk to accept it, I guess..
Відправлено: Mar 24 2008, 09:55
You really think so? If you look at the mentality of our nation - you'll be surprised of how indifferent it is... Our governments do whatever they want, making fun of people, enjoying their safe corruption - and the nation does not care!!! So - i come to conclusion, that Ukrainian nation loves to be cheated and pressed on))) So - monarchy would not go against our mentality at all)))
Відправлено: Mar 24 2008, 09:59
Indifference - it is what happens to the whole mankind. Not only to ukrainian nation. your conclusion is wrong, Marec. The point is that our nation has been pressed 4 centuries, I mean all tht empires(Russian, Hungarian, Poland, Lithuanian( Rech Pospolitaya) and Soviet Union eventually) which ruled our country and our nation.. but i can`t name the ukrainian trait of character.
Відправлено: Mar 29 2008, 06:50
Цитата (desertrose @ Mar 24 2008, 09:59)
but i can`t name the ukrainian trait of character.

Do you really need me to start working over examples of this, above mentioned, "trait of character"? :D
Indifference - it is what happens to the whole mankind

Yep... And i do believe - indiffrence is what killing this world slowly and steadily. My own "ego" means more than everything else in bulk - that is really sad...
Відправлено: Mar 29 2008, 09:36
Цитата (Lovenkrantz @ Mar 29 2008, 06:50)
Do you really need me to start working over examples of this, above mentioned, "trait of character"? :D

u may risk)))
Цитата (Lovenkrantz @ Mar 29 2008, 06:50)
Yep... And i do believe - indiffrence is what killing this world slowly and steadily. My own "ego" means more than everything else in bulk - that is really sad...

Aha... and sooner or later indifference, not the nuclear weapon, is gonna kill the whole mankind.. And it`s far more difficult to fight with indifference than to fight 4 the vetoing nuclear weapon..
Відправлено: Aug 31 2011, 12:55
Indifference - it is what happens to the whole mankind.

I don't agree with you. We have an excellent examples of France, Greece, Israel where people show their attitude to the situation in their country and they demand to take actions. In Ukraine all people keep silence. Prices went up? And what? Nooothing. I can't understand how, how people can live on these salaries. And how the elderly survive on their pension.
Відправлено: Dec 27 2015, 17:15
what do you think about situation in Siria and Ukraine?
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (4)  [#] 1 2 3 ... Остання ». Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1496 ]   [ 42 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 11:19:14, 24 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP