Модератори:

Сторінки: (4)  # [1] 2 3 ... Остання » ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

Politics

Kestrel Mraks
Відправлено: Jan 5 2008, 19:29

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий чарівник VII
Вигляд: --
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 4611

hm.. i've studied politics in the very first semester. Don't like it.)))
^
Lovenkrantz
Відправлено: Jan 5 2008, 20:09

Surprise me...
Великий маг VII
Вигляд: Animagus Hebridean Black Dragon
Користувач №: 31387

Err... studying it, i believe is even worse then observing all those insane innuendos they create all over the world... Gosh, folks! Sometimes it really feels like we've been livong on the lawyer-planet! Everything becomes soooo corrupt, especially in countries like Ukraine, where the gap between Law-creating and Executive branches of government is huge... I really don't like todays democrates, nah... They say rubbish, to attract voters. I dunno...
^
Nill
Відправлено: Jan 6 2008, 06:04

Секунда До
Стать:
Заклинач I
Користувач №: 4986

Lovenkrantz, Your way of talking is really funny :P
Maybe it's just because I got used to American English and British seems strange to me))
tehe rubbish^^!
Sorry, just had to say that =))

As for politics, my Psychology teacher thinks that Putin is same as Stalin =\...
^
Ecstasy
Відправлено: Jan 8 2008, 14:27

Beautiful, smart, funny and totally crazy.
Стать:
Метаморфомаг XII
Користувач №: 13231

I don't like politics... DeMoCrAtIc is sometimes very dangerous/// but I like it///
^
Soul_Of_Fire
Відправлено: Jan 8 2008, 15:28

Пламенная
Стать:
Заклинач III
Користувач №: 31839

I respect the answer of Ecstasy, I like DemocratiC!!!!
^
desertrose
Відправлено: Jan 10 2008, 10:50

Splendour Herself
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII
Користувач №: 31344

hah... politics... I think that citizens of Ukraine are sick and tired of all that political stuff happening in our country during last years... Actually, I am. you know, Ukraine by Constitution is a sovereign independent democratil country, but... as for me democrasy isn`t democratical itself :D and the equality of ALL the people - is utopia.. but it`s just my IMHO :-[

Nill,
I was surprised..)) Lovenkrantz is using American English! :D "North Carolina English" ;)
^
Lovenkrantz
Відправлено: Feb 6 2008, 12:07

Surprise me...
Великий маг VII

Цитата (desertrose @ Jan 10 2008, 10:50)
I was surprised..)) Lovenkrantz is using American English! :D "North Carolina English"

Yeah!! What does she think of me, this hamster of a lass, huh? Blimey! Lovenkrantz speaking Queen's English! Would u fancy it? :D
^
desertrose
Відправлено: Feb 6 2008, 17:10

Splendour Herself
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII

oh... actually i define the language (brit or american) by the way of speaking)) and as i`ve never heard HOW u speak, i can only guess.. cuz 4 me the main difference is about the style, accent and common sounding of the speech. ;) so i`ve no right to fancy, cuz have no strong enough arguments ;(
^
Lovenkrantz
Відправлено: Feb 7 2008, 08:27

Surprise me...
Великий маг VII

desertrose, i think i got the hint... )))

Btw - what do u think of European Union? Things are going not that perfect as it seemed earlier... Do u think European Nations not gonna lose their unique features because of that "unity"?
^
desertrose
Відправлено: Feb 7 2008, 12:15

Splendour Herself
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII

r u talking about the integration of European cultures?? well, i don`t think so. almost all of the europeans, whom i communicated with(they were from different countries), enjoy the unique culture of their nation. I do hope, that they won`t be lost, cuz it wouldn`t interesting if we all would be the same(considering culture and traditions).
As 4 the EU... lol, i had been preparing to take part in english debates on the theme "should Ukraibe enter the EU?", but, unfortunately, the circumstances were against me and i didn`t. Nevertheless, i`m able to speak about that.. u know, i don`t see Ukraine in the EU in the nearest 25-20 years. The level of development of economics is absolutely different, and we have uncertain political situation in our country during the last years. Also, the countries in the EU r not equal. The fact of being a member of the TU is not a guarantee to the prosperity. and being just a source of natural resources... it reminds about the ukrainian status in the USSR.
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (4)  # [1] 2 3 ... Остання » Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0678 ]   [ 24 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 22:33:15, 18 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP