Модератори:

Сторінки: (15)  # « Перша ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Остання » ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

What is your profession?

, at least future one.
Cap
Cap
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 19:24

Мудрец
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII
Вигляд: --
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 23735

Цитата (Safira @ Jan 23 2008, 19:21)
Juminnen,
In a point. All should not be forgotten, that glory, money, riches, etc. this all changeable...

More precisely, it all proceeds not eternal. In the past famous people now can be nobody... And herein all of business, on my opinion.
^
Yellow daffodil
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 19:35

Made in Heaven
Стать:
Заклинач IX
Користувач №: 29210

Juminnen,
Yes, now all goes on practical calculation, rather than on on more actual. Hard, anything it is impossible to tell... XXI century...
^
Cap
Cap
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 19:38

Мудрец
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII
Користувач №: 23735

Цитата (Safira @ Jan 23 2008, 19:35)
Juminnen,
Yes, now all goes on practical calculation, rather than on on more actual. Hard, anything it is impossible to tell... XXI century...

A great deal changed. Old people, for example, in general do not know in modern the world old. My parents do not almost know even.
^
Yellow daffodil
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 19:55

Made in Heaven
Стать:
Заклинач IX
Користувач №: 29210

Juminnen,
And that you want? We live in XXI century, a century full computeresation. Such impression, that ourselves we shall soon not understand what to be created around.
^
Lovenkrantz
Відправлено: Feb 6 2008, 11:41

Surprise me...
Великий маг VII
Користувач №: 31387

Hey folks, did anyone here cared about the job of doctor?? Thre reason i ask is - what exactly can make one deal with others' pain all the time??
^
desertrose
Відправлено: Feb 6 2008, 16:55

Splendour Herself
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII
Користувач №: 31344

well, i thought about that)) but.. i found out that i can`t stand someone`s blood, it`s view makes me... even fall down))) but i have done some steps in curing people, and i do hope i`m gonna continue. cuz since being a child i`ve dreamt about helping people
^
Lovenkrantz
Відправлено: Feb 7 2008, 10:51

Surprise me...
Великий маг VII

Yeah... to become adoctor, i believe, one should be totally numb to others' pain and suffering. Otherwise - u can't go thru... IMHO
^
desertrose
Відправлено: Feb 7 2008, 12:23

Splendour Herself
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII

oh... also i`ve always dreamed to be an English teacher. I`d make my students fall in love with this language, know it perfectly, get them acquianted with the masterpieces of american and english literature, organise trips to Europe and even USA, to practise language, see the world and have loads of fun!!! but it`s the kind of dreams which will never come true ;(
^
Lovenkrantz
Відправлено: Mar 15 2008, 12:09

Surprise me...
Великий маг VII

Цитата (desertrose @ Feb 7 2008, 12:23)
oh... also i`ve always dreamed to be an English teacher

I don't believe my ears!! I mean - eyes... Little Mary wants to become a teacher??? Yay!!! Stop her - save the children!!!! :D
I`d make my students fall in love with this language,

Aha.. U'd rather make them fall in love with YOU, no doubt...))
but it`s the kind of dreams which will never come true

Don't you dare to say this!! Take care of your dreams! And who knows - what you gonna go through...))
^
desertrose
Відправлено: Mar 15 2008, 14:39

Splendour Herself
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII

Цитата (Lovenkrantz @ Mar 15 2008, 12:09)
I don't believe my ears!! I mean - eyes... Little Mary wants to become a teacher??? Yay!!! Stop her - save the children!!!! :D

hey, sweety, don`t laugh at me!!! don`t say that about my blue dream... i`m not that bad in teaching, i`ve got rather good social skills.. and! moreover, those children, which i taught in October( on the Teacher`s Day in our school all the 11 and 10-formers become a teachers, I was the teacher of English in primary school, especcially - 2nd forms), come to me often even now and ask: "Mary. whan are you gonna come to us as a teacher again??". Soo... I guess if I studied in a teaching university, i wouldn`t be that bad teacher as you imagine!..
Aha.. U'd rather make them fall in love with YOU, no doubt...))

Nah... I never make people fall in love with me, and I`d definitely tried to avoid such situation if I were a teacher. But! I`d be very pleased if my pupils not only respected me, but also loved)))
Don't you dare to say this!! Take care of your dreams! And who knows - what you gonna go through...))

I wish it was true.. Well, one my childish dream came true, although I considered her to be absolutely unreal, even - not only one..) But this one, I guess, will stay a dream.
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (15)  # « Перша ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Остання » Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1336 ]   [ 24 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 19:51:08, 03 May 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP