Модератори:

Сторінки: (15)  # « Перша ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Остання » ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

What is your profession?

, at least future one.
Cap
Cap
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 17:46

Мудрец
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII
Вигляд: --
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 23735

Safira,
Sometimes some people simply want to differ and begin to talk pleasant things not very much. If you sit for the sake of bad, it is named, on my opinion, by masochism... Maybe.
^
Yellow daffodil
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 18:02

Made in Heaven
Стать:
Заклинач IX
Користувач №: 29210

Juminnen,
The main thing to achieve what you want. You wish to swear-so and to be, swear and if simply to communicate without a pressure communicate. In fact nothing stirs and does not stop)
^
Cap
Cap
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 18:05

Мудрец
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII

Safira,
Well how little, that is. Although, I agree with you.
^
Yellow daffodil
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 18:12

Made in Heaven
Стать:
Заклинач IX

Juminnen,
Well here we also have found the compromise. And this main thing!
^
Cap
Cap
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 18:16

Мудрец
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII

Safira,
Finding a compromise is possible always, as well as exit. On that score I argue long... So all the same we talked about professions. Question on the topic: Do you want to become known? It seems to me, than it enough stumper.
^
Yellow daffodil
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 18:34

Made in Heaven
Стать:
Заклинач IX

Juminnen,
Known?
Oh, it is known attracts to itself, as fire of a moth. Certainly it would be desirable also glory and money and the admirer, etc. But there are two "but":
1) If you famous also are well-known, can make nothing freely. You should be responsible for the acts, that then as last pig to not complain of journalists or photographes. Therefore if not you do not want, that about you wrote in a yellow press any bosh do not make it.
2) at well-known there is always an authority. Authority above own managers, security guards, drivers, admirers, etc. And as it is known-authority spoils people in much-a lot of times more than money. Therefore somehow it would not be desirable to become such creature these two reasons push away me from desire to become the celebrated personality though I shall fairly tell, that I would not refuse)
^
Cap
Cap
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 18:59

Мудрец
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII

Цитата (Safira @ Jan 23 2008, 18:34)
Juminnen,
Known?
Oh, it is known attracts to itself, as fire of a moth. Certainly it would be desirable also glory and money and the admirer, etc. But there are two "but":
1) If you famous also are well-known, can make nothing freely. You should be responsible for the acts, that then as last pig to not complain of journalists or photographes. Therefore if not you do not want, that about you wrote in a yellow press any bosh do not make it.
2) at well-known there is always an authority. Authority above own managers, security guards, drivers, admirers, etc. And as it is known-authority spoils people in much-a lot of times more than money. Therefore somehow it would not be desirable to become such creature these two reasons push away me from desire to become the celebrated personality though I shall fairly tell, that I would not refuse)

I did not have problems with this question only because I knew that however will become famous. Even if will want.
^
Yellow daffodil
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 19:15

Made in Heaven
Стать:
Заклинач IX

Juminnen,
Yeah...... a question not easy...
^
Cap
Cap
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 19:17

Мудрец
Стать:
Чудотворець VIII

Safira, I agree... But all depends on a man and his character...
^
Yellow daffodil
Відправлено: Jan 23 2008, 19:21

Made in Heaven
Стать:
Заклинач IX

Juminnen,
In a point. All should not be forgotten, that glory, money, riches, etc. this all changeable...
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (15)  # « Перша ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Остання » Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0943 ]   [ 24 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 03:36:08, 04 May 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP