Модератори:

Сторінки: (2)  # [1] 2  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Закрита тема Нова тема

feeling like i dont want to die

, my short story
F**k me I'm Famous
Відправлено: Jan 19 2007, 21:32

Everywhere smiling
Стать:
Чарівник III
Вигляд: --
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 16594

It happened this summer....After a great month staying in Italy....I went to Canada...To study in one language school..in the downtown...It happened that i was one of the youngest student there....i was 15....But everyone thought that iwas much older..I cant forget their faces after hearing that number "15" ..once even my teacher said "I knew that u r young, but I thought u was like 18-20"....I haven't understood yet was it god or bad....Once we've been to the ROM museum...and I met him....the next day we went to the wonderland with friends...I’ve spent almost all that day talking smiling laughing with for and at him...oh I’ve forgot to say...in there school there were just2 eastern European. me and other girl from Slovenia...she was also 15...but she was a kind of slut...yeeh...and it took me some time to shout that I’m not one of that king of girlz(there was a thought that all Ua girls are bitches...majority were Latin American and oriental...His name is Ale he was 24 from Caracas...I'm almost sure that he was interested in me...he was a king of bodybuilder...and with quite dark skin colour and I liked it...so 2 weeks passed like just normal days...but that we went(11 of us all Lat Americans(mostly Venezuela and some from Colombia panama) and one Brazilian)and me...to French Canada(Québec Montréal etc)...for 2 days...one firs night nothing happed but on second...everyone of us was not that sober...but our mind was clear...at firs one boy(one of the most beautiful I’ve seen in my life )kissed me.. most romantic kiss ever...I didn’t permit to do more, no one has seen that for sure...but the only thing I wanted was Ale..We were hugging smiling to each other..and than they all gone to nightclub(I was too young to go the min age is 19 and I did wanted to do fake ID)...at night he knocked but I was slipping and my roommate opened the door...she thought that he had left smth in the room before..She was right he left there me..At firs I thought that it was just a dream...than I thought that it was other boy...but then i felt that it was just here...i was kissing him but it wasn't only a kiss...i can't explain...but than i said that i want to sleep and driven out of the room..but I wanted to stay with him….
Next morning our relations were much wormer but nothing very special...i wanted to expess my feelings but....i made it on my last day i wrote an email///i think I was too shy...there were no answear...i made it severaltmes but no answear...i'm talking to him nowedays from time to time when we are both online on msn...but not the way i wanted..i want to hear some answear I don’t care posotove or negative...now I reaaly care only about him. even if I haven’t seen him for all this long almost 6 month for now...I’m cold for every other man...even when I’m kissing the only thing I think about is him. My thoughts dedicated only for him...I can’t do nothing...and this feeling increase day by day...oh tears again on my eyes...and i just wanted to share my thaughts cuz i cant wait no more..no one understands me complitely..the only person ho can now staying to far from me...on the other continent...so just wanted to share my thoughts...this is it…and to here what ppl are thinking about it…thanx
^
Ian DaY
Відправлено: Jan 19 2007, 21:34

Read Only
Метаморфомаг VIII
Група: Забанені
Користувач №: 19511

niasilil

M 

=biggrin=
Ahem.
Keep on the topic, please.

^
DE-RAIN
Відправлено: Jan 24 2007, 08:59

SHIT HAPPENS
Стать:
Чаклун VI
Користувач №: 17621

Thats why I would never go to the camp in another country.
^
Элджернон
Відправлено: Jan 24 2007, 09:54

delayed
Стать:
Маг IV
Користувач №: 17439

B) Very understandable and emotional story. I like it, because same like one peace in my heart.
^
Darla
Відправлено: Jan 24 2007, 10:26

* Hell was Full so I Came Back *
Стать:
Метаморфомаг VI
Користувач №: 11705

I clearly understand u. The story is very touching. But I hope everything will be alright. Coz life is going on, and u should think about ur future, not the past. ))
^
F**k me I'm Famous
Відправлено: Jan 24 2007, 20:05

Everywhere smiling
Стать:
Чарівник III
Користувач №: 16594

It wasn't a camp...It was a school...I was on my own...It is very different from camp....there r lot of response...hehe
Life is going on...But the Feelings...He was great....i was happy...but you know i ca love..can have this pure feeling...
^
Элджернон
Відправлено: Feb 17 2007, 17:38

delayed
Стать:
Маг IV

HEY, GUYS. READ THE STORY. IT'S VERY NICE AND EMOTINOAL. TO THE FIRST LIST
^
DE-RAIN
Відправлено: Feb 18 2007, 04:29

SHIT HAPPENS
Стать:
Чаклун VI

F**k me I'm Famous, u will forget him, i'm sure.
^
Элджернон
Відправлено: Feb 18 2007, 14:29

delayed
Стать:
Маг IV

Цитата ([DE|RAIN (Bivshiy TOM RIDDLE) @ Feb 18 2007, 04:29)
F**k me I'm Famous, u will forget him, i'm sure.

It's not main. It's just beauteful story.
^
DE-RAIN
Відправлено: Feb 18 2007, 14:39

SHIT HAPPENS
Стать:
Чаклун VI

Цитата (PHENOMEN @ Feb 18 2007, 14:29)
It's not main. It's just beauteful story

Yes, for u it's onlu a beatiful story, but for her it is a tears and heartache
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (2)  # [1] 2  Закрита тема Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.0883 ]   [ 24 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 20:16:22, 28 Mar 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP