Модератори:

Сторінки: (9)  # « Перша ... 7 8 [9]  ( Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення ) Нова тема

What would you do?

, ...game...
Supreme
Відправлено: Jan 12 2019, 19:58

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий маг VII
Вигляд: Animagus Kelpie
Група: Користувачі
Користувач №: 41096

I would not call that person a friend anymore.

What would you do if you found out, you have cancer and going to die in about 4 months?
^
Смерть Ворогам
Відправлено: Jan 16 2019, 06:28

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий чародій XII
Вигляд: Animagus Thunderbird
Користувач №: 2926

I would visit my family and spend the rest of my savings on a long-term vacation.

What would you do if Wizarding World would be real but you would be a muggle?
^
боевой вертолёт
Відправлено: Jan 17 2019, 04:11

люблю макароны
Стать:
Магістр X
Користувач №: 200101

What can I do? Nothing. I just would be very very sad...

What would you do if you were immortal?
^
Смерть Ворогам
Відправлено: Jan 17 2019, 09:52

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий чародій XII

I would live for a couple of hundreds years, then get totally disappointed in humanity, get depressed and commit a suicide .

What would you do if you would have 13 cats and 3 of them suddenly die at the same time?
^
Supreme
Відправлено: Jan 17 2019, 16:17

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий маг VII

I would cremate them with all the honors they deserved. Sugar mice, favorite toys, not-eaten catfish. Amen. And after that I gonna wipe the sweat of my forehead saying "pheeew, ten more to go"

What would you do if one day you wake up and realize that time travel took place, and now you are at the point where you were at this particular day five years ago? In other words, you wake up and it is 2014 outside :)
^
Смерть Ворогам
Відправлено: Jan 17 2019, 16:52

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий чародій XII

Omg I would mourn . My first thought is that oh no,now I need to live the same 5 years again! Probably I would start doing things I never did before, just to see a different path of life (nothing serious, and a little more of fun).

What would you do if (or I would say when) technologies will become a necessary part of our life - in a way that the kids will get their chip right after birth and everything will be known about everyone? (I really hope you get my question)
^
Supreme
Відправлено: Jan 17 2019, 17:18

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий маг VII

I would create an army of companions, who are against of this regime. We are going to recruit people, explaining them how miserable the humanity now is and that it lost its former greatness and became slave of the technology and machines. We will tear out the chips and make a coup, bringing the humankind back to the time even before the agricultural revolution. Foresters will we be again, for this was the only time where the humanity was at most happy.

What would you do if your best friend would confess that he/she loves you and wants to make a family with you, but you clearly realize that you do not love this person?
^
Jumeis
Відправлено: Jan 17 2019, 19:31

Опытный пользователь
Стать:
Анімаг III
Вигляд: --
Користувач №: 201104

I would try to talk about his feelings, try to explain the situation, that we can be just friends, nothing anymore.. The most important thing is to be with him in need and cheer him up.

What would you do if semeone would blame you in a murder?
^
Supreme
Відправлено: Mar 14 2019, 20:02

Всеведающий
Стать:
Великий маг VII

I would convince other people, that I am an innocent citizen and have committed no crime. Maybe there will be even a chance to persuade others to protect me as I have a detective role. In the end, when I am the only person left alive, I will open up my card and the village will discover that I am a... werewolf (mafia).

what would you do, if you discover that you are actually a barbie-doll in a hands of a 7-year old girl. And all your life has been nothing but her well-designed plot?
^
0 Користувачів переглядають дану тему ( Гостей і Прихованих Користувачів)
Користувачів:

Сторінки: (9)  # « Перша ... 7 8 [9]  Нова тема

[ Script Execution time: 0.1599 ]   [ 23 queries used ]   [ GZIP ввімкнено ]   [ Time: 23:08:02, 26 Apr 2024 ]

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP